What's new

Imran Khan addresses supporters as decision on dissolution of assemblies

In Today's Speech, IK came even stronger against Bajwa.

IK: Tau wo Kaun Tha, wo Bajwa tha, he added.

Bajwa sweating profusely.
...but he assasinated Arshad Shareef.
And IK life was attempted.
Got to have an "Erdoan" action against the dirty dozes.

Have to say IK is a complete idiot. If I had governments in two provinces, I would have made hell for the Army and Fed Government. But this jack-arse thinks he can do better by dissolving the assemblies. What a looser and Gigantic Jack-Arse he is ! He has completely lost it.
IK is system outsider.
System consisting of
Military establishment +security establishment ISI+ Courts + Police + Bureaucracy + many departments like land, revenue etc which are pillars of corrupt status quo System are against IK and want this anti people system to continue.
IK and current generation can only gradually demolish this system and replace with new.

71h9F8+PYEL._RI_.jpg

If one looks deeply giving 5 more days is a smart move from IK. Just as earlier time given.

5 more days and night of utter despair, pareshani, sleepless nights for all the opposition, hopes and hopes waning.

5 more days and 5 nights to make more blunders, run helter skelter to Estab. to Nawaz and what not. And ample time for the Estab. to think and retreat, course correct.

IK has said he doesn't believe in foul play, he gives ample time to his opponents and doesn't believe in attack from the back, sudden cowardly attacks.

Last edited:
If he was a little more discreet he couldn't have spread his message to the masses in just a matter of months.

He being extrovert and not overt has helped in this particular fight for the awakening of the people. He said many times that the biggest achievement is the awareness inculcated in the people, PM ship is a small thing.

And the change in hearts and minds of people will lead to a change in the system, hopefully.
good job done by IK

now IK should start looking for a bunch of capable politicians to help him running this naya Pakistan and give Pakistanis multiple choices for his successor. (tell him to stay away from back-stabber cronies and the like of Goggies)

Good Luck

Sir Jee: The Establishment would never relinquish it's power, without a bloody strife, and PTI supporters, including myself, don't have that in them. So, it is, by and large, a hopeless condition. I am awaiting for some miracle, otherwise, the Criminal Mafia of Pakistan is already on the winners stand.
Yes, power has to be wrestle back from establishment. When IK returns situation will be such he will take action against the RCO players.

Can IK try bajwa, nadeem anjum, and dirty Harry, that's to be seen?
I guess, there will be tremendous pressure on him to try the filthy section and cleanse military from political engineering and cleanse navy, Air force, Army from land greed.

5 more days and 5 nights to make more blunders, run helter skelter to Estab
I think many dont realise this. Khan likely has few cards to play but by giving advance warning to his opponents his not shooting himself in the foot but giving the establishment and opposition a chance to make bigger fools out of themselves. Every time they react and lash out on PTI the public support IK more. If they ignored him I think the support would not have been as big as it is now.

I think many dont realise this. Khan likely has few cards to play but by giving advance warning to his opponents his not shooting himself in the foot but giving the establishment and opposition a chance to make bigger fools out of themselves. Every time they react and lash out on PTI the public support IK more. If they ignored him I think the support would not have been as big as it is now.

Yes few people can understand his calculated moves. He is a master of mind games.

And since he is truthful, honest and sincere, forces of nature, God helps him in his goals and destiny.

And people are right behind him and that is his greatest asset, vice versa.

Last edited:

Imran Khan addresses supporters as decision on dissolution of assemblies expected

• Punjab Chief Minister Parvez Elahi and Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Chief Minister Mahmood Khan are beside him as well for the address
BR
December 17, 2022

639ddeea3e9ad.png

PTI Chairman Imran Khan is currently addressing his party's workers and supporters from his residence in Lahore's Zaman Park.

Punjab Chief Minister Parvez Elahi and Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Chief Minister Mahmood Khan are beside him as well for the address.

At the start of his address, Imran reiterated the call for “fresh and fair elections,” stressing that the country was drowning as skilled people and professionals were leaving Pakistan in big numbers.

The former prime minister claimed that over 750,000 Pakistani left the country during the last seven months.

Imran said unemployment and inflation were on the rise and foreign confidence was drying up. “Loans keep on increasing. There was only one way to solve this which we did: to increase the country’s wealth. They (the government) don’t have a plan.”

Talking about his government’s ouster via a no-confidence motion earlier this year, he said: “My question today is, who was responsible for this regime change?”

“Only one man is responsible: General Bajwa," he said.

"I didn’t speak out against him because he was the army chief. We want our army to be strong so we kept quiet and kept looking at how the conspiracy happened.”

He said the former army chief had “decided to remove his government."

Earlier this week, Imran Khan had said that he will announce the date of dissolution of the Punjab and Khyber Pakhtunkhwa assemblies on December 17.

A few hours ago, Pakistan Muslim League-Quaid (PML-Q) leader Moonis Elahi said that his party “stands firmly” with Imran Khan, adding that the former premier will “announce his decision in a few hours.”

PML-Q leader’s assurance comes amid reports that his party may not validate PTI’s decision to dissolve the Punjab assembly.

Earlier on Saturday, Prime Minister Shehbaz Sharif slammed his opponents for “spreading anarchy”, and called for political stability in the country.

In a statement, PM said that only political stability and an economic charter could “strengthen Pakistan’s national solidarity”, Radio Pakistan reported.

He reiterated the government’s resolve to bring economic stability to Pakistan as well as save it from default.
“The people who had laid land mines in the economic foundations of the country, are out to do the same in the political foundations of the country,” APP quoted the PM as saying in a veiled reference to the PTI leadership.

Meanwhile, the PM called upon the nation to ponder why the “wrongdoing junta” suddenly swung into action whenever the country was taken on the path of economic prosperity.

Only bajwa is responsible and not the one who gave him extension.
People leaving the country also means that they don't believe in you as well.

now IK should start looking for a bunch of capable politicians to help him running this naya Pakistan and give Pakistanis multiple choices for his successor. (tell him to stay away from back-stabber cronies and the like of Goggies)

When people ask him who would be his successor, he said it is not good that I pick one person and/or a couple of them to be my successors.

They have to emerge, they have to be self achieve, work hard and prove themselves to be worthy of leaders. Otherwise it would be a handpicked change, not worthy of it.

Kind of agree sir, it can get nasty but things won’t change at all if we have opinions but keep them to ourselves. Sometimes I feel maybe that’s what led us to this point in the first place. I’ll give you an example sir, we diss the corruption at the airports in pakistan all the time and 8 times out of 10 we are right but when we actually land or depart from these airports we go mum. Maybe there is a better way to tackle this and probably I don’t have the answer but staying quiet and voicing our frustrations privately is not going to get us anywhere either. Just my insignificant - 2 cents ( that’s also the name of a very dumb Indian poster who created a flame bait thread lately)
old slaves of pmln are having thier last mourn before new blood reject them and i am hopeful the silent voter is with Imran khan which is majority middle class.

Back
Top Bottom