What's new

Imran Khan addresses supporters as decision on dissolution of assemblies

Lmao make the army flee from KPK? First of all, how would you do that? How do you make a wholeass army flee unless you have an army of your own and you wage war on them?

Secondly, why would you want the army out of KPK? You'd be letting the TTP run rampant even more than they already are.

Have your milk and go to sleep, it is way past your nap time.

Problem with IK is that he first spell the beams, then give time to his opposition to react.

Chutu Hy yar IK is maamly me

The problem is he is not a politician, he doesn't understand how the game is played, his first role in politics was the PM chair. In the western world politicians start off as councilors, then MPs, then in the cabinet or different roles and then rise up as the PM, by that time they are professional in their dirty games. Unfortunately ofcourse.

IK thought he was safe in the PM chair even if he doesn't listen to the powers who actually rule Pakistan, he forgot who removed Nawaz Sharif 3 times and Benazir.

Last edited:
Okay macho man you go make some armies flee rofl
woh non-martial race bengali yaad hain na. yeh martial race pathan with some support from afg and iran. and when you have property dealer type sycophants, do you think they hone their war fighting crafts or just focus on wheeling and dealing.

A Bengali officer killed himself with AAK niazi said "main inki naslain badal doon ga". I am half punjabi, I shudder to think how many brothers and sisters would be born to a general, who makes such a statement against our Pathan brothers. The sabotage that the french resistance did to the nazis would be replicated on the Dollar army's supply lines in punjab, when they march to fight the Pathans.

Are you telling me that despite having governments in KPK and Punjab, he cannot do jack-shit?? That's just a really cowardly excuse. Ok let's just even put Punjab aside since there are so many excuse of Pervaiz Elahai and others. Let's take KPK where THERE IS NOTHING STOPPING IK. What is the EXCUSE IN KPK??

To defeat the Army, you need to employ army tactics. If God gave me KPK for 6-months, I would make the lives of Army, Federal Agencies and other federal institutes a living hell in KPK and I would make the Army flee from KPK. If a guy like me has the strategy to do this, then something is wrong with IK, either he is a complete jack-arse or IK is just a CHARACTER whose strings are being pulled by someone.

Mohataram

You do not realize how deeply embedded establishment is in the system. After all, this is all what they have done. Billions of dollars of aid has come to Pakistan, major portion was used to penetrate the system. Plus the heavy fire power.

FATA was bombed with laser guided ammo along with heavy infantry weapons. No civil govt can fight a large army. Only a big political movement can.

He will be PM sooner or later, I personally feel that it will be better for him and for Pakistan if he is a little more discreet and take lesser U-Turns.

A good leader is the one says sorry and retract if he finds out that his previously made decision was bad or had far worst consequences than he originally anticipated.

We .ake decisions based on our understanding of our surrounding. But as environment surrounding us keep changing hence lots of things changes and this require revisit to originally made decisions which may not be that great in updated situation.

SHAREEF brothers are known to have steel rods (metaphorically) in their necks as in they will keep fooling you about their worst decisions and will still says no no it's good.

So U-turns are good. Lesser Yes.

A good leader is the one says sorry and retract if he finds out that his previously made decision was bad or had far worst consequences than he originally anticipated.

We .ake decisions based on our understanding of our surrounding. But as environment surrounding us keep changing hence lots of things changes and this require revisit to originally made decisions which may not be that great in updated situation.

SHAREEF brothers are known to have steel rods (metaphorically) in their necks as in they will keep fooling you about their worst decisions and will still says no no it's good.

So U-turns are good. Lesser Yes.
U-Turn brings you back to square one. (Laozi would have said: Had he been around)

U-Turn brings you back to square one. (Laozi would have said: Had he been around)

Whenever you take a wrong path. What's the first step in correcting it ?

Khair... Our definitions of a good leader may change. Nothing wrong in it.

باجوہ صاحب گمنامی میں جانا چاہتے تھے مگر پرویز الہی انھیں آخر تک چھوڑ کر آنا چاہتے ہیں۔

باجوہ صاحب گمنامی میں جانا چاہتے تھے مگر پرویز الہی انھیں آخر تک چھوڑ کر آنا چاہتے ہیں۔

پرویز الٰہی کی شکل دیکھنے والی ھے، خان کے ساتھ بیٹھے ھوئے۔😛😛😛

اسمبلی ٹوٹنے کے نوے دن کے اندر انتخابات نہ ہوئے تو سمجھو کوئی بھی نیوٹرل نہیں ہوگا
عمران خان

Pervez Elahi said in interview to ARY that Bajwa is sending messages to IK via mediators and to Elahi too, asking not to name him so much

same verified by Haroon Rashid also in following video, that Bajwa sending message to IK "میرے پہ تنقید نہ کریں"
Video also busts the notion that Bajwa was in favor of government. He was not. He was just ticked off at Nawaz

Similarly Ather sets record straight on the notion of Bajwa supporting IK in 2018

Bajwa cronies contacted Arshad and asked Arshad to find corruption cases against IK

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom