What's new

Bangladesh keeps outrunning India in per capita GDP race

Even many sub-saharan African countries are better off than your shithole.
E.g. Namibia's GDP/capita at $4210 is twice your giant slum's. Shuppapowa indeed. :tup:
My "shithole" is so good that bloody Bangladeshi are dying to even get a work permit to work here. My country has been consistently ranked #1 in the world to live in. Too bad you have to live in shitholes like Bangladesh and Thailand.

My "shithole" is so good that bloody Bangladeshi are dying to even get a work permit to work here. My country has been consistently ranked #1 in the world to live in. Too bad you have to live in shitholes like Bangladesh and Thailand.

You will always be a Pajeet no matter what passport you hold. If it's any consolation, you're not the first Pajeet I have known who's ashamed of his identity.

Talking about Canada, just hot off the press..

Indeed! There is a reason why inflation corrected GDP is also called as "Real GDP". When an economy grows, it should produce more goods and services. True some inflation is also expected but if inflation explains most of your growth then the nominal number becomes meaningless. If only your goods and services became more expensive then your economy did not grow as much. So yes, India is no where near to 3 trillion dollar economy and Bangladesh per capita GDP is no where above India!
Well said.

This is what most right wing posters across this message board do not understand. They just cherry pick the numbers that make their side look good and then spend all day bragging about it :laugh:

Speaking for India, even if the $3 trillion is real GDP - it is still a disgrace considering the population size.

Actual figure for Bangladesh’s per capital gdp nominal will be significantly higher. This report did not take into account the rebasing of year to 2015 from 2005 for GDP calculation which has given a significant boost to gdp and gdp per capita.

Thailand is a beautiful place

Don't know about other nation, your nation is indeed way below giant slum. Figuratively and literally.
They are second worst in subcontinent in terms of slum development
with nearly 50% of the urban population living in slums

1643308117118.png

They are second worst in subcontinent in terms of slum development
with nearly 50% of the urban population living in slums

View attachment 811509
And one must take into account that a significant number of slum dwellers in India are themselves Bangladeshi.

Even many sub-saharan African countries are better off than your shithole.
E.g. Namibia's GDP/capita at $4210 is twice your giant slum's. Shuppapowa indeed. :tup:
And yet all you do is illegally immigrate to India. It's such a shame. But we are happy to help the Banglas.

false flagging is considered a national sports in India

And one must take into account that a significant number of slum dwellers in India are themselves Bangladeshi.

And yet all you do is illegally immigrate to India. It's such a shame. But we are happy to help the Banglas.
Good point

We even had "Operation Pushback" to evict them from Delhi slums back in 1992

India Sends Bangladeshis Home

Can understand if they migrating legally as economic migrants

But wish to enter illegally and get preyed by flesh traffickers

Growing number of Bangladeshi women in Indian brothels

and their diaspora who managed to pole vault to green pastures, with a grotesque perverted blush cheerleader and show no concern for their women.

Two genocides in less than a century seems to have robbed them of their self-worth

Must give bhakts such warm and cozy feeling that all Indians are so rich and slum dwellers are all "Bangladeshis", we Bangladeshis should feel so glad for your benevolent "Kirpa".

India is the capital of unequal top-down effed-up growth, with backoffice pretty much the only bright spot. Minorities, Dalits, lower castes, women have zero or no job options in India.

As proven over and over again with idiotic statements from BJP politicians and mota bhai himself, you Indians have zero idea how many terminally poor people India has and where they come from (ironically mostly around Bangladesh which are undeveloped parts of India, boasting per capita GDPs of HALF OR LESS THAN THAT of BANGLADESH). Bimaru states, Orissa, NE $hitholes, Jharkhand, and Chattisgarh fall into this category, with no industry, no trade, no development and therefore no employment for semi-skilled semi-educated people, forget unskilled folks. The caste-ist govt. leaders in India will not create industry which uses semi-skilled or unskilled labor, which is the opposite of Bangladesh.

Thousands of people with Ph.D's applying for a few peon or bus-conductor jobs.

We know - we have all been to your glorious India ourselves. We have eyes.

We also give these destitute Bhartis jobs too (the better educated ones I guess) and most of these several million Indians in Dhaka are all illegals without any right to work.

Bangladesh is OFFICIALLY the fourth largest remittance source for India, unofficially probably way larger (nothing official about Hundi fund transfers).

Difference is, you will never see us carp about "other types" flooding our shores like Sanghis in India because,

1. We have as a nation, ten times wider heart than any "Kanjoosi minded Chhota auqaat Bhakt"
2. We realize that people need to feed their families, and it is wrong to discriminate against insolvent folks because of national origin, religion, skin color, caste if they indeed have talent and a commitment to work hard (even giving them preference sometimes over locals, which is unthinkable in India).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom