What's new

Bangladesh keeps outrunning India in per capita GDP race

In Bengali, Western Indians esp. Maratha people have derogatory names like "Borgee" and merit no admirable mention in history except looters, plunderers and a huge band of dacoits. Nothing grows in their Bhagwan-forsaken land, so looting and dacoity was an honored profession in Marhatta territory.

And then some guy named Bhansali goes and makes a Bollywood fable about Marhattas called "Bajirao Mastani". I saw this and rolled off my Eames Chair. Such appeal to Sanghis because this dacoit leader guy had a Muslim wife. Pure fiction as always describing "Bhajee" folks and their exploits.

lol, their funny legends on Maratha. They call it an empire when in fact it was a loose confederacy of some Hindu kingdoms in the deccan. The funniest part is some of those kingdoms even fought against each other while staying within a confederacy! :lol:

Indians like to believe Marathas brought the Mughals down when the Marathas were nothing but primitive bandits, interested in only looting villages.

The fall of the Mughals was caused by repeated Persian invasions, Afghan revolts in different Mughal provinces and independence of Nawab of Bengal, which was Delhi's most prominent source of revenue. In any case, during the sepoy mutiny of 1857, the soldiers (Hindu, Muslim alike) declared the Mughal emperor as the head of Hindustan, not their Maratha Peshab or whatever they are described as. lol

lol, their funny legends on Maratha. They call it an empire when in fact it was a loose confederacy of some Hindu kingdoms in the deccan. The funniest part is some of those kingdoms even fought against each other while staying within a confederacy! :lol:

Indians like to believe Marathas brought the Mughals down when the Marathas were nothing but primitive bandits, interested in only looting villages.

The fall of the Mughals was caused by repeated Persian invasions, Afghan revolts in different Mughal provinces and independence of Nawab of Bengal, which was Delhi's most prominent source of revenue. In any case, during the sepoy mutiny of 1857, the soldiers (Hindu, Muslim alike) declared the Mughal emperor as the head of Hindustan, not their Maratha Peshab or whatever they are described as. lol
The Marathas built such a prosperous region that even today all the Banglas ever want to do is move up in life by doing menial jobs in the erstwhile Maratha Confederacy regions.

That's why when real Banglas see Indians in Bangladesh, they think some deity has arrived.

I heard that the Indian govt calculated cow dung into their GDP. Is it true? Why can cow shit count as GDP?
It's a produce so calculated in the GDP, called gross domestic product for a reason. Thought they missed the other produce the yellow elixir, will increase the Indian GDP exponentially....

The Marathas built such a prosperous region that even today all the Banglas ever want to do is move up in life by doing menial jobs in the erstwhile Maratha Confederacy regions.

That's why when real Banglas see Indians in Bangladesh, they think some deity has arrived.

A low IQ indian can think whatever he wants. You lot have been perennial slaves for thousand years, I don't expect you to understand the concept of hospitality, as they say dogs would always find it hard to digest ghee.

As for illegal Bangladeshi, again think whatever you want, the reality is,

Most of the Bengali speaking people deported from Maharashtra as illegal immigrants are originally Indian citizens from West Bengal.[5] In Assam, Muslims are usually targeted by the protesters, being branded as illegal immigrants, "though many have lived in the region for generations". There were also reports of harassment of Muslims in the char areas by policemen despite submitting proof of citizenship.[16]

Lol, these pajeets are funny on the internet. In real life, these tiny dhotis wouldn't even hesitate to lick a boot if a Bangladeshi tourist flips a 1 taka coin.

Last edited:
A low IQ indian can think whatever he wants. You lot have been perennial slaves for thousand years, I don't expect you to understand the concept of hospitality, as they say dogs would always find it hard to digest ghee.

As for illegal Bangladeshi, again think whatever you want, the reality is,

Enough said!
Yawn. I was about to write all Bangladeshis seem to want to do is live in lala land. But I checked myself because that would mean India is lala land.

Nice renders. Always good to aspire. Meanwhile in reality keep aspiring for slums in India.

This is just a taste for Bhartis to aspire to - not us. Aksar ho raha hai aaj kal. One of maybe a dozen projects going on around Dhaka. Work is already advanced around 27% on this one, which is a CBD core for a defence officers' housing society (DOHS) with surrounding residential areas.

If you were clueful enough to look through my "Recent urban development" thread, you'd see the real picture.

But - we don't have to prove anything to "Do Rupiya Sanghi trolls" dissing Dhaka. Why should we?

Lakhs of illegal Indians working in Dhaka already in every factory who'll let you know what's what.

And tens of thousands more Indians working on infra projects locally like IRCON, L&T, Tata Construction, Simplex.

Like I said, we are paying to keep Indian economy afloat every day, not the other way round. Calcutta as a town and WB as a state exists because we support it. Don't have to prove anything.

Last edited:
And what do you think is Bangla's perception? Most have never even heard of it. Those who have feel nothing but pity.

So what? How many of your countrymen know about Lithuania or any other small country in the world?

Even with a huge country with so much resources and one-sixth of the world's population, you are still trying to talk down to Bangladesh and get one up. What does that tell about you?

We understand your ego must be hurting. Put some Burnol. Apply generously. On the house.

Bangladesh Bureau of Statistics should be hired by India to make India a $5 Trillion economy next year, and we can hire them for 5 more years and we’ll become richer than Luxembourg!

Joy Bangla 🇧🇩

This is just a taste for Bhartis to aspire to - not us. Aksar ho raha hai aaj kal. One of maybe a dozen projects going on around Dhaka. Work is already advanced around 27% on this one, which is a CBD core for a defence officers' housing society (DOHS) with surrounding residential areas.

If you were clueful enough to look through my "Recent urban development" thread, you'd see the real picture.

But - we don't have to prove anything to "Do Rupiya Sanghi trolls" dissing Dhaka. Why should we?

Lakhs of illegal Indians working in Dhaka already in every factory who'll let you know what's what.

And tens of thousands more Indians working on infra projects locally like IRCON, L&T, Tata Construction, Simplex.

Like I said, we are paying to keep Indian economy afloat every day, not the other way round. Calcutta as a town and WB as a state exists because we support it. Don't have to prove anything.
Lol. So you can't build them without Indian engineering firms? Hahahha. And you haven't built any? These are just renders? Lol.

This is a render of a colony in Mars

images (1).jpeg

Now come back to Planet Earth and aspire to a slum in India - work toward it diligently. Attaboy.

So what? How many of your countrymen know about Lithuania or any other small country in the world?

Even with a huge country with so much resources and one-sixth of the world's population, you are still trying to talk down to Bangladesh and get one up. What does that tell about you?

We understand your ego must be hurting. Put some Burnol. Apply generously. On the house.
Lithuania population - 2.8 million. What's Bangladesh's population (in Bangladesh, not in India)?

Bangladesh Bureau of Statistics should be hired by India to make India a $5 Trillion economy next year, and we can hire them for 5 more years and we’ll become richer than Luxembourg!

Joy Bangla 🇧🇩

India's GDP data already has the maximum possible amount of fake data baked into it. I doubt anyone can help you further.

Here's from Reuters:
NEW DELHI (Reuters) - Economists and investors are increasingly showing that they have little or no confidence in India’s official economic data – presenting whoever is elected as the next prime minister with an immediate problem.
There have been questions for many years about whether Indian government statistics were telling the full story but two recent controversies over revisions and delays of crucial numbers have taken those concerns to new heights.
The government itself has admitted there are deficiencies in its data collection.
A study conducted by a division of the statistics ministry in the 12 months ending June 2017 found that as much as 36 percent of the companies in the database used in India’s GDP calculations could not be traced or were wrongly classified.

^^And that's just the tip of the iceberg.

India's GDP data already has the maximum possible amount of fake data baked into it. I doubt anyone can help you further.

Here's from Reuters:

^^And that's just the tip of the iceberg.
Wait a minute! So many Banglas must be dreaming of working as janitors in companies that don't exist! There goes the duplex slum dream of the Bangla!

Sure.

Hope the Burnol is helping.
Apply it too. You have my permission for that too.

Even funnier, it was not Mughals but their beloved Brahmins who destroyed the original founding dynasty of Marathas. It appears Brahmin tyrants always hurt native Indians more than any Muslim or European outsider.

Wait a minute! So many Banglas must be dreaming of working as janitors in companies that don't exist! There goes the duplex slum dream of the Bangla!

Yeah like Americans work as janitors in Mexico. Indian IQ is in a league of it's own.

Back
Top Bottom