What's new

India Has Been Seen Weak With China and Now the Taliban: BJP Dr Swamy

What "image" this chutiya is talking about? India ke ga** phate pari hai aur issay Image ke fikar hai. Image kay chakar main apni m** c******i.
Image that india is aspiring super power or regional power, and at par with the China.
I mean a country president is begging for air support from India against 'terrorists', but Indian failure to help reveals that India is not a regional power even.

He is incorrect: his people have been weak for over 1000 years. And it won’t change.

Image that india is aspiring super power or regional power, and at par with the China.
I mean a country president is begging for air support from India against 'terrorists', but Indian failure to help reveals that India is not a regional power even.
They'll spin it as like this: We actually said no to the US. We are supa powa!

Since the fall of Kabul, Indian hue and cry is reaching the sky in all walks of life, and there is no stopping to it. The last twelve months have just brought strings of miseries and defeats to the Indian defence establishment. They seem to be losing confidence at a rapid pace. Below are a couple of tweets from Dr Subramanian Swamy, that tell a sorry state of affairs.

Meanwhile, many Muslim scholars in the Region(India and BD) Welcomed the Taliban takeover. The moderate Congress party had to speak out on it.

Nice Submarine and Tatagatataga Roy will form strategy. I'm down for it.

Back
Top Bottom