What's new

Imran Khan addresses supporters as decision on dissolution of assemblies

What the hell is the logic of not dissolving now/immediately and dissolving after a week ??? Kya topi drama lagaya huwa ha.

Still waiting on a deal from establishment???

Another truck ki batti, I don’t think he dares to dissolve and lose even more support…..a delay in everything is sure to give up your supporters.

People should avoid wasting their time on this joker. The man simply has no plans than to ridicule his own supporters. Each week a new truck ki batti(delay) yet the sensationalism of his speeches.

What a fucked up situation.
What a dumbass joker this IK is, desperate to get his chair back
Loagon ko zaleel kerwa kerwa k chorayga

Now the stupids will start labelling me as patwari, jiyala etc.
Obviously I don’t give a ****, ALL these political parties are corrupt!

FkMEkBCXkAMzTYX

Your "Mil-Establishment" is the only force which is holding your country

We agree Mil-Establishment is the only force which is holding our country from moving forward.

The tentacles of control, the cobwebs to strangulate any political awakening, any free enterprise, any new idea was so strong...till now.

Only now the Mil-Establishment is cut to size and put in place by the power of the people, led by IK.

BTW we all want a very strong Army sticking to the role assigned in the constitution, Army and Awam(civilian govt.) should complement one another and not try to belittle it...Simple.

PE was sitting with khan today

He turned out to be quite strong willed and true to his words.

Last edited:
BTW we all want a very strong Army sticking to the role assigned in the constitution, Army and Awam(civilian govt.) should complement one another and not try to conflict, belittle and damage each one...Simple.

A strong Army and strong Awam, so simple but still elusive.

Why is it so difficult to understand such simple proposition.

Last edited:
Bajwa is gone, but the national danda is still up where it was. Quom ko aadat si ho gaey hey, obviously.
and you are defending that danda it seems? qoum ka toh nai app ko sirf khushali danday walli sarkar ay nazar atti hai

BTW we all want a very strong Army sticking to the role assigned in the constitution, Army and Awam(civilian govt.) should complement one another and not try to conflict, belittle and damage each one...Simple.

Why it is so difficult to understand such simple proposition.
hum chahty hain army border per strong ho wo yahan abpara or pindi main strong hoy phir rahy haim

Have to say IK is a complete idiot. If I had governments in two provinces, I would have made hell for the Army and Fed Government. But this jack-arse thinks he can do better by dissolving the assemblies. What a looser and Gigantic Jack-Arse he is ! He has completely lost it.

IK is doing all, what is possible, to awaken this "khassi" nation.
An economically oppressed nation has not much juice left fo revolution ... But this social media is killer for PDM..

Have to say IK is a complete idiot. If I had governments in two provinces, I would have made hell for the Army and Fed Government. But this jack-arse thinks he can do better by dissolving the assemblies. What a looser and Gigantic Jack-Arse he is ! He has completely lost it.
What the hell....he can't file FIR of attempted murder, Imran Khan has over 40 FIR, Swati has over 60 FIR, no investigation of Arshad Sharif 16 FIR ....Don't you remember ISPR press conference, where how they bluntly denied FIRs against Arshad Sharif ........

Pervez Elahi is Establishment’s lackey. There are rumors he is still in contact with them. A complete wrong number. Maybe that is why Imran Khan is making him sit right next to him.

I don’t really understand the politics of dissolving assemblies, but the opposition doesn’t want one more headache to deal with.

hum chahty hain army border per strong ho wo yahan abpara or pindi main strong hoy phir rahy haim

Yes and as someone has suggested the huge well planned Cantonments with lavish Bungalows just next to the cities, just look at the Sialkot Cantt, the Rahwali Cantt, Lahore to Pindi elsewhere should be shifted to closer to borders and with messes and barracks and not lavish Bungalows spreading 10-15 canals.

And since the Cantts are just at the edge or at the city center they can be turned into upscale housing with added CBD's and this will attract billions of USD in foreign direct investment.

There is hardkly any planned city except for Islamabad.

So there could be 10-12 smaller well planned satellite cities if Cantts are open for civilians, FDI.

Why it is so difficult to understand such simple proposition.
Optimists want a body ridden with disease for decades to become normal and healthy in a jiffy.

No, my bro, it will be a long tedious and painful process.

Don't lose hope Don't be impatient Keep working in right direction

Pervez Elahi is Establishment’s lackey. There are rumors he is still in contact with them. A complete wrong number. Maybe that is why Imran Khan is making him sit right next to him.

I don’t really understand the politics of dissolving assemblies, but the opposition doesn’t want one more headache to deal with.

Yes and No!! His contacts with Establishment somehow helps IK in decreasing the trust deficit between him and Estab.

And a liason between IK and Estab.

And P.Elahi having support of the Estab. and IK picking him as CM means some common grounds are struck between them. All Estab. is not evil...as per reports a strong section still supports IK and they want the country to come out of this situation, except for the Bajwa men.

A strong Establishment is needed sticking to its role.

Last edited:
Yes and No!! His contacts with Establishment somehow helps IK in decreasing the trust deficit between him and Estab.

And a liason between IK and Estab.

And P.Elahi having suuport of the Estab. and IK picking him as CM means some common grounds are struck between them. All Estab. is not evil...as per reports a strong section still supports IK and they want the country to come out of this situation, except for the Bajwa men.

A strong Establishment is needed sticking to its role.
Could be true. But I have my reservations.

In the big picture, it looks increasingly likely that general elections will not be held any time soon, and this move of dissolving assemblies is a desperate measure.

Doesn’t bode well IK, but bodes well for the corrupt PDM.

Back
Top Bottom