What's new

IMF:Bangladesh GDP 249 Billion USD, Per capita 1,525 USD in 2017.

Chinese have track record of actually implementing projects with MOU's made previously.

India - not so much.

This is part of history and proven.

Why do I feel I am answering to repeat posts of the same thing over and over again?

please provide source for your claim..

No they dont. They bring labor when they find none. Besides, they have good work ethics and our labor has lot to learn from.

These 5 countries are responsible for more than 60% of all Chinese workers in Africa at the end of 2015; Algeria alone accounts for more than 35%. These figures includes Chinese workers sent to work on Chinese companies’ construction contracts in Africa ("workers on contracted projects") and Chinese workers sent to work for non-Chinese companies in Africa ("workers doing labor services").

SmartSelectImage_2017-04-25-09-29-19.png

http://www.sais-cari.org/data-chinese-workers-in-africa/

These 5 countries are responsible for more than 60% of all Chinese workers in Africa at the end of 2015; Algeria alone accounts for more than 35%. These figures includes Chinese workers sent to work on Chinese companies’ construction contracts in Africa ("workers on contracted projects") and Chinese workers sent to work for non-Chinese companies in Africa ("workers doing labor services").

View attachment 392855

http://www.sais-cari.org/data-chinese-workers-in-africa/
There were reason why so many indians had to be ferried to Africa to build rail network by british.

I showed you the correct goal post. Dont shoot in the air. The reason indians cant score.

Bhai let's stop replying to these folks with so many negative ratings. Only thing they are looking for is picking fights.

Conversing with these people is a waste of our time......

The three trolls have all been reported....

China’s cash advances to Ecuador cover only a slice of the near $13 billion a year Ecuador can earn from oil sales. But since 2009 PetroEcuador has agreed to sell Chinese firms several hundred million barrels of oil, valued far higher than the loans themselves, according to a Reuters analysis of seven different contracts. With those supplies locked up, other buyers now get few chances to purchase crude from PetroEcuador in competitive tenders.

http://www.financialpost.com/m/wp/i...ting/how-china-took-control-of-ecuadors-oil-2

Both the central government and state company Petroecuador ran into severe budgetary constraints, and China provided loans. As a result, the country’s oil export revenues came under Beijing’s aegis.

Thereafter, the Chinese would allow the export of Ecuadorian crude anywhere. Aside from the production it controlled from projects like the one being run by Sinopec, however, the play had morphed from moving the transit flow back home. Instead, loan repayments took the revenue flow from Ecuador and siphoned it back to China.

What resulted was the first time an OPEC member relinquished control over its own financial life line.

A new strategy was evolving to use finance as a better way of orchestrating broader global oil trade. Similar moves subsequently took place in Brazil, Peru, and especially in Venezuela, where the next stage of a Chinese policy expansion is unfolding. Venezuela now owes Beijing over $50 billion.

Sources confirm that the Chinese are not prepared to provide a long grace period unless export crude from Venezuela continues to be priced at less than $50 a barrel. Above that point, Beijing will require the introduction of a sliding scale, eroding the advantage to Caracas of the payment suspension.

However, the imposition of such a scale is still some way off. PDVSA contacts acknowledge that its oil is usually set at a 25% discount to Dated Brent. That would put the current price at about $37 a barrel.

http://energycapitalresearchgroup.com/ecrg-intelligence/china-holds-the-leverage-on-venezuelan-oil/

India tried to do something similar to Iran gas field. I heard they kicked you out...

By the way I did not read your entire article but tried to guess what is is all about by reading the first paragraph.
Please be concise if you want to troll. Nobody has time to read pages from a troll.

India tried to do something similar to Iran gas field. I heard they kicked you out...

By the way I did not read your entire article but tried to guess what is is all about by reading the first paragraph.
Please be concise if you want to troll. Nobody has time to read pages from a troll.

hahaha am providing stats and back up claims unlike you... who is shooting empty claims withoutsingle proof ... lol who is trolling you or me.

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...ract-from-bangladesh/articleshow/58355272.cms

Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited on Tuesday said it bagged its largest ever export order, valued at Rs 10,000 crore for setting up a thermal power project in Bangladesh.

BHEL’s scope of work in the project includes design, engineering, manufacture, supply, construction, erection, testing and commissioning of the 1320 mw thermal sets with ultra-supercritical parameters on turnkey basis.

BHEL has has earlier implemented 100 mw Baghabari gas turbine power project and 2x120 mw Siddhirganj in Bangladesh, besides setting up 220 kV Baghabari & Ishurdi substations.

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...ract-from-bangladesh/articleshow/58355272.cms

Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited on Tuesday said it bagged its largest ever export order, valued at Rs 10,000 crore for setting up a thermal power project in Bangladesh.

BHEL’s scope of work in the project includes design, engineering, manufacture, supply, construction, erection, testing and commissioning of the 1320 mw thermal sets with ultra-supercritical parameters on turnkey basis.

BHEL has has earlier implemented 100 mw Baghabari gas turbine power project and 2x120 mw Siddhirganj in Bangladesh, besides setting up 220 kV Baghabari & Ishurdi substations.
We're one or the few countries that have good relation with both China and India.

Back
Top Bottom