What's new

India main enemy for many Chinese

Status
Not open for further replies.
i too wish for peace but on topic, you may see the DL as what ever you want but to the PRC the DL is a terrorist and as such india is harboring a wanted terrorist how is the PRC suppose to over look that??

So is DL in China's no fly list? Maybe he conceals weapons under his robe. Does Chinese airport security personels bother with their no fly list?

India main enemy for many Chinese?

This is India self-seeking trouble!

Who supports Tibet independence?
Who advocates anti-China propaganda?
Who joins Japan, USA and Taiwan independence powers to encircle China?

China's long range artilleries have effective coverage of 400km. Set these babies up in Tibet, China can bomb all Northen India industry bases to the stone age in a matter of days, as easy as Israel did to Gaza. New Delhi is also within easy coverage as it is merely 300km from the border. For your information, China is able to produce these artillary shells as cheap and fast and tasty as making convinient noodles!! :smitten:

"China deploys mid-range missles against India"? :lol: You flatter yourself too much. :hang2:

:lol::lol::no::no:

Are you for real, go and do your calculation don't go by communist propaganda otherwise you will make yourself into a laughing stroke and also lower your credibility.

:lol::lol::no::no:

Are you for real, go and do your calculation don't go by communist propaganda otherwise you will make yourself into a laughing stroke and also lower your credibility.

Unless you think new delhi is somewhere below Nairobi, don't you ever dream to punch above your weight, junior. :coffee:

btw, I am informed every evening by Communist BBC News24 and CNN.

India main enemy for many Chinese?

This is India self-seeking trouble!

Who supports Tibet independence?
Who advocates anti-China propaganda?
Who joins Japan, USA and Taiwan independence powers to encircle China?

And don't forget, bro, to add also who occupies illegally China's South Tibet?
:china:

And don't forget, bro, to add also who occupies illegally China's South Tibet?
:china:

i love u dear... U took words out of my mouth... YES this will be the cause of ur demise(read destruction...)...

India will teach u a lesson...come try take AP if u have the GUTS...
A loss to India will be the final nail in the coffin of the Chinese communist regime.. and will also hopefully ring independence bells for TIbet and Xinxiang.....

or please i dont want to see this above comment again from u in year 3000....:rofl::rofl:

P.S: Mark my words...the day ur Chinese pla attack AP or Taiwan or any other area to take it.... the CHinese will become the most hated community in this world(they already are almost there...)....by almost all the major nations in this world...

Tell me one major country in this world who supports CHina atacking AP or Taiwan....go ahead and attack any of these(so that the world sees the true face of the chinese...) if u want to fight the whole world single handedly and be broken apart into pieces.....

the chinese are behaving like the Germany of the past..... Building armies rapidly...and becoming arrogant and blind and loosing common sense due to false delusion of power....and keeping aspirations to overrun/invade the whole world... history will repeat itself in some 1-2 decades next surely... this time it will be CHina in place of Germany.........and even though i have told u the future right now....u Chinese have become blind and cant see it... this is what delusion of power does to foolish ppl.... they bring their end on their own due to their acts....

Last edited:
i love u dear... U took words out of my mouth... YES this will be the cause of ur demise(read destruction...)...

India will teach u a lesson...come try take AP if u have the GUTS...

P.S: Mark my words...the day ur Chinese pla attack AP or Taiwan or any other area to take it.... the CHinese will become the most hated community in this world(they already are almost there...)....by almost all the major nations in this world...

:blah: Mark your words?

No, troll, your words worth Jack. And PLA will mark your a** instead if you want to be marked so much ! :smokin:

Your hate speech has been reported. :wave:

:blah: Mark your words?

No, troll, your words worth Jack. And PLA will mark your a** instead if you want to be marked so much ! :smokin:

Your hate speech has been reported. :wave:

well little anger is expected if u speak on AP...this anger is there just if u speak, in case u do anything u can well imagine the wrath that will fall on u and u will be responsible for the consequences met by ur pla/country... if u wish to report everythng than why dont u stay away...

and remember all ur life... till ur chinese claim Indian land, i dont care for what ur chinese think of India.... I Will Tell U To Hell With What Chinese THink about India.....infact i will tell u,

IT IS CHINA WHICH WILL REMAIN NUMBER ONE ENEMY OF INDIA

and what troll,

i asked u a qsn: Tell me one major country in this world which supports ur chinese attacking on Taiwan or AP..... the world community(which already distrusts u--All the major nations people distrust chinese, will come to know the true colours of the chinese...) will hate the chinese like anything, try doing it... or tell me any country which supports it, except ur one friend..

Last edited:
well little anger is expected if u speak on AP...this anger is there just if u speak, in case u do anything u can well imagine the wrath that will fall on u and u will be responsible for the consequences met by ur pla/country... if u wish to report everythng than why dont u stay away...

and remember all ur life... till ur chinese claim Indian land, i dont care for what ur chinese think of India.... I Will Tell U To Hell With What Chinese THink about India.....infact i will tell u,

and what troll,

i asked u a qsn: Tell me one major country in this world which supports ur chinese attacking on Taiwan or AP..... the world community(which already distrusts u--All the major nations people distrust chinese, will come to know the true colours of the chinese...) will hate the chinese like anything, try doing it... or tell me any country which supports it, except ur one friend..

Easy Rahul. They are not even able take over small country taiwan, what they can do with india.

We all know chinese product quality. All reverse engineered weapons fires reverse :rofl::rofl:

Easy Rahul. They are not even able take over small country taiwan, what they can do with india.

We all know chinese product quality. All reverse engineered weapons fires reverse :rofl::rofl:

Reported for flame bait.

and what troll,

I do not know why are you still here, why mods are not doing anything.

Useless...

Tell me one product china has made indigenously without copying?

I am very politely asking you not to troll here posting inflammatory off topic posts...

Open a separate thread on whatever you want to discuss.

I am very politely asking you not to troll here posting inflammatory off topic posts...

Open a separate thread on whatever you want to discuss.

Sure. My polite request also to you. Please don't flame/provoke Indians with your new found wealth comparing with India. At the same time please don't think that India is inferior any means.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom