What's new

IMF:Bangladesh GDP 249 Billion USD, Per capita 1,525 USD in 2017.

BD is utter Supa powa in RMG sector and sweatshop factory, even before 2030 BD Supapawa Goal realized!! Capiche

Your country even cant made locomotive, decent car and engines, aircraft and warships. Stop day dreaming and work instead

Did a BD guy reject you?

Strange for an Indonesian to have this attitude.

Last edited:
You delusions guys will always play with facts to feel better :) Let me enlighten you again
Pak estimated GDP for Year 2017 is around 319B Usd
and Ban Gdp for 2017 is 249.

@Nilgiri Look at them how these guys live in delusions. Man repeating same thing again n again. At the end they are in LDC and there is a reason for it.

Let them live in their world. They are still in LDC and they per cap in most of things are way low. Only they are good is in GDP numbers :)
My bad... I was searching in google and it said it was 270bil for 2015-2016.... still considering where India is.... that's not at all impressive.... even when compared with bd.

Except that its not! If anything, that gap is expected to widen between

2017- $325
2018- $347
2019- $387
2020- $427
2021- $475
2022- $526

If your mathematical skill is anything to go by, and if Bangladesh doesn't raise its education standards, I d say the chances of Bangladesh overtaking India are slim to zero.

Its funny that this idiots thinks that their swamphole is better than india or pakistan.

My small state of gujarat have per capita of 3200$ :lol: and majority of India have avarage per capita of 2000 to 3500$.

Well Done Bangladesh.. Things looking bright, Just a couple of hundred dollars separate GDP per Capita with much larger economies in the region, Wont take long to catch up the way your economy is progressing.. Kudos

Isnt lanka is The richest state in south Asia ? I believe per capita of lanka is 4500 $. We still have a long way to go (3200 to 4500$) but i guess we will achive 5000$ target in next 5 to 8 years.

Otoh, some Bangladeshi divisions like Chittagong Division or Sylhet Division have living standards far higher than even the richest provinces of India.

There are some places like Goa, Kerala in India.

Its funny that this idiots thinks that their swamphole is better than india or pakistan.

My small state of gujarat have per capita of 3200$ :lol: and majority of India have avarage per capita of 2000 to 3500$.

BD has provinces like Sylhet with GDP capita of 2500 US dollars

The most populous Indian states like Bihar and Uttar Pradesh have GDP per capita of 500 and 800
US dollars respectively.

What is your point?

BD has provinces like Sylhet with GDP capita of 2500 US dollars

The most populous Indian states like Bihar and Uttar Pradesh have GDP per capita of 500 and 800
US dollars respectively.

What is your point?

Gujarat is larger than BD still have higher (double) per capita. Gujarat is like a saparate nation with its own unique language, ethnicity, script and identity just like BD. u can not compare small district like that with Gujarat. 7th largest state of 7th largest Country.

LoL, looking at your lot imbecile claims can made this or will achieve this and that quite hilarious. Lot of hoaxes lately
Please dont hurt your brain, browsing this section is as bad as smoking 3 cigarettes at the same time.

Only visit this sub when you are feeling down.

Gujarat is larger than BD still have higher (double) per capita. Gujarat is like a saparate nation with its own unique language, ethnicity, script and identity just like BD. u can not compare small district like that with Gujarat. 7th largest state of 7th largest Country.

Modi cheated most of the other states by offering free land to the factories, so the capital from other states moved to Gujrat turned it into a higher per capita income states within India. Besides Gujrat is known for its jewellery industry and 80% of the jewellery exported from India is from Gujrat. Gujrat is also home for most of the early expatriates which we call them Gujjus. :)

Bangladesh on the other hand started with a marsh land in 1947. Our biggest city in 1947 was 12 square mile in area.
Within short span of its existence it built few of the biggest cities in the world.
By the way, what is the name of the capital of gujjus? I even dont know. Anybody?

Modi cheated most of the other states by offering free land to the factories, so the capital from other states moved to Gujrat turned it into a higher per capita income states within India. Besides Gujrat is known for its jewellery industry and 80% of the jewellery exported from India is from Gujrat. Gujrat is also home for most of the early expatriates which we call them Gujjus. :)

Bangladesh on the other hand started with a marsh land in 1947. Our biggest city in 1947 was 12 square mile in area.
Within short span of its existence it built few of the biggest cities in the world.
By the way, what is the name of the capital of gujjus? I even dont know. Anybody?
I saw many Guajarati Diamond merchants in Belgium driving Porsche, BMW and all the expensive cars. They are damn rich.

I saw many Guajarati Diamond merchants in Belgium driving Porsche, BMW and all the expensive cars. They are damn rich.
There are no shortage of pot bellies in India specially from Marwary communities. Just imagine the grand enterprise of sucking the blood of 1.3 billion people...
25 crore dalits could return you 100s of billions of dollar and are free, forget about other shudras and suicidal farmers.

Azmi Premji is Richest Muslim in India and he's also From Gujarat.

no, Gujarat was always rich that's why MENAs used to migrate here from Trading. 1/3 of our DNA is MENA. and even in medieval period Muslims from Arabia used to freely Intermarry with Muslims of Saurashtra. we started Rapid industrialization after earth quick in 2000s. we have no water, our 80% Land is Dry/Desert thats why since time of IVC we are Traders.(lothal)

modi did not cheat anyone, nor did he offered free lands to factories. our lands are controlled by some communities like patels, Bharwads,ahirs and Rajputs. we just created business friendly Environment in our region.

my own father was on his way to heat footpath but only due to his background and help of Government he today own 4 Steel Manufacturing Factories in India. 3 in Gujarat and one in Rajasthan.

jewelry Industry is just one of the main this we control surat is diamond hub of asia. we Gujaratis are selling Electricity to the Maharashtra and MP while we virtually have 0 Natural Resources. infact 335 (1/3) of Indian exports are produced by us and we are just(5%) of Indian Population. our GDP is 170 Billion dollars and we are growing between 9% to 12%. also percapita is highest among all Big States in India as 3200$. there is a reason was all top 5 Richest Indians are Gujaratis.:)

we all Achieved this while we(modi) had to fought hard to the Center for every deal we get. for-example we were not allowed to Build International Airport at surat because government wanted to save Mumbai. same for Pipavav project.

our Capital city is Gandhinagar, specially Designed after Gujarat was Created in 1960s. we first wanted to hire a France Team for this Project but we hired 2 sons of soil (gujaratis) later, and they did an amazing job. it's 50 kms away from Ahmedabad(Real Capital) and connected with rest of Gujarat(and India) via express Highways. only Super Rich people can afford live there tho.

some Pictures:
green-gnr-fi.jpg
mahatma-mandir-pic.jpg
gandhinagar-map.JPG
dest_head_img-426.jpeg
green-gnr-inner5.jpg

we prefer our own people over outsiders generally maybe thats why even 3rd generation Gujaratis out side India prefers to Marry only Gujaratis. thats why you can find 1000 year old gujarati communities in Africa. Hashim Amla is Gujarati Muslim From South Africa. even Muslims follow same pattern.as a muslim you should know that Oldest mosque in subcontinent was built by Arab merchants why settled in Cambay city and it faces Jerusalem !

we have bad blood with South Indians and you can clearly see us fighting all the time on any Indian forum you can Find such as Reddit, Facebook, Internet Forums. ironically, only North Indians, Pakistani and Bangladeshis supports us. i have Noticed that Bangladesis supports us while your Retarded commie Cousin West Bengal hates us. i used to ignore first but after learning some History of South Asia and MENA I Realized that i have more in Common with North Indians, Pakistanis, Central Indians and even Bangladesis than i have with some of those Races who Populates Southern Peninsula.

on side note, Marvadis and Parsis are Richest people in India.

Last edited:
Azmi Premji is Richest Muslim in India and he's also From Gujarat.

no, Gujarat was always rich that's why MENAs used to migrate here from Trading. 1/3 of our DNA is MENA. and even in medieval period Muslims from Arabia used to freely Intermarry with Muslims of Saurashtra. we started Rapid industrialization after earth quick in 2000s. we have no water, our 80% Land is Dry/Desert thats why since time of IVC we are Traders.(lothal)

modi did not cheat anyone, nor did he offered free lands to factories. our lands are controlled by some communities like patels, Bharwads,ahirs and Rajputs. we just created business friendly Environment in our region.

my own father was on his way to heat footpath but only due to his background and help of Government he today own 4 Steel Manufacturing Factories in India. 3 in Gujarat and one in Rajasthan.

jewelry Industry is just one of the main this we control surat is diamond hub of asia. we Gujaratis are selling Electricity to the Maharashtra and MP while we virtually have 0 Natural Resources. infact 335 (1/3) of Indian exports are produced by us and we are just(5%) of Indian Population. our GDP is 170 Billion dollars and we are growing between 9% to 12%. also percapita is highest among all Big States in India as 3200$. there is a reason was all top 5 Richest Indians are Gujaratis.:)

we all Achieved this while we(modi) had to fought hard to the Center for every deal we get. for-example we were not allowed to Build International Airport at surat because government wanted to save Mumbai. same for Pipavav project.

our Capital city is Gandhinagar, specially Designed after Gujarat was Created in 1960s. we first wanted to hire a France Team for this Project but we hired 2 sons of soil (gujaratis) later, and they did an amazing job. it's 50 kms away from Ahmedabad(Real Capital) and connected with rest of Gujarat(and India) via express Highways. only Super Rich people can afford live there tho.

some Pictures:
green-gnr-fi.jpg
mahatma-mandir-pic.jpg
gandhinagar-map.JPG
dest_head_img-426.jpeg
green-gnr-inner5.jpg

we prefer our own people over outsiders generally maybe thats why even 3rd generation Gujaratis out side India prefers to Marry only Gujaratis. thats why you can find 1000 year old gujarati communities in Africa. Hashim Amla is Gujarati Muslim From South Africa. even Muslims follow same pattern.as a muslim you should know that Oldest mosque in subcontinent was built by Arab merchants why settled in Cambay city and it faces Jerusalem !

we have bad blood with South Indians and you can clearly see us fighting all the time on any Indian forum you can Find such as Reddit, Facebook, Internet Forums. ironically, only North Indians, Pakistani and Bangladeshis supports us. i have Noticed that Bangladesis supports us while your Retarded commie Cousin West Bengal hates us. i used to ignore first but after learning some History of South Asia and MENA I Realized that i have more in Common with North Indians, Pakistanis, Central Indians and even Bangladesis than i have with some of those Races who Populates Southern Peninsula.

on side note, Marvadis and Parsis are Richest people in India.
The first pic, where in Gujarat is it?

Back
Top Bottom