What's new

India Faces Existential Threat from China, Pakistan and the Taliban:Dr Subramanian Swamy

Not from Pakistan. Our leaders are doves of peace. If they weren't - then the threat would be a reality.

This is a stupid debate. How can I prove if a country has changed??

Go and read National Action plan, read about NACTA. Pakistan has suffered for 20 years at the hand of religious extremists. This is no more state policy. Imran Khan is not entire Pakistan, he has his own views on so many things. How many senators or members of religious party has been elected by Pakistan public??? `Compare it with India where a hindu extremist RSS inspired ideological force is in power for the second consecutive time. While Pakistani rejected it.

The bottom line is Pakistan will make sure that Afghan shit doesn't spill over to Pakistan. You don't need to worry about it. Pakistan is very sincere about peace efforts in Afghanistan.

I am not here to convince you. I ll leave it for the readers to decide. I have stated facts.

First - let me clear straight forward - Modi is not selected due to his Hindu nationalism but he is being selected because we youth want people's growth and a better future..... Congress party is having Pappu as a leader... we don't have another choice.

Yes, he also gets a few votes the name of Hindu nationalism but it would be enough to get selected.
For example - after 2003, Even Mr. Atal Bihari lost the election (BJP)

I don't see that any changes on the ground. Iran and other neighbors are having better planning to deal with the Taliban... They do not allow to them freely spread in their countries..

Otherhand, still I do see the same kind of policy in Pakistan... So, again I don't see any positive impact in Pakistan after the Taliban coming to power in Afghanistan.

First - let me clear straight forward - Modi is not selected due to his Hindu nationalism but he is being selected because we youth want people's growth and a better future..... Congress party is having Pappu as a leader... we don't have another choice.

Yes, he also gets a few votes the name of Hindu nationalism but it would be enough to get selected.
For example - after 2003, Even Mr. Atal Bihari lost the election (BJP)

I don't see that any changes on the ground. Iran and other neighbors are having better planning to deal with the Taliban... They do not allow to them freely spread in their countries..

Otherhand, still I do see the same kind of policy in Pakistan... So, again I don't see any positive impact in Pakistan after the Taliban coming to power in Afghanistan.

Taliban have kicked out indian proxy terrorists from Afghanistan. The positive impact this will have on Pakistan's stability, economy, defence and development in all fields cannot be measured.

Taliban have kicked out indian proxy terrorists from Afghanistan. The positive impact this will have on Pakistan's stability, economy, defence and development in all fields cannot be measured.

I am really happy about that because now anything that happens in Pakistan then will not be able to blame India..

Let's wait and watch --- before 1992- the US was fully funding and supporting Pakistan -economically, financially and military items.

1992 to 2001 - US Abonadaded to Pakistan.

2001 to Obama incident - they were supporting and giving the funds.

Pakistan is going to deal with the Taliban alone............. Again, Let's wait and watch - the result will come after 2 years later only............... meanwhile, I don't see any impact on India.

I am really happy about that because now anything that happens in Pakistan then will not able to blame to India..

Let's wait and watch --- before 1992- the US was fully funding and supporting Pakistan -economically, financially and military items.

1992 to 2001 - US Abonadaded to Pakistan.

2001 to Obama incident - they were supporting and giving the funds.

Pakistan is going to deal with the Taliban alone............. Again, Let's wait and watch - the result will come after 2 years later only............... meanwhile, I don't see any impact on India.

But didn't you and the rest of the indians also claim that the americans would NEVER EVER leave afghanistan as they have to protect indian strategic interests there?............... :azn:

You need to get your facts right. The last time america helped Pakistan was in 1989:

subraminiam swiny is partly right. india is facing both an existential AND intestinal threat! :lol:
It's funny how people think Taliban controlled Afghanistan is going to be some economic power.
Afghanistan ain't called the saudi Arabia of lithium for nothing. lithium is the future of the automobile industry and all those defeated & decaying western nations including the ol pervert uncle sam who are crying blood through their behinds by selectively worrying about human rights, women's rights & what have you will soon fall in line and behave themselves as a defeated civilization should because it wants its own companies to have access to that lithium. economic power RIGHT there. 😎

Afghanistan ain't called the saudi Arabia of lithium for nothing. lithium is the future of the automobile industry and all those defeated & decaying western nations including the ol pervert uncle sam who are crying blood through their behinds by selectively worrying about human rights, women's rights & what have you will soon fall in line and behave themselves as a defeated civilization should because it wants its own companies to have access to that lithium. economic power RIGHT there.
Venezuela has more oil than Saudi, despite its stability the country is a mess. Also Lithium reserves in Afghanistan is just an estimate, there is no extraction. Future prospects are wonderful to read but when it comes to extraction, a war torn country will find it hard to tap it. I hear from time to time you have huge oil reserves and yet what happened to them?

“we don’t have another choice” that is exactly what people said when they voted Hitler into government. The similarities between Modi and Hitler is uncanny. Modi’s story will take a little bit more time to unfold but the end is likely to be same.

“we don’t have another choice” that is exactly what people said when they voted Hitler into government. The similarities between Modi and Hitler is uncanny. Modi’s story will take a little bit more time to unfold but the end is likely to be same.

Yes, he is Hitler for Imran but not the rest of the world and leaders.

Imran wanted to talk but he refused. NOw see the situation - Imran can't do anything about Kashmir... So, better Imran khan can call him Hitler, we don't mind..

Yes, he is Hitler for Imran but not the rest of the world and leaders.

Imran wanted to talk but he refused. NOw see the situation - Imran can't do anything about Kashmir... So, better Imran khan can call him Hitler, we don't mind..

So when did Imran Khan ask and he refuse? IF you are not lying then remember to post the link to the source that confirms this.

So when did Imran Khan ask and he refuse? IF you are not lying then remember to post the link to the source that confirms this.

Now, are you going to deny it? oh man,,,

Just watch a few old videos and statements of Imran khan, how was he wanted to talk. Even Imran khan gave the statements in foreign media... just google it...

Now after the removal of 370 from Kashmir, all doors were closed, so Imran khan started saying, We will talk after he will revert the changes but everyone knew that it will never happen...

So Modi is being Called "Hitler" By Imran but we don't mind because we can understand his situation...

It seems the currycels have arrived in droves a nation of obssesed people, no one goes to Thier spheres they come here so I'll just copy paste it here, the unique relationship

Relationship between Indians and Paksitanis on internet reminds me of a news story

I read about of a pervert addicted to stealing women panties from stores

He got arrested multiple times, went to therapy but to no avail, he kept on doing it again and again

That man won't stop stealing even in his old age regardless of what happens, and indians on the internet won't stop obsessing over Pak even in thier old age regardless of what happens

This is the fact of life

If Pakistan will suffer from whatever issue, let it suffer isn't it a good thing from your pov?, So better leave it and enjoy the show

#stop being psychotically obssesed

Now, are you going to deny it? oh man,,,

Just watch a few old videos and statements of Imran khan, how was he wanted to talk. Even Imran khan gave the statements in foreign media... just google it...

Now after the removal of 370 from Kashmir, all doors were closed, so Imran khan started saying, We will talk after he will revert the changes but everyone knew that it will never happen...

So Modi is being Called "Hitler" By Imran but we don't mind because we can understand his situation...

What videos? What statements? If you are not lying then post the links to the evidence here. A few weeks ago you and your ilk were also claiming that the amercians would NEVER EVER leave Afghanistan and that the Taliban would NEVER EVER come in to power again as they have all been destroyed. Am I suppose to believe that too..................................................................:disagree:?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom