What's new

India doctor explains how to fight corona virus with just diet plan.

Nilu mental health issue and Covid19 are two different things.

Just imagine Imran has a kid to deal with too.

Sorry if you felt ignored. I was busy with the Pakistanis.

aur tumhe to pata hai har Pakistani farigh hote hi India azaad karana chahta hai.
I think Coronavirus paranoia is deliberately being created to make masses mentally weak.

And Don't ignore me for so long. I feel bed.

What you are referring as fake news is given by a doctor who is chairman of indo Vietnam medical association. He was given few month by doctor because of his weak heart. Within few years, he made world records of maximum push ups in one minute. He has many memory records on his name and writer of many books. He is a world renowned doctor of diabetes and heart disease.

Listen to bellow video and cure of any viral decease cough, cold, flue, pneumonia etc.

I am doctor i have immorality to sell..do u want to buy??

Do not fall into trap of world's biggest business of frightening people to earn money. Corona is not at all more lethal than many deceases we already have.

Forget about corona but cure any infectious or lifestyle diseases naturally. Cure diabetes
Heart problem, cancer etc totally naturally. Listen to the video of dr chaudhary. Propagate this as much as you can. Get benefited and let others take benefits.
But it's spreading like jungle fire. That's unique about this virus. And yes, that true that our diet is our first line of defense.

But it's spreading like jungle fire. That's unique about this virus. And yes, that true that our diet is our first line of defense.

When anyone has flue or similar infectious disease, try this diet plan and see its miraculous result.

Not correct. It was 2% at the beginning, now the stats show 4%, and even that measurement have been challenged because death might be few weeks after a person gets it. Some people are more vulnerable than others but the mortality rate is not static, it can change.

Yeah it depends on where you are in the world and the ability of the health system there to look after you if you fall really ill.

Chinese figures are probably the most reliable estimate as they have had the virus the longest and have so far had the most infections that have been discovered.

Out of the people in China that have been identified, the death rate is 3% but doctors think if you take the number of people who actually have been infected means the death rate is 1% for China.

Yeah it depends on where you are in the world and the ability of the health system there to look after you if you fall really ill.

Chinese figures are probably the most reliable estimate as they have had the virus the longest and have so far had the most infections that have been discovered.

Out of the people in China that have been identified, the death rate is 3% but doctors think if you take the number of people who actually have been infected means the death rate is 1% for China.

That is declared figure. Nobody know correct thing about China.

That is declared figure. Nobody know correct thing about China.

Well we have no concrete evidence that the Chinese are lying.

People are starting walk around in the affected cities again and so that tells you that they have the virus under control now.

I think Coronavirus paranoia is deliberately being created to make masses mentally weak.

Masses have always been mentally weak.

But do tell if this risky approach is worth it in the long run or not.

Mantra sadhana in sanatana dharma is done for a difference higher purpose...their is a huge ocean of literature just on this subject alone...it clearly states...what you sow you reap...for example if you keep on repeating a particular sound for n number of times...you feel feel changes within you...what changes depends on the mantra...all those who use it to control others...usually its used to get women/girls of the sadhaka's desire...what they do is say if a beautiful girl he wants in the next house ...he attains siddhi of a particular mantra...and asks the deity of that mantra to bring that girl to him in middle of the night...the diety will bring the girl to where he is that night..and the same deity in future will come and kill the sadhaka for these acts...death is assured for those who misuse the mantra sadhana....this type of act is called "vashyam"...there are two types of deities in sanatana dharma...one is like the king...no amount of mantra sadhana can control them...the others deities can be "controlled"...if you use them for good purposes you will be safe...if not you will meet a gory end.

This is why only a select people are given initiation by guru.He selects those who display certain good qualities...once these students experience the effect of mantra sadhana done in a correct way...they wont go after money ,girls ,fame etc...attaining the siddhi the powers that be know why the sadhaka is doing it...they will put hurdles...make him mad , commit self suicide (its very common) etc if they think he is going to misuse it to hurt others....it is no joke...shaktha path of sadhana is dangerous in a way...if you are not careful.

The above mantra in my earlier post..invoke the deities with king characteristics...only if they allow one can even chant those mantras...and if the person misuses...his destruction is almost immediate.

Dude you are only confirming what I said ...it is just rythmic reporduction of sounds with some coded language designed to send the repeater or listerner in to trance. Thanks to sounds by rock musicians girls fawn over them you dont need diety nonsense. Mantras are basically witchcraft meant to control other minds or invoke ghosts("dieties'). End result is mind numbing nonsense. Nothing good every came from that trash.

Ask yourlsef what did a brahmin ever built ?

Dude you are only confirming what I said ...it is just rythmic reporduction of sounds with some coded language designed to send the repeater or listerner in to trance. Thanks to sounds by rock musicians girls fawn over them you dont need diety nonsense. Mantras are basically witchcraft meant to control other minds or invoke ghosts("dieties'). End result is mind numbing nonsense. Nothing good every came from that trash.

Ask yourlsef what did a brahmin ever built ?

well mantra sadhana is part of sanatana dharma...its like a knife...one can use it to cut vegetables for the family...or murder your enemy...its not rythemic at all...there are 7 crore mantras used for different purposes...just because you dont believe in "god" its not nonsense...but i respect your views as well...as you are in no position to know it for real or not...which is clear from your comparison of mantras to rock music.... as only those who did mantra sadhana at least partially will experience what i said in my earlier post...so its no use for both of us responding to others posts... you will anyway be believing deities as ghosts...and mantra sadhanna as trash...which is your prerogative.

Back
Top Bottom