What's new

India Faces Existential Threat from China, Pakistan and the Taliban:Dr Subramanian Swamy

So says the person who comes from the country where they couldn't stop over 4 million of their people dying from coronavirus and where 732 million people defecate in the open....... :lol::

That is a record amount:lol:

Okay. If what I say is not true then you and all the other indians can leave PDF and never return.
or tell your pdf mods not to approve any Indians/ ban us. after that you can say all kind of bullshit about India freely, no one gonna reply you.

or tell your pdf mods not to approve any Indians/ ban us. after that you can say all kind of bullshit about India freely, no one gonna reply you.

I am on a Pakistani forum. I can so what I like. It is my prerogative to do so. If you and your kind were'nt so insecure, you wouldn't be here and concern your self with us and our opinions. Why don't you run along to your indian forums and say and do as you please. I couldn't care less what you people say or do there. You and your ilk mean nothing to me.

I am on a Pakistani forum. I can so what I like. It is my prerogative to do so. If you and your kind were'nt so insecure, you wouldn't be here and concern your self with us and our opinions. Why don't you run along to your indian forums and say and do as you please. I couldn't care less what you people say or do there. You and your ilk mean nothing to me.
ok. i will give you one better , stop talking about India and India related things , we will not gonna come. but if you do than there will be reply. and stop crying.

Last edited:
The biggest threat to India is India itself... Pray that Modi is selected over and over....

ok. i will give you one better , stop talking about India and India related things , we will not gonna come. but if you do than there will be reply. and stop crying.

I'm a Pakistani on a Pakistani forum. I can talk about WHATEVER I like. The fact that you are concerned with what us Pakistanis say about india on our forums just proves how insecure you are and how obsessed you people are with us.........................:lol:............................Do you HONESTLY believe we care about what you people think or say on your forums even if it is about Pakistan or Pakistanis?.........................:rofl:....................we don't because we are not insecure..................:lol:...............:azn:

Back
Top Bottom