What's new

India doctor explains how to fight corona virus with just diet plan.

It is best not to indulge in such fake cures. Just follow WHO advice. There is no cure for coronavirus. Just try to keep yourself healthy and hope for the best. Remember, it only kills 2%, the odds are in your favor !
Mortality rate depends on age bracket.

Kya sach mein?
Sirf malaria, dengue, jaundice aur anxiety/depression yehi hua hai.

Aap toh roj jaam laga te ho hatte khate tandorsat insaan ho no tension no bimari
i did not said i am sick dear i only have corona :confused:

I have suffered from malaria (twice) and dengue fever. He is underestimating viral fevers

Isn't it true that Baba Ramdev had Bell's Palsy in his childhood ?? It certainly didn't get cured by his Ayurveda. I myself had Bell's Palsy a few years ago. The left side of my face was paralyzed and it was mostly cured ( I think there is still some defect remaining ) by allopathic therapy that included steroids ( IIRC ).

Isn't it true that Baba Ramdev had Bell's Palsy in his childhood ?? It certainly didn't get cured by his Ayurveda. I myself had Bell's Palsy a few years ago. The left side of my face was paralyzed and it was mostly cured ( I think there is still some defect remaining ) by allopathic therapy that included steroids ( IIRC ).
I don't know much about baba ramdev besides he is one of the best businessmen in India.

Wrt to Indian doctors, you need to find out which doctor is best from your friends/co workers/relatives.

I have some terrible experience with Indian doctors. Some of them are under qualified and too arrogant to listen to their patients.

98% of the infected will heal on there own. I'm sure many quack remedies will be sold to the gullible and ill informed.

Back
Top Bottom