What's new

India Has Aircraft Carriers, But Are They Worth Anything?

i am not disagreeing with you but asking you what so special about that PLAAN SHIPS ARRIVED IN NORTH ARABIAN SEA AND BEING DETECTED BY IN

Looks like you are addressing the wrong person. It was StormBreaker who said that the Indian Navy would be surprised by PLAN.

Looks like you are addressing the wrong person. It was StormBreaker who said that the Indian Navy would be surprised by PLAN.
This is your post # 23 on page 2
PLAN ships can definitely get into the Arabian sea but they won't be a surprise. PLAN ships cannot enter the Arabian Sea undetected by the Indian Navy.
So what so special about it

The whole purpose of an carrier is to project power. If you are keeping your carriers close to the shore, why have them. Might as well as have the aircraft take off from the shore.

PLAN ships can definitely get into the Arabian sea but they won't be a surprise. PLAN ships cannot enter the Arabian Sea undetected by the Indian Navy.

Hello. They gave us internet on the moon.
I wonder what PLAN ships and subs were doing in indian waters “UNDETECTED”

*SILENCE*

@Mangus Ortus Novem kaisa dia

Last edited:
China won't fight anyone's war, believe me, even if the enemy is given on a platter to them. They only care about themselves.
We don’t let anyone fight our wars instead we have fought for others !!!
Getting ships on lease is something we will do if the situation arises !!!
And don’t get surprised if in case of a war between pak ind, you see PLAN and PLA causing disturbances on indian fronts !!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom