What's new

India doctor explains how to fight corona virus with just diet plan.

But vaidyas like such are very rare. Most are frauds and many even use harmful metals and chemicals in their medicines.

Boroplus cream is Ayurvedic and it works as an antiseptic, for cold sores and for pimples.

But as you indicated, some Ayurvedic medicines may have harmful metals that are added as themselves or perhaps through plants which have absorbed those metals.

Didnt see any video,,,but u believed tht someone can CURE cancer naturally?
During ths times lot of jholachaps will try to make money.
Dont fall for it.
N most importantly dont spread misinformation.
Becoz of ppl like u,who refuse to appreciate the gravity of the situation,,we will see severe community spread.
Consequences of which will chnge ur opinion drastically in coming weeks.

The man in video is world'rs renouned doctor and writer of many books and world record holder in push ups and memory. Unfortunately, I encounter people who believe that world doesn't exist beyond what they know.

Last edited:
Isn't this Baba Ramdev some Fraudia?:lol:
I wouldn't say that he is 100 pc zholar. He is a good yoga practioner. Some of his products like biscuits and noodles are good.

Decent ayurvedic healers are almost extinct.

Natural cures work.

Just consume a plant based diet for a week with no processed/junk food. You will notice the difference in physical as well as mental health.

Also water fasting is good. Physically the best I felt was after I did a 6 day water fast. Had a great positive impact on my Digestion, sleep and endurance. But that was like 5 years back. Now I don't have that discipline to go on a water fast.

The man in video is world'rs rebound doctor writer of many books and world record holder in push ups and memory. Unfortunately, I encounter people who believe that world doesn't exist beyond what they know.
What doctor is he?
What are his educational qualifications?
Pushups n memory dont make doctor.

Just visited the guys website,,,,well if u believe tht stuff thn nobody can help u.
Come to think of it,,,there will be millions like u,,,perhaps we deserve corona virus for being so ignorant.

effective Ayurveda and siddha meds depends on the preparation of the herbs.I have seen people with terminal diseases with no cure in western medicine.. which got cured by such rare practitioners.None of them take money seriously.In fact they do it mostly for free.One old man will tell you what you eaten in the past 24 hrs just by holding your hands.And he will even tell you if you had fallen and got hurt in spine 12 years back.some of the stuff i have seen are truly amazing.

One thing anyone can try is chant mantras like vishnu sahasranamam(best and safe),devi mahathmiyam (very difficult to master unless you have a guru),lalitha sahasranamam(very powerful and should be handled with care not for common folks) .

But as you indicated, some Ayurvedic medicines may have harmful metals that are added as themselves or perhaps through plants which have absorbed those metals.
I occasionally use ashwagandha. I was using Himalaya company's tablets. After taking them for 3 months, I felt no effect. So I researched more into this matter.
What I come to know such pills created by companies like Himalaya and Dabur are totally useless but they also use a carcigenous chemical as preservative.

I stopped using these pills. I bought ashwagandha powder from an ayurvedic shop. I felt it's effect after a week.

effective Ayurveda and siddha meds depends on the preparation of the herbs.I have seen people with terminal diseases with no cure in western medicine.. which got cured by such rare practitioners.None of them take money seriously.In fact they do it mostly for free.One old man will tell you what you eaten in the past 24 hrs just by holding your hands.And he will even tell you if you had fallen and got hurt in spine 12 years back.some of the stuff i have seen are truly amazing.

One thing anyone can try is chant mantras like vishnu sahasranamam(best and safe),devi mahathmiyam (very difficult to master unless you have a guru),lalitha sahasranamam(very powerful and should be handled with care not for common folks) .
This is true. But these vaidyas are hard to find.
Same goes for astrologers.

Array Bhatijay: Yeh Corona virus main astrology kahan say tapak parhi? Ab kiya mantar parh kay phoonknay haen?:lol:

Array Bhatijay: Yeh Corona virus main astrology kahan say tapak parhi? Ab kiya mantar parh kay phoonknay haen?:lol:
Well, I don't think astrology will help wrt Coronavirus.

But like good ayurvedic healers, they are impossible to find.

I was a skeptic. I used to ridicule my mother who is obsessed with it. Until I met this old face reading astrologer who did not charge any money. He told me few things which came true that I did not think at that time would come true in my wildest dreams. He passed on. He was the only legit one I met.
I have visited North Indians, South Indian, Nepali, western, sufi astrologers, tarot card readers, Palm readers, pscyhics etc. All of them were fraud except that late old face reader

It is hard to believe, unless you experience it yourself. I did not believe in this sht before too.

But finding such rare legit guys in Ayurveda/astrology is almost impossible. So people are going to be tricked and swindled.

Powerful in what ??

Do you really believe in all that hocus pocus ??

Let me tell you that I don't believe in Jinns.

I stopped using these pills. I bought ashwagandha powder from an ayurvedic shop. I felt it's effect after a week.

OK.

Powerful in what ??

Each name is a mantra and those who chant with correct pronunciation will see the effect.No need for even believing...thats the beauty...a mantra is like a live electric wire...whether one touches it with faith or not does not matter...the shock will be felt by the one who touches it period...the vishnu sahasranama wont harm you...can be chanted even without taking a bath...Laitha sahasranama is like a nuke...lot of restrictions...not to be chanted when angry ...you have to be correct with ladies etc...thats why learned people only teach it to their students and under their strict watch...others who dont have a guru but have bhakthi and bhava towards it are also safe.

Do you really believe in all that hocus pocus ??
i did not until i met my teacher few years ago ... who is a brahmin...now realize why one particular community has kept it as a secret for generations...only the last few decades its been spreading to other community...is chanted by brahmins of shaktha path everyday...and brahmins are no fools to keep doing it for generations...no amount of words can convince you or for that matter anyone...some things have to be experienced to be believed...only one who has not seen say taj mahal have to "believe" it exists..once that person goes and sees the taj mahal with his own eyes he no longer has to "believe" it...he knows its there...case closed...this is like that .
Let me tell you that I don't believe in Jinns.
OK.

You dont have to...i am not trying to convince anyone of this...just telling what i experienced.

the reason they are hard to find is they cant find a good enough student to pass it on...as the methods they use...can be wrongfully used to hurt others...so instead of handing such powers to evil person...they take it to their grave...same with astrology...good astrologers...do sadhana of a particular mantra (sound form of deity)..they chant it few lakh times depending on how many beejas the mantras has...for example maha ganapathi mantra has 27 beejas ..so has to be chanted 27 lakh times...to attain siddhi of that mantra...like that they do siddhi of some mantra like varahi...the diety comes and speaks to them...that how they can say every little thing that ever happened to you in past...and i know one such person...if he says you are going to meet a accident ...you will have a accident...if he says you have danger coming your way in the next few weeks...you will have brush with death in those few weeks....if he says come after 3 years...it means you have just 3 years to live...i have sent many people to him and every one of the things he has said has come true...the strange thing is he does not ask for any money...you give him Rs10 or Rs 50 your choice...i always give him Rs200+... such people are still there.

Each name is a mantra and those who chant with correct pronunciation will see the effect.No need for even believing...thats the beauty...a mantra is like a live electric wire...whether one touches it with faith or not does not matter...the shock will be felt by the one who touches it period...the vishnu sahasranama wont harm you...can be chanted even without taking a bath...Laitha sahasranama is like a nuke...lot of restrictions...not to be chanted when angry ...you have to be correct with ladies etc...thats why learned people only teach it to their students and under their strict watch...others who dont have a guru but have bhakthi and bhava towards it are also safe.

i did not until i met my teacher few years ago ... who is a brahmin...now realize why one particular community has kept it as a secret for generations...only the last few decades its been spreading to other community...is chanted by brahmins of shaktha path everyday...and brahmins are no fools to keep doing it for generations...no amount of words can convince you or for that matter anyone...some things have to be experienced to be believed...only one who has not seen say taj mahal have to "believe" it exists..once that person goes and sees the taj mahal with his own eyes he no longer has to "believe" it...he knows its there...case closed...this is like that .

You dont have to...i am not trying to convince anyone of this...just telling what i experienced.

the reason they are hard to find is they cant find a good enough student to pass it on...as the methods they use...can be wrongfully used to hurt others...so instead of handing such powers to evil person...they take it to their grave...same with astrology...good astrologers...do sadhana of a particular mantra (sound form of deity)..they chant it few lakh times depending on how many beejas the mantras has...for example maha ganapathi mantra has 27 beejas ..so has to be chanted 27 lakh times...to attain siddhi of that mantra...like that they do siddhi of some mantra like varahi...the diety comes and speaks to them...that how they can say every little thing that ever happened to you in past...and i know one such person...if he says you are going to meet a accident ...you will have a accident...if he says you have danger coming your way in the next few weeks...you will have brush with death in those few weeks....if he says come after 3 years...it means you have just 3 years to live...i have sent many people to him and every one of the things he has said has come true...the strange thing is he does not ask for any money...you give him Rs10 or Rs 50 your choice...i always give him Rs200+... such people are still there.

This is common thing called phonomancy. It is design of sound frequency(incantations/mantras) to send the reciever in to a trance and get psychic control of the receiver. Witches and witchraft pracitioners throughout world use it. Brahmins are big fans of it as they generally depend on others work and consume their hard work - so they have a need to control their minds like this.

This is common thing called phonomancy. It is design of sound frequency(incantations/mantras) to send the reciever in to a trance and get psychic control of the receiver. Witches and witchraft pracitioners throughout world use it. Brahmins are big fans of it as they generally depend on others work and consume their hard work - so they have a need to control their minds like this.

Mantra sadhana in sanatana dharma is done for a difference higher purpose...their is a huge ocean of literature just on this subject alone...it clearly states...what you sow you reap...for example if you keep on repeating a particular sound for n number of times...you feel feel changes within you...what changes depends on the mantra...all those who use it to control others...usually its used to get women/girls of the sadhaka's desire...what they do is say if a beautiful girl he wants in the next house ...he attains siddhi of a particular mantra...and asks the deity of that mantra to bring that girl to him in middle of the night...the diety will bring the girl to where he is that night..and the same deity in future will come and kill the sadhaka for these acts...death is assured for those who misuse the mantra sadhana....this type of act is called "vashyam"...there are two types of deities in sanatana dharma...one is like the king...no amount of mantra sadhana can control them...the others deities can be "controlled"...if you use them for good purposes you will be safe...if not you will meet a gory end.

This is why only a select people are given initiation by guru.He selects those who display certain good qualities...once these students experience the effect of mantra sadhana done in a correct way...they wont go after money ,girls ,fame etc...attaining the siddhi the powers that be know why the sadhaka is doing it...they will put hurdles...make him mad , commit self suicide (its very common) etc if they think he is going to misuse it to hurt others....it is no joke...shaktha path of sadhana is dangerous in a way...if you are not careful.

The above mantra in my earlier post..invoke the deities with king characteristics...only if they allow one can even chant those mantras...and if the person misuses...his destruction is almost immediate.

Back
Top Bottom