What's new

IMF:Bangladesh GDP 249 Billion USD, Per capita 1,525 USD in 2017.

We're one or the few countries that have good relation with both China and India.

Most countries in the world have good relations with both India and China.

India has bad relations only with Pakistan and China.

Most countries in the world have good relations with both India and China.

India has bad relations only with Pakistan and China.
Well...yeah...

I was thinking immediate region. But kinda messed up with my thoughts.

I mean its Bangladesh having good relation with both India and China is different than lets say Norway having good relation with them. As Bangladesh is in the immediate region. And the relation effects more directly in Bangladesh's case then Norway.

Don't stereotype as an electrical engineer is not a machine who has to work non-stop.

The aim was more to point out a 'working engineer' wasting time, writing nonsense on an online forum mid-day. If you can do that at your workplace, good luck on your career.

The aim was more to point out a 'working engineer' wasting time, writing nonsense on an online forum mid-day. If you can do that at your workplace, good luck on your career.
Now you are just defending the indefensible.

My managers never dared to say anything to me.. even if I were 2/3 hours late..
Golden days... ;)

I always wish to go back to work for somebody else.. the life of luxury and chill.

Doyalbaba,

I am glad that you agree that BD is progressing well. I hope you will agree that part of the credit goes to Shrimati Hasina. Lets hope that she remains the PM of BD for some while.

Regards
For BD, any other political Sri or Srimoti will do as good as or better than this administration of AL. However, the country needed a few examples of infrastructure development projects which the current AL govt. is doing quite perfectly. Any other future govt will have to follow the same path. But, it is mostly the private sector that performs the economic miracles.

I think BD's population is no where near 160 million. Its many fold more than that. There are so many undocumented people. So the per capita income will be much less. Every where you go there are so many people and the level of poverty is disgusting to say the least.

For BD, any other political Sri or Srimoti will do as good as or better than this administration of AL. However, the country needed a few examples of infrastructure development projects which the current AL govt. is doing quite perfectly. Any other future govt will have to follow the same path. But, it is mostly the private sector that performs the economic miracles.

The AL govt' s development projects are not viable and sustainable for BD. These are mostly scam projects, badly mismanaged and unplanned. The successive govt will have to build everything from scratch.

I think BD's population is no where near 160 million. Its many fold more than that. There are so many undocumented people. So the per capita income will be much less. Every where you go there are so many people and the level of poverty is disgusting to say the least.

The AL govt' s development projects are not viable and sustainable for BD. These are mostly scam projects, badly mismanaged and unplanned. The successive govt will have to build everything from scratch.

Both of your claims are dumb. Please show some evidence

Pakistan got a GDP of around 270 bill and is around the age of India.... Bangladesh being much much younger country having GDP of 249 bill, is doing wayyyyyy better than Pakistan.... but damn what happened to Pakistan?

Pakistan got a GDP of around 270 bill and is around the age of India.... Bangladesh being much much younger country having GDP of 249 bill, is doing wayyyyyy better than Pakistan.... but damn what happened to Pakistan?

You delusions guys will always play with facts to feel better :) Let me enlighten you again
Pak estimated GDP for Year 2017 is around 319B Usd
and Ban Gdp for 2017 is 249.

@Nilgiri Look at them how these guys live in delusions. Man repeating same thing again n again. At the end they are in LDC and there is a reason for it.

I never knew that a country could become an export powerhouse by manufacturing RMGs at cheap rates in sweatshops.

Yes, it's quite different to find mechanized equipment in India, but still we have 60 times your tractors per capita. Maybe the world doesn't produce enough tractors for BD to consume.

Let them live in their world. They are still in LDC and they per cap in most of things are way low. Only they are good is in GDP numbers :)

Back
Top Bottom