What's new

Do British aircraft carriers have the courage to patrol Russia?

Sorry but the F-35 will destroy any Chinese aircraft with ease.

They don't do it because no one wants a world war.
Well. You just need to tell me how the F-35 destroys JUNK-15.

I think if Lebanon had the F-35. Lebanon can massacre the Israeli air force. They don't do this because Lebanon doesn't want to cause a world war.

Ok your invincible and invisible carrier is out of this universe now happy NOW SHOO
Another joke to let you know how ridiculous your logic is. ~If Lebanon has F-35. Lebanon can massacre the Israeli Air Force. Because the F-35 is invincible in the universe. :enjoy:

If Syria has F-35. Syria can massacre the Israeli air force. Because the F-35 is invincible.

If Iraq has F-35. Iraq can massacre the Israeli air force. Because the F-35 is invincible.

If Libya has F-35. Libya can massacre the Israeli air force. Because the F-35 is invincible.

If Egypt has F-35. Egypt can massacre the Israeli air force. Because the F-35 is invincible.

If Iran has F-35. Iran can massacre the Israeli air force. Because the F-35 is invincible.

Compassion for Israel... :enjoy:

Another joke to let you know how ridiculous your logic is. ~If Lebanon has F-35. Lebanon can massacre the Israeli Air Force. Because the F-35 is invincible in the universe. :enjoy:
First F35 is a stealth jet but your junk 15 is not your junk 15 can't see F35 before its fire AMRAAM C8 at your junk 15 and your junk 15 will not know what is coming and from where

Ignore @greaHanWarrior benny he just a troll

First F35 is a stealth jet but your junk 15 is not your junk 15 can't see F35 before its fire AMRAAM C8 at your junk 15 and your junk 15 will not know what is coming and from where

First. The J-15 has electronic warfare capabilities. Before the Invincible F-35 sees the J-15. It is no longer able to control the direction.

Different from the UK and Japan. China can install PL-15 for its fighter jets at any time. No need to purchase from abroad.

I'll say it again. If Lebanon has F-35. Lebanon can massacre the Israeli air force... Now you have two choices. Brast about the F-35. Or boast about Israel.

Last edited:
First. The F-15 has electronic warfare capabilities. Before the Invincible F-35 sees the J-15. It is no longer able to control the direction.

Different from the UK and Japan. China can install PL-15 for its fighter jets at any time. No need to purchase from abroad.

I'll say it again. If Lebanon has F-35. Lebanon can massacre the Israeli air force... Now you have two choices. Brast about the F-35. Or boast about Israel.
Lol F35 has a world best electronic warfare capabilities you fool and stop boasting nonsense

We are not boasting capabilities of F35 but telling a fact in fact you're boasting senseless about the capabilities of your out of this universe junk 15
Well. Junk-15 is enough to massacre British toilet carriers.

57851207.gif

The F-35 learns to fly first. Then brag.

Well. You just need to tell me how the F-35 destroys JUNK-15.

I think if Lebanon had the F-35. Lebanon can massacre the Israeli air force. They don't do this because Lebanon doesn't want to cause a world war.
Much lower RCS, the Distributed Aparture System, better radar, pilot has excellent situational awareness thanks to its technologies.

Well. If Lebanon has F-35. Lebanon can massacre the Israeli air force.
Strawman argument

I said F-35 is better than the Chinese aircraft, especially a non-stealthy J-15.
I didn't say "F-35 can destroy all of China with ease".
I can see that

Much lower RCS, the Distributed Aparture System, better radar, pilot has excellent situational awareness thanks to its technologies.
I can understand the rest. But why do you think F-35 pilots are better than J-15 pilots?

Strawman argument

I said F-35 is better than the Chinese aircraft, especially a non-stealthy J-15.
I didn't say "F-35 can destroy all of China with ease".

I can see that
Strawman argument

In fact, the F-35 is better than any Israeli aircraft. I mean, Any country with F-35 can massacre the Israeli Air Force.... But their mercy saved Israel.

just like If Lebanon has F-35. Lebanon can massacre the Israeli air force.

yes or no?

I look forward to you overturning your logic.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom