What's new

'I'll show what a Muslim woman can do if given chance'

Lets be fair ,shall we?.Muslims women not only in India but generally in the world dont have much voice..am i right or not?..Most of them were forced to marry at a small age bearing kids at a age when they were supposed to go to school and you know it..There were incidents in my state in earlier days where rich arabs coming from Middle east ,marry some young gals and after his stay here he went back leaving the gal here with her child...Even some of the muslim families dont allow women to go to school ..the one who goes to school ends their study at maximum 8th to 9th standard..but have to say lot has changed now..I am saying what i am seeing in my place..dont turn it in to a Hindu Muslim bashing thread ..i am not Hindu ...
well then thats how u look at things..the glass is half enpty but half full as well..i prefer to look at the half-full portion..
these incidents are common no doubt, but why overlook whatever positivity we have..:cheers:

Alittle more then just a head:lol:

Kat-played-cricket-wearing-saree.jpg

It can be worn like this too

nusrat_benazir_sanam_saree_185_20070430.jpg

Fine. I think we should collectively burn all religious books together. It would do a great justice to mankind by bringing in more rationality.

u burn yours!!
i dont think that carbon smoke ll give my mind some rationality doze but i seriously think after some coughs n sneezes u ll defintely feel lighter..:lol:

well then thats how u look at things..the glass is half enpty but half full as well..i prefer to look at the half-full portion..
these incidents are common no doubt, but why overlook whatever positivity we have..:cheers:

Xenia she is just giving a message that if Muslim women were given a chance there is nothing to stop them from achieving the goals..From Queen Rania to Benazir Bhutto we have lots of examples for this..sure she has to be applauded for winning an election..Dont u think she is an inspiration for other women too..

I don't understand why are we discussion Saree anyways

the point is do she have to be modern for joining BJP, or she can cover here self like a modest lady?? just like our famous leader BB

benazir_bhutto_01.jpg

the point is do she have to be modern for joining BJP, or she can cover here self like a modest lady?? just like our famous leader BB

Bhutto_Benazir_1.jpg

Women can be modest in saree too

sareezk.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

sareeeee.jpg

The problem is that you guys will look only in the wrong side ..

So a muslim ceases to be a muslim because they decide to associate themselves with BJP? LOL

Sincerely, stop acting like hired guns for Christian America or Godless China, lest it should destroy your faith too :)

^^by modest i meant, the way Muslim women dress, i hope you get it now

benazir_bhutto_01.jpg

The political leaders are the voice of the common people.The outlook of a leader must match with that of the present times.Otherwise how would a nation make progress??Now that does not mean that the leader has to hurt any traditional sentiment,which is not the case here.

Wearing a saree is not immodesty and not women everyone has to be like Benazir Bhutto in order to be a leader.Get out of your nutshell,people are different at different places.Grasp that....

^^by modest i meant, the way Muslim women dress, i hope you get it now

So katrina kaif is not muslim?:devil:

Noor Jehan was not a muslim?

Most of the Bangladeshi women are not muslims?

:lol: I can only laugh at your 'intelligence' or rather the lack of it.

Women can be modest in saree too

sareezk.jpg

sareeeee.jpg

The problem is that you guys will look only in the wrong side ..

Hey this is the traditional dress of our state.

@ seiko

ee madalasakaludey foto ingane predershipikathey.

Back
Top Bottom