What's new

India Faces Existential Threat from China, Pakistan and the Taliban:Dr Subramanian Swamy

Venezuela has more oil than Saudi, despite its stability the country is a mess. Also Lithium reserves in Afghanistan is just an estimate, there is no extraction. Future prospects are wonderful to read but when it comes to extraction, a war torn country will find it hard to tap it. I hear from time to time you have huge oil reserves and yet what happened to them?
uh ho, chuttarphatti, you are not paying attention once again. you see, the defining difference between Afghanistan & Venezuela is that the latter is in america's neighborhood while the former is in the Russian neighborhood and borders China. so don't worry, China & Russia will take care of both the stability and the extraction. Even in Venezuela, Russian military presence has prevented the sheer chaos americans wanted to create. As for our oil reserves, our leaders purposefully don't use it to keep the gcc states happy which is sad. don't worry though, once Imran Khan has control over the provincial sindh gov & changes the constitution is changed, oil reserves will be fully utilized. run along now chuttarphatti. ;)

uh ho, chuttarphatti, you are not paying attention once again. you see, the defining difference between Afghanistan & Venezuela is that the latter is in america's neighborhood while the former is in the Russian neighborhood and borders China. so don't worry, China & Russia will take care of both the stability and the extraction. Even in Venezuela, Russian military presence has prevented the sheer chaos americans wanted to create. As for our oil reserves, our leaders purposefully don't use it to keep the gcc states happy which is sad. don't worry though, once Imran Khan has control over the provincial sindh gov & changes the constitution is changed, oil reserves will be fully utilized. run along now chuttarphatti. ;)
Given Pakistan is a super rich now I'm sure Afghan cave dwellers will be next in line to be super rich, with China's help. 😂 That Afghan opium is really working wonders for its neighbors

Given Pakistan is a super rich now I'm sure Afghan cave dwellers will be next in line to be super rich, with China's help. 😂 That Afghan opium is really working wonders for its neighbors
I am truly appreciating your throbbing butthurt right now chuttarphatti! :lol:

It's funny how people think Taliban controlled Afghanistan is going to be some economic power.
let them think,let them say whatever they want. no body cares .. sometimes i just laugh while reading their comments. don't use your strength on them by typing. lol
they are always happy for someone. like china's economy is big -pakistanis are happy, taliban won - pakistanis are happy, china won so many medals- pakistanis are happy, iran got oil- pakistanis are happy, turkey made a tv series ertugrul- they are happy, even they want someone to fight for them in kashmir. their mind set is- we(pakistanis) will get some money from china and Saudi, tv series from turkey, taliban will fight for us in kashmir, china will also fight for us in UN, turkish visa for travel, PDF for trolling, forget everything , their national antham is in farsi, everything is imported, including religion, a confuse nation with lie ,excuse, and denial.

Dear **** you Indians swarm out like roaches --
Do us all a favor and go to your Gangu Defense Forum, or go help your neighbor toss their dead relatives body in a river near by.

let them think,let them say whatever they want. no body cares .. sometimes i just laugh while reading their comments. don't use your strength on them by typing. lol
they are always happy for someone. like china's economy is big -pakistanis are happy, taliban won - pakistanis are happy, china won so many medals- pakistanis are happy, iran got oil- pakistanis are happy, turkey made a tv series ertugrul- they are happy, even they want someone to fight for them in kashmir. their mind set is- we(pakistanis) will get some money from china and Saudi, tv series from turkey, taliban will fight for us in kashmir, china will also fight for us in UN, turkish visa for travel, PDF for trolling, forget everything , their national antham is in farsi, everything is imported, including religion, a confuse nation with lie ,excuse, and denial.
Dude why are you even here? Go back to supa pawa Indian forums and don't shit here like it is some designated street in Delhi.

Dude why are you even here? Go back to supa pawa Indian forums and don't shit here like it is some designated street in Delhi.
I came here for some good conversation/debate with intelligent Pakistanis , but how unfortunate !! I guess they are not here. you guys must be those kadhi, lassi eater with broken Urdu.

I came here for some good conversation/debate with intelligent Pakistanis , but how unfortunate !! I guess they are not here. you guys must be those kadhi, lassi eater with broken Urdu.
Bold of you to assume that Pakistani will entertain a vermin. Off you go now to your vedic land and vedic forums.

Bold of you to assume that Pakistani will entertain a vermin. Off you go now to your vedic land and vedic forums.
huh, that's what you Pakistanis are doing in this world, "Entertain".
no country in the world takes Pakistan seriously.
if you think i am wrong, think again !!.
btw love and proud of my vedic land, although you don't have capacity to understand. so i will just stop it here.

Last edited:

You didn't see the US running to India to get out of Afghan now did you? Your Russian friends didn't invite you either, that should tell you your importance in this world. Their is a reason none takes Indian's seriously over exaggerate and under deliver. You people always recoil back to the position you were in after your failed adventures.

Now run along.

btw love and proud of my vedic land, although you don't have capacity to understand. so i will just stop it here.
And the type of entertainment you guys provide are 3rd rate whores and B grade movies. Like i said you are not welcome here, now have some shame and log out of this forum for good.

So says the person who comes from the country where they couldn't stop over 4 million of their people dying from coronavirus and where 732 million people defecate in the open....... :lol::

You didn't see the US running to India to get out of Afghan now did you? Your Russian friends didn't invite you either, that should tell you your importance in this world. Their is a reason none takes Indian's seriously over exaggerate and under deliver. You people always recoil back to the position you were in after your failed adventures.

Now run along.
and that's what you came with ?!
first of all no country in this world is a friend, there is interests on both side.
second India did not get out completely from Afghanistan(not talking about indians in afganistan). india has its interests , it willbe. we were there for infra/devolvement of afganistan,and India will work sooner or later. about Russia did not invited us,.. because USA,Russia knows Afghanistan share border with Pakistan, not India. ofcourse pakistan will be not happy, things works differently in world politics, mature countries understand that, not like your country who thinks friendship in world politics, specially those lahori tv anchors, and a stupid foreign minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi. trust me i am better then him. lol
So says the person who comes from the country where they couldn't stop over 4 million of their people dying from coronavirus and where 732 million people defecate in the open....... :lol::

old one- 2017 news.
btw- did your country .....???

and that's what you came with ?!
first of all no country in this world is a friend, there is interests on both side.
second India did not get out completely from Afghanistan(not talking about indians in afganistan). india has its interests , it willbe. we were there for infra/devolvement of afganistan,and India will work sooner or later. about Russia did not invited us,.. because USA,Russia knows Afghanistan share border with Pakistan, not India. ofcourse pakistan will be not happy, things works differently in world politics, mature countries understand that, not like your country who thinks friendship in world politics, specially those lahori tv anchors, and a stupid foreign minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi. trust me i am better then him. lol

old one- 2017 news.
btw- did your country .....???

You couldn’t refute anything and decided to go on an incoherent rant making no sense.

If your so smart why you didn’t offer your services if you better than him to your motherland who needs it; had you done so your people would not be bitching on TV all night sparing our ear drums from constant banshee female yelling. Hell you should’ve offered your services to India’s Sanitary Department to lower street shitting.

Better yet the Americans would’ve loved you to; instead of dragging the evacuation as they did they couldn’t used your logistics know now and flee in a day like you people did.

He overstated the number of aircrafts/helis but understated the vehicle count at 1000. US accessment is around 2000 humvees alone. My personal assessment is that the total captured armored vehicle count including humvees, MRAPs, APCs, Special Tactical Vehicles etc.. is around the 4000 range. Key word being "CAPTURED" The talibs had thousands of toyota trucks and armored vehicles beforehand.

It wouldnt be difficult to overstate this... but the point is that the Taliban military machine is well trained and well equipped and can take on head to head and pose a major threat to the militaries of Iran/Pakistan/India.

The major lessons learned is that airpower is not enough to win a modern day way, especially when the enemy is pursuing a blitz strategy utilizing tactical movements. What can airpower do when the enemy has captured or is attack the base on the ground itself?

Back
Top Bottom