What's new

Imran Khan addresses supporters as decision on dissolution of assemblies

LAHORE: Former prime minister and Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) Chairman Imran Khan has announced to dissolve Punjab and Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KP) assemblies on December 23, ARY News reported on Saturday.

According to details, the former premier announced the decision while addressing the nation alongside the Punjab and Khyber Pakhtunkhwa chief ministers (CM), Pervaiz Elahi and Mahmood Khan, respectively.

Imran Khan thanked the two provincial chiefs for their cooperation with his party, and said he had consulted PTI’s lawyers about the move, adding that the Constitution did not allow elections to be delayed beyond 90 days of an assembly’s dissolution.

true+power.jpg

The Mil-Establishment was getting all the power from the 220 million people and now the people have decided to remove that support, they are cut to size and put in place.

Ironically they were getting all the funds and money from the tax payers money and they were planning everything against the very people. Hypocrites and stooges of US and dollar khor Mafia.

1819410-Wael-Ghonim-Quote-The-power-of-the-people-is-much-stronger-than.jpg

Last edited:
true+power.jpg

The Mil-Establishment was getting all the power from the 220 million people and now the people have decided to remove that support, they are cut to size and put in place.

Ironically they were getting all the funds and money from the tax payers money and they were planning everything against the very people. Hypocrites and stooges of US.
True, people has to be wakened, they are suffering/and watching their leaders ( Civilian, as well as, Military ) are enjoying their life's styles..

Chutu?

"spell the beams"?

Kehna kya chhahte ho bhai?

Well I wrote that with a triggered mind so you can expect some spelling mistakes.

I mean he will come on media and tell whole world what he is thinking and planning to do. Then he will give enough time for his opposition to react and find ways to minimize damage of IKs decision to them...

He said he is going to dissolve assemblies by next Friday but this already give PDM Enough time and they already planned No confidence movement in Punjab assembly and did all the paperwork.

This makes him chutu, short for chutya

lets see next friday criminals of pdm can do anything

Well criminal can't do anything
But mother of criminals pak army will absolutely go to every extent to save them.

One possibility can be vote of no confidence in punjab
PDM doesn't have enough numbers but if PMLQ join them then it will be successful and then they can elect pervez ilahi again from same votes.

But 15 PMLN members have been banned from entering assembly

true+power.jpg

Ironically they were getting all the funds and money from the tax payers money and they were planning everything against the very people. Hypocrites and stooges of US.

1819410-Wael-Ghonim-Quote-The-power-of-the-people-is-much-stronger-than.jpg
The leader on plank looks more like IK 😒

Your "Mil-Establishment" is the only force which is holding your country together. Be careful what you are wishing for !!!

P.S. Plese ignore my advice for I'm an Indian

Well criminal can't do anything
But mother of criminals pak army will absolutely go to every extent to save them.

One possibility can be vote of no confidence in punjab
PDM doesn't have enough numbers but if PMLQ join them then it will be successful and then they can elect pervez ilahi again from same votes.

But 15 PMLN members have been banned from entering assembly

PE was sitting with khan today

Well I wrote that with a triggered mind so you can expect some spelling mistakes.

I mean he will come on media and tell whole world what he is thinking and planning to do. Then he will give enough time for his opposition to react and find ways to minimize damage of IKs decision to them...

He said he is going to dissolve assemblies by next Friday but this already give PDM Enough time and they already planned No confidence movement in Punjab assembly and did all the paperwork.

This makes him chutu, short for chutya
He will be PM sooner or later, I personally feel that it will be better for him and for Pakistan if he is a little more discreet and take lesser U-Turns.

Back
Top Bottom