What's new

Bangladesh keeps outrunning India in per capita GDP race

Yeah right, if Bangladeshis didn't want independence in 1971, the mighty supa pawa India would have just handed it over to us in a platter by fighting Pakistan on both wings. Keep dreaming.

We got independence, because we wanted it and fought for it. You helped because it was to your benefit. You didn't do it for charity.

Instead you tried your very best to destabilize Bangladesh after liberation by funding, arming and training the Chittagong Hill Tract separatists. Read up, directly from the insurgent leader acknowledging India's help - https://www.nytimes.com/1989/06/11/world/bangladeshi-insurgents-say-india-is-supporting-them.html

So get off your righteous horse and stop making a fool out of yourself.

They want bangladeshis to live like dogs - always grateful for something they did to help themselves.

Your entire country of Bangladesh exists because of India. Had it not been Indian intervention, all of you would have been dead or having a Pakistani father whom you would never know. And then you hate India. Truely, when they call you termite, they are not wrong. Now I get why even Pakistani wanted to kill all of you. You folks are this big of toll on anyone's patience.

Whatever makes you sleep at night, Kumar.

Rejoice lungis, you've become "poor" again! :sarcastic:

Screenshot_20220423-144428.jpg

Your entire country of Bangladesh exists because of India. Had it not been Indian intervention, all of you would have been dead or having a Pakistani father whom you would never know. And then you hate India. Truely, when they call you termite, they are not wrong. Now I get why even Pakistani wanted to kill all of you. You folks are this big of toll on anyone's patience.

Yeah we know the Mahaan character of Sanghis. 8-)

So Mahaan they resist going to the bathroom - lest they will get hungry again and have to spend money buying food...I mean even kanjoosi has limits....

Personal experience my Mahaan friend...

Back
Top Bottom