What's new

Imran Khan addresses supporters as decision on dissolution of assemblies

Yes and No!! His contacts with Establishment somehow helps IK in decreasing the trust deficit between him and Estab.

And a liason between IK and Estab.

And P.Elahi having suuport of the Estab. and IK picking him as CM means some common grounds are struck between them. All Estab. is not evil...as per reports a strong section still supports IK and they want the country to come out of this situation, except for the Bajwa men.

Sir Jee: The Establishment would never relinquish it's power, without a bloody strife, and PTI supporters, including myself, don't have that in them. So, it is, by and large, a hopeless condition. I am awaiting for some miracle, otherwise, the Criminal Mafia of Pakistan is already on the winners stand.

Was at a “Khokha” in Lahore having a smoke while this speech was on. Had a chat with a old
Man with a proper beard and everything, he was vehemently abusing Imran and blaming all the current problems on him, shortly there after he was joined by a couple of more chaps who had the same opinion. I tried telling them about our economical health at the time as well as his initiatives such as “ehsaas programme” and “sehat card” but they didn’t give a damn. They were fixated on the watch issue. I asked them where they get all there information and they said the media in which they blindly believe. Then it struck me, we still have a ton of ignorant people who are easily manipulated and people who have as my fellow dear poster @Areesh puts it “Mian ka shafqat bara haath” in their mouths. The media smear campaign is working wonders people are more interested in the watch rather than the state of the country. Also these same chaps were quiet when I brought up bajwa. lol went home the whole way looking behind my shoulder for any black vigos.

Was at a “Khokha” in Lahore having a smoke while this speech was on. Had a chat with a old
Man with a proper beard and everything, he was vehemently abusing Imran and blaming all the current problems on him, shortly there after he was joined by a couple of more chaps who had the same opinion. I tried telling them about our economical health at the time as well as his initiatives such as “ehsaas programme” and “sehat card” but they didn’t give a damn. They were fixated on the watch issue. I asked them where they get all there information and they said the media in which they blindly believe. Then it struck me, we still have a ton of ignorant people who are easily manipulated and people who have as my fellow dear poster @Areesh puts it “Mian ka shafqat bara haath” in their mouths. The media smear campaign is working wonders people are more interested in the watch rather than the state of the country. Also these same chaps were quiet when I brought up bajwa. lol went home the whole way looking behind my shoulder for any black vigos.

Avoid discussing politics, with strangers, on public places. Can become nasty.

Sir Jee: The Establishment would never relinquish it's power, without a bloody strife, and PTI supporters, including myself, don't have that in them. So, it is, by and large, a hopeless condition. I am awaiting for some miracle, otherwise, the Criminal Mafia of Pakistan is already on the winners stand.

Establishment is like 90% Army Generals, plus judiciary, retd. military and judicairy. Buisiness men(like AKD), and Bureaucracy.

It's not that there numbers are in millions, or in thousands, rather maybe in few dozens.

The soldiers/Sipahis, sepoys, lower rank and file in the Army came from all humble backgrounds and very religious, the senior ranks cannot afford that a huge dissent is brewing in their minds if the generals went against the Awam.

So the Establishment cannot go aganist the wishes of the people, the nation, they had to budge, course correct and retreat.

If they are that powerful, why they couldn't stop IK from winning 75% of seats in bypolls in Punjab and center. They still cannot arrest IK, and disqualify him, why? The power of the people is stronger than the people in power.

It's just a huge 'larger than life' image of Estab. which is created and indoctrinated. No one can go against the people in millions and in crores, 220 million of them.

Avoid discussing politics, with strangers, on public places. Can become nasty.

Kind of agree sir, it can get nasty but things won’t change at all if we have opinions but keep them to ourselves. Sometimes I feel maybe that’s what led us to this point in the first place. I’ll give you an example sir, we diss the corruption at the airports in pakistan all the time and 8 times out of 10 we are right but when we actually land or depart from these airports we go mum. Maybe there is a better way to tackle this and probably I don’t have the answer but staying quiet and voicing our frustrations privately is not going to get us anywhere either. Just my insignificant - 2 cents ( that’s also the name of a very dumb Indian poster who created a flame bait thread lately)

Establishment is like 90% Army Generals, plus judiciary, retd. military and judicairy. Buisiness men(like AKD), and Bureaucracy.

It's not that there numbers are in millions, or in thousands, rather maybe in few dozens.

The soldiers/Sipahis, sepoys, lower rank and file in the Army came from all humble backgrounds and very religious, the senior ranks cannot afford that a huge dissent is brewing in their minds if the generals went against the Awam.

So the Establishment cannot go aganist the wishes of the people, the nation, they had to budge, course correct and retreat.

If they are that powerful, why they couldn't stop IK from winning 75% of seats in bypolls in Punjab and center. They still cannot arrest IK, and disqualify him, why? The power of the people is stronger than the people in power.

It's just a huge 'larger than life' image of Estab. which is created and indoctrinated. No one can go against the people in millions and in crores, 220 million of them.

Don't agree, but respect your opinion. Let us see, what transpires for Pakistan.

In the big picture, it looks increasingly likely that general elections will not be held any time soon, and this move of dissolving assemblies is a desperate measure.

Doesn't matter, if the Punjab and KPK assembly elections are held in 3 months as per rules, IK's PTI can win around 2/3rd seats in Punjab Assembly, and could be more, so MPA's seats around 210-220 is a huge advantage to PTI for 5 year tenure.

And this will help even if the General elections sans KPK and Punjab are held, they can focus on NA elections, Sindh and Balochistan.

Last edited:
Kind of agree sir, it can get nasty but things won’t change at all if we have opinions but keep them to ourselves. Sometimes I feel maybe that’s what led us to this point in the first place. I’ll give you an example sir, we diss the corruption at the airports in pakistan all the time and 8 times out of 10 we are right but when we actually land or depart from these airports we go mum. Maybe there is a better way to tackle this and probably I don’t have the answer but staying quiet and voicing our frustrations privately is not going to get us anywhere either. Just my insignificant - 2 cents ( that’s also the name of a very dumb Indian poster who created a flame bait thread lately)

Perhaps, you are right, in a certain way.

Most likely the “2 cents” portion in brackets haha. Pleasure conversing with you as always sir, stay healthy and stay blessed!

No. "2 Cents" was of course funny. But, my reference was towards the main content of your post.

Thanks and regards. Allah aap ko khush rakhay.

I personally feel that it will be better for him and for Pakistan if he is a little more discreet

If he was a little more discreet he couldn't have spread his message to the masses in just a matter of months.

He being extrovert and not introvert has helped in this particular fight for the awakening of the people. He said many times that the biggest achievement is the awareness inculcated in the people, PM ship is a small thing.

And the change in hearts and minds of people will lead to a change in the system, hopefully.

Last edited:
I think IK told PE, that ,he will give PTI tickets to all present MPAs of PMLQ and they will support PTI.

I think IK told PE, that ,he will give PTI tickets to all present MPAs of PMLQ and they will support PTI.

That Kanjar "Paija Luddarh" also doesn't have much choices.

71h9F8+PYEL._RI_.jpg

Back
Top Bottom