What's new

IMF:Bangladesh GDP 249 Billion USD, Per capita 1,525 USD in 2017.

Within short span of its existence it built few of the biggest cities in the world.

'Built' without planning if I must say & ended up being the world's least liveable cities.

The first pic, where in Gujarat is it?
all Pics are from Gandhinagar city.

its pretty Green since it sits on the sabarmati River valley.
171592607_7ff2dc7b95.jpg

city was designed for only Politicians but now Modi is trying to expand it via building another Trading city GIFT.
home-banner-img3.jpg

the Diamond tower will be 2nd tallest in India after World one of Mumbai.
gift.jpg

all Pics are from Gandhinagar city.

its pretty Green since it sits on the sabarmati River valley.
171592607_7ff2dc7b95.jpg

city was designed for only Politicians but now Modi is trying to expand it via building another Trading city GIFT.
home-banner-img3.jpg

the Diamond tower will be 2nd tallest in India after World one of Mumbai.
gift.jpg
Looks cool motabhai. Apparently when one enquires about places to visit to India, Gujarat doesn't really come up. Bombay, Agra, Kolkata, Darjeeling, Delhi, Kashmir are the ones travel agency would talk about. Visited India several times but never thought of visiting Gujarat but these pics makes me want to go there. So many places I wish to visit. Sigh....

So many inaccuracies and immature comments, where do I begin........
Stop comparing India and BD, it's pointless. India exports more pharmaceuticals and cars than China. That should tell you something.
No one is comparing India and Bangladesh. However, you should know that China consumes most of these items in its internal markets and exports luxury vehicles to the US, Indian exports are known economy substandard items just like the rest of the subcontinent.....don't compare Chinese automobile market to Indian one......please

Your trade is entirely dependent on your industry. More than half of your exports is textile. And when it comes to textile industry, you lose your market to another cheaper country, that's a standard rule.
As someone commented, it will take any other country at least three decades to catch up with us, and we have moved way upmarket already including green production facilities with eco-balanced waste disposal and smart manufacturing. Good luck competing with us. Lecturing us as a supposed expert is fine, provided you actually possess some expertise, instead of being a Google expert only.

You got that wrong. BD will become dependent on India. NE will simply get a bonus out of that. BD is already a satellite state for India.
What is this fetish you have about Bangladesh depending on india or India controlling us?? Why? :lol:

I don't know if you've noticed, but India is taking over your power and energy sector.
http://www.newagebd.net/article/13939/dependence-on-india-on-the-rise
Again. See above.

WE decided to BUY your equipment because it had a nice loan attached and it was reasonably priced. So you OWN us now because we became a customer? :lol:

In fact this transit corridor, including the coastal shipping agreement, have been designed to make BD reliant on India's infrastructure. Ships, trains, rail tracks, transmission lines etc will belong to India.
All ships trains, rail tracks, transmission lines inside Bangladesh will belong to Bangladesh. You have wrong information.

What this means is India will also police your EEZ through the Indian Coast Guard. Let's not forget the defence pact we signed this month. Not to mention a civilian nuclear pact as well. So everything that's happening is moving towards reinforcing BD's political alignment towards India.
Every sovereign country patrols it's own EEZ, as we do. You have no idea about our coast Guard. Go ahead, Google warrior. You can do this. I can fill in Google search gaps later.

So yeah, you wanna sell wheat to NE, go ahead. That in no way makes NE dependent on BD.
:lol:Neither NE Indians nor Bangladeshis consume wheat in large quantities. They eat rice mostly.

That's okay. We will be training your navy. The defence pact also includes military training.
Training our Navy? Most armed forces members in Bangladesh consider India to be enemy state from a military strategy viewpoint. Why would we train our Navy personnel in India? Out of the question.

Last edited:
Looks cool motabhai. Apparently when one enquires about places to visit to India, Gujarat doesn't really come up. Bombay, Agra, Kolkata, Darjeeling, Delhi, Kashmir are the ones travel agency would talk about. Visited India several times but never thought of visiting Gujarat but these pics makes me want to go there. So many places I wish to visit. Sigh....

you are always welcome in our Land. we have many historical sites but we got Ignored by Central government for long time, even our Tourism ads are sponsored by local government.

here are some of the famous historical sites in Gujarat :

Lothal and dwarika, worlds oldest known sea ports (dwarika is considered pre IVC site):
Dock-with-canal-in-Lothal.jpg

Lothal+(Copy).jpg
1200px-Archeological_Remains_at_the_Lower_Town_of_Lothal.jpg

another site is Dhoravira

Rani ki vav:
1024px-Rani_Ki_Vav_-_Front_View.JPG

Baroda Palace:
800px-Baroda_Lvp.JPG

Jain Temple complex at Palitana:
Palitana.jpg

Jama Masjid at Champaner site (Champaner was founded by Muslim Rajput of gujarat who ruled Gujarat Sultanate) :
640px-Jama_masjid_in_Champaner.JPG

Ajrak :
640px-Ajrak.jpg

This is the Oldest Mosque of South Asia, built my Middle Eastern Migrants (arabs) and it faces Jerusalem.
The first Arab traders landed at Ghogha around the early seventh century and built a masjid here. This was the time when Qibla (direction to be faced while offering namaaz,) of the Muslims was Baitul Mukaddas(Jerusalem) instead of Mecca. For a brief period of 16 to 17 months, between 622 and 624 A.D., after Hijra (migration) to Medina, Muhammed and his believers faced Jerusalem while offering Namaaz during 610 to 623 A.D. Its 1500 years old. This ancient masjid, locally known as the Baarwaada Masjid or Juni(Old) Masjid, was built during this period and is one of the oldest mosque in India.[7] Later, Muhammed received Wahi (Revelation) commanding him to change the orientation point from Jerusalem in the north to Mecca in the south. This mosque, therefore, predates all the other mosque in India whose mehrab face Mecca. It also bears the oldest Arabic inscriptions in India. The masjid falls under the care of Barwaada Jammat.[8]
The Barwada Masjid in Gujarati translates as outsider's or foreigner's mosque.(arabs in this case) @Saif al-Arab

and one of the Main tourist Attraction is Gir, only place where you can Find (Asiatic lion) Lions outside Africa.
these Lions are Asians :D
These Lions are our Friends and Pride :D i have played with these little cubs as well.
@waz @SarthakGanguly @Divergent1

Last edited:
Isnt lanka is The richest state in south Asia ? I believe per capita of lanka is 4500 $. We still have a long way to go (3200 to 4500$) but i guess we will achive 5000$ targe

Bangladesh is developing it's economy at a rapid pace.. Much faster than others in the region, While admittedly it's normal to have higher climbs in rates when your starting from a lower base, Nonetheless There is no reason for Bangladesh would not catch up to the rest or even overtake some

Btw GDP per Capita for SL is $4000 not $4500 ($3936 to be exact) and a PPP at $11,189

For India it's $1539, Not $3200 and PPP at $6658.. All 2016 data

http://data.worldbank.org/indicator/NY.GDP.PCAP.CD

@Bilal9 @Doyalbaba @Khan saheb

Do you really expect the performance of a country which produces less scientific output than Zambia to be better than us ?

Lol, so we must have started our project in 1935, right ? Apparently it was developed in three years, from 1972-1975. The capability was there even before all that as Homi J Bhabha had said & CIA had verified.

Anyway I wouldn't compare Bangladeshi nuclear industry with India if I were you, given that India is an established, well renowned player & Bangladesh isn't even in the scene.

Billions & 50 years :lol:. Kaveri is a flat rated low bypass turbofan which is far advanced than any reverse engineered Iranian turbofan of 1960s vintage. We had developed such engines in the 70s.

Indian imports are substandard, said who ? Then why would anyone import Indian products ? The name 'India' is not synonymous with sub-standard counterfeit goods, much unlike...

BD patents granted at USPTO dropped from 2 to 1 from 2015 to 2016.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/bang...ike-deals-worth-9b.488664/page-2#post-9392845

https://www.uspto.gov/sites/default/files/documents/USPTOFY16PAR.pdf

(page 186)

Continue the ownage buddy. I'll step in if I see something particularly funny worth destroying.

In rest of the world, nuclear equipment suppliers must have requisite certifications. Not in @Bilal9 's Bangladesh.

Our new Rooppur Nuclear Reactor being built by Russian expertise will use mostly local civil and mechanical engg. design as well as local fabrication contractors - other than critical items like the reactor itself.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom