What's new

Do British aircraft carriers have the courage to patrol Russia?

I can understand the rest. But why do you think F-35 pilots are better than J-15 pilots?
I didn't say that, although it could be possible. Certain abilities could be more significant factors than pilot skills.

F-35 having low RCS and being able to fire fire and forget missiles from far away without being detected is one such ability.

In fact, the F-35 is better than any Israeli aircraft. I mean, Any country with F-35 can massacre the Israeli Air Force.... But their mercy saved Israel.

just like If Lebanon has F-35. Lebanon can massacre the Israeli air force.

yes or no?

I look forward to you overturning your logic.
No, you are providing a strawman argument.

I am saying, that one against one, F-35 is superior. I am not saying the one F-35 can destroy 50 J-15s in a single fight.

I am not saying F-35s can massacre the entire Chinese air force. I am saying that as a plane, it's better than any jet China can throw at it.

I didn't say that, although it could be possible. Certain abilities could be more significant factors than pilot skills.

F-35 having low RCS and being able to fire fire and forget missiles from far away without being detected is one such ability.
Answer me: Why do you think your F-35 pilot is better than Liaoning carrier pilot?

Add a unique feature of the F-35 - password control.

NEED US PASSWORD SENT
According to the news in OdaTv, the USA sends passwords to the countries that purchased the F-35 via the LINK-16 data sharing system to operate the aircraft and, if necessary, put it into combat mode.
:cheesy:
Congratulations to Israel for obtaining US password authorization to use F-35 every day. :enjoy:
No, you are providing a strawman argument.

I am saying, that one against one, F-35 is superior. I am not saying the one F-35 can destroy 50 J-15s in a single fight.

I am not saying F-35s can massacre the entire Chinese air force. I am saying that as a plane, it's better than any jet China can throw at it.
Well. What a confident F-35 owner.

I think. One F-35 can slaughter 50 J-15. Similarly, the one F-35 can massacre the entire Israeli Air Force.

Your logic is given to you.

btw. Did you receive password authorization today?

Last edited:
Answer me: Why do you think your F-35 pilot is better than Liaoning carrier pilot?

Add a unique feature of the F-35 - password control.

NEED US PASSWORD SENT
According to the news in OdaTv, the USA sends passwords to the countries that purchased the F-35 via the LINK-16 data sharing system to operate the aircraft and, if necessary, put it into combat mode.
:cheesy:
Congratulations to Israel for obtaining US password authorization to use F-35 every day. :enjoy:

Well. What a confident F-35 owner.

I think. One F-35 can slaughter 50 J-15. Similarly, the one F-35 can massacre the entire Israeli Air Force.

Your logic is given to you.

btw. Did you receive password authorization today?
Depends on what nation flies the F-35.
China has 0 pilot experience. It literally hires Western former pilots to train its own pilots.

I'm sure the US will give the F-35 passwords to fight against J-15s.

By the way, Israel is the only nation with access to have custom software and hardware.

You're going to keep giving strawman arguments? I'm saying F-35 is better than J-15. Not better than 50 J-15s.

China has 0 pilot experience. It literally hires Western former pilots to train its own pilots.

By the way, Israel is the only nation with access to have custom software and hardware.

You're going to keep giving strawman arguments? I'm saying F-35 is better than J-15. Not better than 50 J-15s.
Brag about the F-35 first. And then slandered Chinese pilots.

You seem to be a bit flustered.
Calm down, baby.

Of course, the training of Chinese aircraft carrier pilots starts from 0. But this has nothing to do with any foreign pilot! China's military training system is completely different from the West!

A common sense: China has military secrecy laws. Even Chinese military hospitals prohibit Tesla from entering... Prevent Western spies from stealing Chinese military intelligence!

Stop spreading Western talk show programs here!

Only one military training. Shandong aircraft carrier took off and landed J-15 620 times, Liaoning aircraft carrier took off and landed J-15 320 times.

then you said your F-35 pilot is better than J-15 pilot? Find your password first, then learn to take off. Okay?
………………………………………………………

Of course. I think the Israeli F-35 is unique. After all, Israel is only fighting against Lebanon, Syria, Egypt, Iran.... :enjoy:

Last edited:
Well, I remember. Then Russian fighter jets humiliated the British Junk 45.

What are the "global obligations" of the UK Toilet Navy? Even Russia humiliates the British toilet navy.... Don't think that a British toilet carrier entering the South China Sea can prove that it is not a toilet carrier. This is ridiculous.

Don't misunderstand. British rubbish spends most of their time in ports and repair shops.

The British toilet carrier is the best training target ship for the world's navy.
1694096268501.png

Aint's f-35 wiped an entire squadrons of F-18s during a training exercise? Which one I forget. though basically the F-35 just shot down the F-18 without them ever realizing it.

Also have 20-1 against other jets like the F-16.

Seeing that chinese jets and training not up to par with the west I can pretty much see F-35 splashing J-15s by the dozens.

Aint's f-35 wiped an entire squadrons of F-18s during a training exercise? Which one I forget. though basically the F-35 just shot down the F-18 without them ever realizing it.

Also have 20-1 against other jets like the F-16.

Seeing that chinese jets and training not up to par with the west I can pretty much see F-35 splashing J-15s by the dozens.
emmm.... Chinese bombers conduct ultra-low-altitude sea-skimming flight training.

Screenshot_20230910_225130.jpg

J-15 ultra-low altitude sea skimming flight training.

Sorry. What is' Western training '?

@Reashot Xigwin @Beny Karachun

To avoid your embarrassment. I don't recommend you continue to boast.

Last edited:
emmm.... Chinese bombers conduct ultra-low-altitude sea-skimming flight training.

View attachment 952541

J-15 ultra-low altitude sea skimming flight training.

Sorry. What is' Western training '?

@Reashot Xigwin @Beny Karachun

To avoid your embarrassment. I don't recommend you continue to boast.
It's adorable that you think are equal to the most powerful military nation on the planet.

Until Chinese pilots can reach Indonesian level don't think you can win against the West.

It's adorable that you think are equal to the most powerful military nation on the planet.

Until Chinese pilots can reach Indonesian level don't think you can win against the West.
Baby. I have advised you not to brag...

J-15 night buddy refueling.

Chinese Navy University Students' Night Takeoff and Landing Exam.

Win first against Chinese college students. Then talk about Chinese pilots. Okay?

Now the West and its dogs only boasts?

Baby. I have advised you not to brag...

J-15 night buddy refueling.

Chinese Navy University Students' Night Takeoff and Landing Exam.

Win first against Chinese college students. Then talk about Chinese pilots. Okay?

Now the West and its dogs only boasts?
The West & it's "dogs" achieved total air superiority over Iraq within the hours. The Chinese has no achievement to even boast. Except losing more men than expected against Vietnam & the US in Korea.

This is what REAL Superpower are able to achieve.

Fun fact: Saddam's army received training from the rusky & the chicom. What does that tells you?

Anything coming from China is inferior?

The most pathetic, juvinile, illogical, personal, apples to oranges comparison going on here. No rhyme or rhythm to the argument other than the same dozen words used im different tenses. Why are the mods even keeping this thread active? If its for entertainment purposes then this thread has long since served its purposes and now is just an eye sore. @mods.

The West & it's "dogs" achieved total air superiority over Iraq within the hours. The Chinese has no achievement to even boast. Except losing more men than expected against Vietnam & the US in Korea.

This is what REAL Superpower are able to achieve.

Fun fact: Saddam's army received training from the rusky & the chicom. What does that tells you?

Anything coming from China is inferior?
Baby. Don't boast. Go protect Guam first. Okay?

MTXX_MH20230909_015945029.jpg

Even MacArthur is not as boastful as you are. :lol:

Dogs are always dogs.

It even began to cover up its awkwardness with game graphics. :lol:

The most pathetic, juvinile, illogical, personal, apples to oranges comparison going on here. No rhyme or rhythm to the argument other than the same dozen words used im different tenses. Why are the mods even keeping this thread active? If its for entertainment purposes then this thread has long since served its purposes and now is just an eye sore. @mods.
What do you mean by 'the most illogical'?

Last edited:
He's chinese his kind get extra privilege to bully and harass other members. There used to be a lot of Filipinos here before they get bullied off.

Back
Top Bottom