What's new

Do British aircraft carriers have the courage to patrol Russia?

Western dogs usually take pride in the US. But they don't know. Americans just treat them as cannon fodder.

emmm.... Chinese bombers conduct ultra-low-altitude sea-skimming flight training.

View attachment 952541

J-15 ultra-low altitude sea skimming flight training.

Sorry. What is' Western training '?

@Reashot Xigwin @Beny Karachun

To avoid your embarrassment. I don't recommend you continue to boast.
Ah yes, put yourself in a kinematically inferior position against a stealthy F-35 which boasts an advanced AESA radar that doesn't care about ground radar reflections. I'm sure that will teach those F-35s.

emmm.... Chinese bombers conduct ultra-low-altitude sea-skimming flight training.

View attachment 952541

J-15 ultra-low altitude sea skimming flight training.

Sorry. What is' Western training '?

@Reashot Xigwin @Beny Karachun

To avoid your embarrassment. I don't recommend you continue to boast.
Also, I don't get what's impressive at flying low above a perfectly flat sea.

Try doing that above the sand dunes and hills of Egypt, Saudi Arabia and Iraq.

Is that a haiku? Are you writing in prose? If so its the worst i have heard.
You think you are an ally of the United States. In fact, Americans only think of you as their dog, like Argentina. Discard after use. :rofl:

Ah yes, put yourself in a kinematically inferior position against a stealthy F-35 which boasts an advanced AESA radar that doesn't care about ground radar reflections. I'm sure that will teach those F-35s.

Ah Yes. Did you receive password authorization today?

Emmm... Waves. Seabirds. Etc. Will the Middle East Valley Move?

oh. What do you think of flying on Mount Everest?

Last edited:
Emmm... Waves. Seabirds. Etc. Will the Middle East Valley Move?
Lol, you think pilots have sharp enough eyes and reaction time to avoid birds while flying at mach 1 at a low altitude?

Also, waves? Lmao. How tall are they that you need to avoid them? You're so clueless lol

Flying above uneven grounds is infinitely harder than flying above the sea level. You have indicators in your HUD that allow you to fly straight.
oh. What do you think of flying on Mount Everest
What is there to think? Western pilots flew at low altitudes for hours in combat missions, best example would be Israel destroying the Iraqi nuclear reactor.

Lol, you think pilots have sharp enough eyes and reaction time to avoid birds while flying at mach 1 at a low altitude?

Also, waves? Lmao. How tall are they that you need to avoid them? You're so clueless lol

Flying above uneven grounds is infinitely harder than flying above the sea level. You have indicators in your HUD that allow you to fly straight.

What is there to think? Western pilots flew at low altitudes for hours in combat missions, best example would be Israel destroying the Iraqi nuclear reactor.
My question is. What do you think of flying on Mount Everest?

Screenshot_20230911_013403.jpg

and. baby.

Who do you think doesn't have valley ultra-low altitude flight training?

PLAAF ultra-low altitude valley flight training.

PLAAF Aviation University Students Ultra Low Altitude Valley Flight Training..

so. Who does little Israel think doesn’t have ultra-low altitude valley flight training?

Now. Please let me watch the training of little Israel's carrier based aircraft for takeoff and landing.

@Beny Karachun please.

and. baby.

Who do you think doesn't have valley ultra-low altitude flight training?

PLAAF ultra-low altitude valley flight training.

PLAAF Aviation University Students Ultra Low Altitude Valley Flight Training..

so. Who does little Israel think doesn’t have ultra-low altitude valley flight training?

Now. Please let me watch the training of little Israel's carrier based aircraft for takeoff and landing.

@Beny Karachun please.
That's not "ultra low" lmao, not at all. They're flying at hundreds of meters of altitude. Even I can do that.

Israel flew 1000km up to Iraq, flying at less than 30 meters altitude, avoided all radars and blew up their nuclear reactor.

My question is. What do you think of flying on Mount Everest?

View attachment 952588
I don't see how is it challenging

That's not "ultra low" lmao, not at all. They're flying at hundreds of meters of altitude. Even I can do that.

Israel flew 1000km up to Iraq, flying at less than 30 meters altitude, avoided all radars and blew up their nuclear reactor.

I'm sorry your video is very blurry.

OK. Perhaps the video cannot display its approximate flight altitude.

I'll show the pictures.

form PLAAF.

Screenshot_20230911_064954.jpg
Screenshot_20230911_064906.jpg
Screenshot_20230911_064548.jpg
Screenshot_20230911_064341.jpg

Screenshot_20230911_065932.jpg

Baby. What makes you believe that little Israeli pilots can withstand altitude sickness? Extreme ignorance?

Last edited:
I'm sorry your video is very blurry.

OK. Perhaps the video cannot display its approximate flight altitude.

I'll show the pictures.

form PLAAF.

View attachment 952622View attachment 952623View attachment 952624View attachment 952625
View attachment 952626

Baby. What makes you believe that little Israeli pilots can withstand altitude sickness? Extreme ignorance?

Those pictures don't say much about their altitude either. Photographer is on top of a mountain, mountain height is unknown.

It's not that I say you don't have low altitude training. I said it doesn't even matter against an F-35. It just puts you in a disadvantageous position.

Those pictures don't say much about their altitude either. Photographer is on top of a mountain, mountain height is unknown.

It's not that I say you don't have low altitude training. I said it doesn't even matter against an F-35. It just puts you in a disadvantageous position.
Baby. Ultra low altitude flight training is the daily training of the Chinese Navy and Air Force...

What do you understand as "daily training"?

stop boast. Okay?little Israel.

For F-35. Both Japan and South Korea have F-35. But they have no practical effect.

So. My suggestion is. Little Israel had better go back to the Middle East. you little Israel ~ even weaker than South Korea!

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom