What's new

India Faces Existential Threat from China, Pakistan and the Taliban:Dr Subramanian Swamy

NO, we are not..... we are only concern about Afghani brothers and sisters and if Afghanistan again becomes a backyard for terrorism as similar as in the 1990s. It would not be good for the Asia region.

Rest, we don't see any negative effect to India, But we have also concern about the people of Pakistan because they have gone through a tough time due to their own mistakes in the past and hope that this time they will not repeat the same.

There is no impact on India but have concern for Aghanitani and Pakistani people because of the history & mistakes.

Stop Lying.

Thats what you guys do, mislead and lie all the time.

Watch your television, read Indian newspaper. Social media is full of Indians debating on Afghanistan, not just the ordinary public but entire Indian military establishment. Most debates are between people arguing to have relations with Talibans , at the same time they are condemning them.

Any ways Indians have always lied, that's why you find your self totally isolated. Despite a country of over 1.4 billion, Indian has no international standing. But sure stay in denial.

No sir you are not worried about Afghan people, if you were truly worried about that you wouldn't have used them cannon fodder to kill Pakistani civilians for decades.

You dont let Human rights organisations to goto Kashmir and show your concern for Afghan women??? Do you see the hypocrisy ??? May be not, but the international community can clearly see that.

only threat to india is internal conflict

going to war with india is like stepping on dog shit
You did it 4 times & left without attaining any objective. What does that make you?
an army who can't win against dog shit also.

Dream on! Seems like you are new in this game. Pak can't fund it's own sh*t. Pak has a few separatists themselves (BLA, PTM). Guess what we can fund them even more. Now don't go telling me you will fund Pak who will fund Indian rebels.

Hahahah people like you , use to lecture us how china would take over Pakistan through CPEC. From wet dreams to what not. We have heard all sort if abuses from Indians here on this forum and on the media outlets. We kept quiet and worked hard.

We know what's best for Pakistan, we dont need you to tell us what's best for Pakistan. Also you have stabbed Pakistan several times in the past, so we know Indians very well now, through the core.

Stop Lying.

Thats what you guys do, mislead and lie all the time.

Watch your television, read Indian newspaper. Social media is full of Indians debating on Afghanistan, not just the ordinary public but entire Indian military establishment. Most debates are between people arguing to have relations with Talibans , at the same time they are condemning them.

Any ways Indians have always lied, that's why you find your self totally isolated. Despite a country of over 1.4 billion, Indian has no international standing. But sure stay in denial.

No sir you are not worried about Afghan people, if you were truly worried about that you wouldn't have used them cannon fodder to kill Pakistani civilians for decades.

You dont let Human rights organisations to goto Kashmir and show your concern for Afghan women??? Do you see the hypocrisy ??? May be not, but the international community can clearly see that.

Do you want evidence from Pakistani, UN and International sources????

I will share it..

I think in the next couple of years all hell will break loose. Once the Talibs are well entrenched & put into action their unique style of medieval barbaric governance their revenue streams will dry up. More refugees into Pak. More strife. Karachi will burn again with sectarian violence like before.
India too won't be untouched. There will be more terrorism in the valley. But, we have enough forces to hold it.
But how will Pak fight against an ideology which they have tacitly & overtly supported?

Hahahah people like you , use to lecture us how china would take over Pakistan through CPEC. From wet dreams to what not. We have heard all sort if abuses from Indians here on this forum and on the media outlets. We kept quiet and worked hard.

We know what's best for Pakistan, we dont need you to tell us what's best for Pakistan. Also you have stabbed Pakistan several times in the past, so we know Indians very well now, through the core.
The debt trap is already here my friend. Sit back & think. After so much money that China has pumped in why are you still asking for alms to prop up your country. You should be blazing through by now.

I also believe you know what is best for Pak. WHo am I to argue. Keep doing it.

What did you work hard on brother. All your PM was/is doing taking out loans to pay off earlier loans.

I think in the next couple of years all hell will break loose. Once the Talibs are well entrenched & put into action their unique style of medieval barbaric governance their revenue streams will dry up. More refugees into Pak. More strife. Karachi will burn again with sectarian violence like before.
India too won't be untouched. There will be more terrorism in the valley. But, we have enough forces to hold it.
But how will Pak fight against an ideology which they have tacitly & overtly supported?

Pakistan successfully
The debt trap is already here my friend. Sit back & think. After so much money that China has pumped in why are you still asking for alms to prop up your country. You should be blazing through by now.

I also believe you know what is best for Pak. WHo am I to argue. Keep doing it.

Well we are , just check the economic figures of Pakistan.

Before you do that stop watching shity Indian propaganda channels.

Any ways , lets not derail the thread.

My only advice to Indians is stop lying to your self and stop believing that India is some sort of super power. India is still perceived a third world poor country and most countries including US and France are using India for own interests.

Evidence of what?

Swat valley status during the 1990s... when Taliban was everywhere in Pakistan..

Again I will repeat, there will be very less impact on Indian but on the ground it will going to impact Pakistan and would not be positive.

Last edited:
Swat valley status during the 1990s... when Taliban was the situation was high..

LOl that's 30 years ago. Pakistan has learned from mistakes. What if I go back to 1986 and start talking about Khalistan movement in Indian Punjab.

Stop living in the past. Pakistan is a different country now.

subramanian-swamy is well known in Pakistan compared to India....

In India, he is nobody and just a loudmouth person like other few people.

everyone is nobody in India when “everyone” say something against India…haina ghaday?

LOl that's 30 years ago. Pakistan has learned from mistakes. What if I go back to 1986 and start talking about Khalistan movement in Indian Punjab.

Stop living in the past. Pakistan is a different country now.

How come different???

I don't see changes in policies.... even Imran seems a bigger supporter of Talibani systems, his comments on rape and about women's clothes are very much available to everyone.

My only advice to Indians is stop lying to your self and stop believing that India is some sort of super power.
I also laugh at folks who say India is a superpower.
In geopolitics, everyone uses everyone else. What's new?
Like you said let's not derail the thread. There is always an existential threat to India. But, Pakistan has an existential threat too. Isn't that what your army tells you while apportioning a lion's share of the economy.

This Pak+CHina+Taliban in my opinion is all bravado & nothing else. Nothing is going to come out of it.
Tensions will rise. Localized terrorism will increase for us. But, nothing that we don't already know how to handle.

How come different???

I don't see changes in policies.... even Imran seems a bigger supporter of Talibani systems, his comments on rape and about women's clothes are very much proven.

This is a stupid debate. How can I prove if a country has changed??

Go and read National Action plan, read about NACTA. Pakistan has suffered for 20 years at the hand of religious extremists. This is no more state policy. Imran Khan is not entire Pakistan, he has his own views on so many things. How many senators or members of religious party has been elected by Pakistan public??? `Compare it with India where a hindu extremist RSS inspired ideological force is in power for the second consecutive time. While Pakistani rejected it.

The bottom line is Pakistan will make sure that Afghan shit doesn't spill over to Pakistan. You don't need to worry about it. Pakistan is very sincere about peace efforts in Afghanistan.
I also laugh at folks who say India is a superpower.
In geopolitics, everyone uses everyone else. What's new?
Like you said let's not derail the thread. There is always an existential threat to India. But, Pakistan has an existential threat too. Isn't that what your army tells you while apportioning a lion's share of the economy.

This Pak+CHina+Taliban in my opinion is all bravado & nothing else. Nothing is going to come out of it.
Tensions will rise. Localized terrorism will increase for us. But, nothing that we don't already know how to handle.

I am not here to convince you. I ll leave it for the readers to decide. I have stated facts.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom