What's new

India doctor explains how to fight corona virus with just diet plan.

well mantra sadhana is part of sanatana dharma...its like a knife...one can use it to cut vegetables for the family...or murder your enemy...its not rythemic at all...there are 7 crore mantras used for different purposes...just because you dont believe in "god" its not nonsense...but i respect your views as well...as you are in no position to know it for real or not...which is clear from your comparison of mantras to rock music.... as only those who did mantra sadhana at least partially will experience what i said in my earlier post...so its no use for both of us responding to others posts... you will anyway be believing deities as ghosts...and mantra sadhanna as trash...which is your prerogative.

On thing is clear from your responses that you are fundamentally a nice fellow. I think, you are involved in some kind of transport business, if I am not mistaken.

On thing is clear from your responses that you are fundamentally a nice fellow. I think, you are involved in some kind of transport business, if I am not mistaken.

yes sir...i am a truck driver and owner of a small fleet of trucks from the south .

yes sir...i am a truck driver and owner of a small fleet of trucks from the south .

Great. We communicated once on PDF. Then my username was RIWWIR.

Yeah i remember you sir...what happened to your old ID...why you changed it ?

Nothing special. Just a brain wave. How your learning is going on with your Guru?

Nothing special. Just a brain wave. How your learning is going on with your Guru?

You are one of the handful of people i have had very positive interactions when i was very active here...yes its going great guns...participated in a maha yagam usually done by only brahmins...my guru did that yagam for free with the chanters from all walks of life with no discrimination...some of the lead chanters were women...step in the right direction for sanatana dharma...but i feel like its just a drop in the bucket...long way to go...so much to learn....i am trying my level best to do just that.

You are one of the handful of people i have had very positive interactions when i was very active here...yes its going great guns...participated in a maha yagam usually done by only brahmins...my guru did that yagam for free with the chanters from all walks of life with no discrimination...some of the lead chanters were women...step in the right direction for sanatana dharma...but i feel like its just a drop in the bucket...long way to go...so much to learn....i am trying my level best to do just that.

Great.

Back
Top Bottom