What's new

'I'll show what a Muslim woman can do if given chance'

oh sorry!it was a magnanimous news..u better read the way its being portryed by the worthy TOI..

You asked where the matter of applause.and i pointed it to you..in simple words its not the matter whether she wear Burka or Saree but the matter is her ability to win an election
n dont worry i 'd not prefer to be a pawn in hands of anyone else..be it PPP or BJP..

I think you misunderstood me with some one who care about what you do ..

It is very much a symbol of Hinduism culture in India. And you know it very well.

You are wrong.Saree is used not only in India,but also in Bangladesh,Myanmar,Indonesia,Malaysia,Thailand and even also in Pakistan.May be you are not that much connected to your own country these days.

I have no issue if he had been wearing sari earlier too but the point to be noted is that she was a Burqa wearing lady all these years and now for elections she had to give up that attire just because Hindus wont like that.

Simple and Straight.

Why should you have any issues regarding her choice of attire at all???Its her personal choice after all.If she thinks that wearing a saree will have more appeal to the common people then by all means she will just do it.It is something called common sense,many people lack it.People obviously don't want to vote someone whom they cant even identify.Getting the point???Simple and straight....

And you think that only aiming a Gun at Muslims in India is the only form of forcing things??

Muslim population is thriving well in India.Tell me about the Hindu population in Pakistan.There were 24 % during the time of partition.Now there are less than 1 %.What happened to them???

Yes i met common people there and that too in a more religious part of India.

Who is talking about common people there in the first place. These common people have NO voice even to raise for themselves.

We are talking about power houses like Saffron brigade that still pulls the strings

You are thinking about India keeping your country as a touchstone in your mind.
The common people in your country may have no voice at all,not here.We have seen far too many changes here where the common people have united for a common cause.

There is NOTHING wrong in wearing a sari and many do wear it in Pakistani too.

But here the case is different a Muslim Woman who had been wearing Burqa uptill now all these years of her life has to pick up sari just to appease the Hindu party she is representing.

This shows Muslims are welcomed in India as long as they give up their Islamic values.

:tdown:
Jana ji no one forced her to join bjp. She could have Joined any party so y do u think evil Hindus forced her to give up her Islamic values. Do u seriously think every single Muslim women in India is wearing a burqa?? Do u also know that. There are Muslim political parties in India ruling with the congress alliance. FYI bjp's vice president is Muslim and there are many Muslims in the party but u consider them as puppets. U even dared to call our dear abdul kalam a puppet..

You failed to comprehend what i said. SO never mind. And BTW any attire that is showing your vital body parts is considered inappropriate in Islam. We do not promote flesh showing

Is belly dance originated from a Muslim country?? :what::what: I am sure that there is a lot of flesh showing in that than wearing a saree ..

You asked where the matter of applause.and i pointed it to you..in simple words its not the matter whether she wear Burka or Saree but the matter is her ability to win an election
why dont u just bother to read the title just once..I'll show what a Muslim woman can do if given chance'
so giving chances to muslim women is an exception in india!!
besides thats a generalized statement..n women win elections every where..so whats the big deal? BJP actually!

I think you misunderstood me with some one who care about what you do ..

how can i misunderstand u?huh

why dont u just bother to read the title just once..I'll show what a Muslim woman can do if given chance'
so giving chances to muslim women is an exception in india!!
besides thats a generalized statement..n women win elections every where..so whats the big deal? BJP actually!

Lets be fair ,shall we?.Muslims women not only in India but generally in the world dont have much voice..am i right or not?..Most of them were forced to marry at a small age bearing kids at a age when they were supposed to go to school and you know it..There were incidents in my state in earlier days where rich arabs coming from Middle east ,marry some young gals and after his stay here he went back leaving the gal here with her child...Even some of the muslim families dont allow women to go to school ..the one who goes to school ends their study at maximum 8th to 9th standard..but have to say lot has changed now..I am saying what i am seeing in my place..dont turn it in to a Hindu Muslim bashing thread ..i am not Hindu ...

So yea getting a chance for Muslim women is exception not only to India but most of the world ..

Is belly dance originated from a Muslim country?? :what::what: I am sure that there is a lot of flesh showing in that than wearing a saree ..

can you be more specific?, I am sure its not Pakistan :disagree:

hya we aint going any where..take ur BJP with u!!
n btw last time i checked "hell" was a relgious concept!!come on atleast learn to b an theist!

Fine. I think we should collectively burn all religious books together. It would do a great justice to mankind by bringing in more rationality.

@ Jana, again you fell into the trap of "doing this is islamic, doing that is not"

Liquor is prohibited in Islam, still many muslims drink. In fact Jana even the father of your nation used to drink liquor, so do you think he was also not a muslim?

I can go on but do you get the point?

Islam is a beautiful religion which prohibits a lot of sins just like any other religion does on earth but still muslims commit those sins don't they?

Also, even interpretations of Islam are widely different across many nations.

You consider sari as indecent but your fellow muslim majority nation Bangladesh doesn't. In fact, many women in your very own country wear saari so they are also not muslims by your logic?

You consider 'flesh showing' as indecent but I have umpteen number of examples of 'flesh showing' activities (belly dancing etc.) being practised in many muslim countries across the world.

In fact, if I go as per Talibani/Wahabi interpretation of Islam then even you are not a muslim because you are talking to men on the internet.

One islam, sooooooo many interpretations, as an outsider, which one am I to believe?

you know what your logic sums up to? "

"My islam is better than others' islam".

Last edited:

Dont worry ma'm...A significant section of Pakistani people will over look that part,as deep down inside they try to become as much Arab as they can forgetting their own identity.In fact,this is one of their biggest problems,identity crisis......

A saree shows off the head -- a vital part...which is not acceptable...A helmet would be the best choice :victory:

Alittle more then just a head:lol:

Kat-played-cricket-wearing-saree.jpg

Back
Top Bottom