What's new

India Faces Existential Threat from China, Pakistan and the Taliban:Dr Subramanian Swamy

Yes, he is Hitler for Imran but not the rest of the world and leaders.

Imran wanted to talk but he refused. NOw see the situation - Imran can't do anything about Kashmir... So, better Imran khan can call him Hitler, we don't mind..

As far as we are concerned, longer the Indians keep their heads in their a$$es and not deal with reality the better it is us. While we are at the topic do you support his handling of the Pandemic, Ladakh, Balakot and Afghanistan?

What videos? What statements? If you are not lying then post the links to the evidence here. A few weeks ago you and your ilk were also claiming that the amercians would NEVER EVER leave Afghanistan and that the Taliban would NEVER EVER come in to power again as they have all been destroyed. Am I suppose to believe that too..................................................................:disagree:?

Just for hint.... there are many by the way after Modi won the election..

As far as we are concerned, longer the Indians keep their heads in their a$$es and not deal with reality the better it is us. While we are at the topic do you support his handling of the Pandemic, Ladakh, Balakot and Afghanistan?

Open a new thread and if you ant then discuss... Off discussion topic - you are correct... So, I am not going to reply about Modi in this thread anymore..

Open a new thread and if you ant then discuss... Off discussion topic - you are correct... So, I am not going to reply about Modi in this thread anymore..

It doesn't say ANYWHERE in the article that Imran Khan requested to speak to Modi. Again you are making things up that you can never back up with factual evidence........... :disagree:

It doesn't say ANYWHERE in the article that Imran Khan requested to speak to Modi. Again you are making things up that you can never back up with factual evidence........... :disagree:

I said, google it.

A famous dialogue " if they take one step towards us, we will take two" ...google it a little bit..

There are many and I am not going to waste my time... Good day..

I am really happy about that because now anything that happens in Pakistan then will not be able to blame India..

Let's wait and watch --- before 1992- the US was fully funding and supporting Pakistan -economically, financially and military items.

1992 to 2001 - US Abonadaded to Pakistan.

2001 to Obama incident - they were supporting and giving the funds.

Pakistan is going to deal with the Taliban alone............. Again, Let's wait and watch - the result will come after 2 years later only............... meanwhile, I don't see any impact on India.

famous last words, I believe there will be clashes on the LOC all winter. Keep some pressure on the Indian side, the people of Indian occupied Kashmir will continue risIng up seeing how taliban defeated 54 countries in 20 years. Pakistan will off course continue to provide, moral and diplomatic support against this Indian occupation. The actual conflict is planned for 2023 after the Indian numerical superiority is eroded and increased trade with Europe kicks in.

k

famous last words, I believe there will be clashes on the LOC all winter. Keep some pressure on the Indian side, the people of Indian occupied Kashmir will continue risIng up seeing how taliban defeated 54 countries in 20 years. Pakistan will off course continue to provide, moral and diplomatic support against this Indian occupation. The actual conflict is planned for 2023 after the Indian numerical superiority is eroded and increased trade with Europe kicks in.

k

Now you are indirectly saying that Pakistani people do not have the capability to take Kashmir from India.

By the way, before reaching India, the Taliban will impactfully destroy Pakistan as more worst than in the 1990s.

I hope that Pakistani leadership will not repeat the same old mistakes.

I said, google it.

A famous dialogue " if they take one step towards us, we will take two" ...google it a little bit..

There are many and I am not going to waste my time... Good day..

Again, you are using indian sources which have been proven to be a part of the world's biggest propaganda and FALSE NEWS factory. Also, the sources you are using are not really coherent and do not categorically prove ANY of your assertions. Like all indians (including the so called "Muslim ones") you are just making up lies, propaganda and fairy tales. The problem with you people is that you cannot distinguish between reality and retarded bollywood delusional fantasies.

Again, you are using indian sources which have been proven to be a part of the world's biggest propaganda and FALSE NEWS factory. Also, the sources you are using are not really coherent and do not categorically prove ANY of your assertions. Like all indians (including the so called "Muslim ones") you are just making up lies, propaganda and fairy tales. The problem with you people is that you cannot distinguish between reality and retarded bollywood delusional fantasies.

did not know Dawn is Indian newspaper..... I don't have time.. Take care

Swamy is right!!!! Muslims are no fun, he's already lost his daughter to an Indian Muslim man....

*What'll happen when the Afgan men descend?

Now you are indirectly saying that Pakistani people do not have the capability to take Kashmir from India.

By the way, before reaching India, the Taliban will impactfully destroy Pakistan as more worst than in the 1990s.

Offcouse not Pakistan has very very limited capacity and capability, we can not take over India, we have no Chinese support now and guaranteed lines of supply. India should nit worry and focuse more of its forces on COIN operations. how will Pakistan ever defeat 1.3 million Indian military with 700 aircraft

with over 600 k deployments in IOK and 200 k deployed against Chinese forces.
100k reserve forces were removed from Kashmir

but no india can not be defeated!

Pakistan will not move 200k of its regular forces from its western border to Eastern border and will not arm the FC Pakistani paramilitary forces with night fighting capable 290 t-60s from serbia . India has nothing to worry about at all. The Afghans/ Pathans did not conquer Indian 18 times , we will never make it 19 times

k

Last edited:

why not, chickened out eh!

Please don't worry about Pakistan. Worry about the 100 Kashmiri militants for which you need 700,000 troops in Kashmir.

You did it 4 times & left without attaining any objective. What does that make you?
an army who can't win against dog shit also.

No one can win against dog shit
695F95B1-90D8-4481-AF6D-8CEEFD15E750.png

Back
Top Bottom