What's new

'I'll show what a Muslim woman can do if given chance'

Does the Holy Quran prohibit Muslims from joining the BJP and working for the ppl .?

@Xenia..

Lol.
No but logic does.

---------- Post added at 01:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 PM ----------

Truth is, you get rent-a-Muslims to blow up mosques these days, why can't BJP find some to stand behind a podium, give a few speeches and make them look softer than they are.

It clearly says if Muslims want to come into mainstream in India they have to compromise on their religion and have to adopt Hinduism

You couldn't be more wrong. So wearing sari is symbolic of being a hindu? I suppose you do know that Sari is also worn my many muslim women in Pakistan?

And i have no doubt if after few days she will be seen having a red dot on her forehead during election rallies

Forget about the future, let's talk about the past. Show me one instance (video/graphic/credible proof) wherein a muslim women has been found to be doing that.

you know jana, this is a huge misconception people have that in India we force our minorities to do certain things in order to be a part of the mainstream society.

Jana,

you have been to India and I'm sure that you've met many common Indians. Please honestly tell me how many common indians behave in the way you are supposing them to behave.

The truth is, jana, that being such a highly diverse society as we are, it becomes highly important for us to give equal opportunities to all sections of the society or else our country would break apart.

Providing an egalitarian society to our minorities is not an option for us, it's a question of our survival. If we didn't, we'll break apart.

Of course there have been aberrations like Guajarat and Delhi riots etc. but then as a whole, things are not really as negative as you believe them to be.

Nope...But Quran prohibit supporting and giving shelter to rapist, Murderers....BJP have track record of doing this....

By your logic Muslims in India should not join any political party.

Why India, Mulsims cannot join any political party in any country :lol:

No but logic does.

Truth is, you get rent-a-Muslims to blow up mosques these days, why can't BJP find some to stand behind a podium, give a few speeches and make them look softer than they are.

No.

Logic simply dictates to support anyone who delivers on his promise for development,support anyone who can provide them economic oppurtunities to move up in life and both the Gujrati Hindus & Muslims (much to the Pakistani's chagrin) have moved on and are starting to side with the man who has provided them the much needed rather development than some hollow claims of "secularism".

I understand your dis-belief on that,but that's the truth.

Last edited:
wtf does a person's ability to do anything has to do with his/her religion or for that matter his/her gender?

This is one place I hoped Jana would use her standard Orange media slur

Nope...But Quran prohibit supporting and giving shelter to rapist, Murderers....BJP have track record of doing this....

So does Pakistani Army. Just to let you know, if you have not already or just like others if you are practicing selective amnesia, all the power to you.

BJP or Congress, either way, I am amazed how Pakistanis keep on telling us whom to vote, leave it to us people, who we want in our government.

Our track record of democracy even though far from perfect, is certainly head and shoulders above yours, so just leave the decision to experts..

By your logic Muslims in India should not join any political party.

Why India, Mulsims cannot join any political party in any country :lol:
So you are admitting all Parties in India support and shelter Rapist and Mass Murderers.....

seriously for me the title is ironic!!
what a muslim woman can do??leave burka n wear saari n join BJP? whats the point of applause?
lol i can join PPP right now!!:rofl:then post a news here..haha but am not a drop-out!

I dont know whether you are laughing by reading your own stupidity..Saree is wearing by women by all religions in India ..and Here they have to right to wear Burka if they wanted ..No one is forcing them to wear Saree or Burka..and Joining BJP is her personal choice and yes you can join PPP anytime you want but the important question is whether you can win an election or not..which she achived despite a drop out,in a state you people described as ruled by Evil Hindus and Muslims were tortured and killed every day..is this a matter of applause?? :azn:

No but logic does.

---------- Post added at 01:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 PM ----------

Softer than they are ?

Is there any Machoism attached to being a Muslim that the " rent-a-muslims " do not portray ?

So does Pakistani Army. Just to let you know, if you have not already or just like others if you are practicing selective amnesia, all the power to you.

BJP or Congress, either way, I am amazed how Pakistanis keep on telling us whom to vote, leave it to us people, who we want in our government.

Our track record of democracy even though far from perfect, is certainly head and shoulders above yours, so just leave the decision to experts..

Anywhere i said vote for this and vote for that......

Being a longer history of democracy + riots and killings, yup you are above us.

No but logic does.

So which group of people out of the 2 warring factions in Karachi are true Muslims and which are not.? Or will that change based on which side you talk to?

BTW there are a bunch of Muslims in India, who consider the leaders of Pakistan to not be true Muslims because in their view (as valid as your view above) they have indulged in supporting terrorism and as per them, how can you be a true Muslim if you have contributed towards killing of innocent people.

So who defines who is true Muslim and who is not.

In my view, one can only define for him/her self on how true a muslim (or a human being) one is. Duniya ka thekedar banane ki jaroorat kya hai..

Post # 1 was a replication of a news item.

The lady is an Indian who won an election in an Indian state as a candidate from an Indian party.During the election process she defeated fellow Indians.

Why is everyone going into a tizzy on a non issue. If she is comfortable in a Saree fine, in any case do Indian Muslim & Pak also for that matter not were Saris ?

What is the fuss ?

I wonder why Indians say that Pakistanis have no right to debate Indian news or Happenings in India because these happen in India.

By your logic this forum is a Pakistani one so why Indians would be allowed to comment on Pakistani issues as well???

or even why you are here then if we take your logic into consideration

I dont know whether you are laughing by reading your own stupidity..Saree is wearing by women by all religions in India ..and Here they have to right to wear Burka if they wanted ..No one is forcing them to wear Saree or Burka..and Joining BJP is her personal choice and yes you can join PPP anytime you want but the important question is whether you can win an election or not..which she achived despite a drop out,in a state you people described as ruled by Evil Hindus and Muslims were tortured and killed every day..is this a matter of applause?? :azn:

oh sorry!it was a magnanimous news..u better read the way its being portryed by the worthy TOI..

I'll show what a Muslim woman can do if given chance'
Earlier, she would always be covered in a burqa, but now she wears a sari with aplomb and feels very comfortable in her new look.
n dont worry i 'd not prefer to be a pawn in hands of anyone else..be it PPP or BJP..

I dont know whether you are laughing by reading your own stupidity..Saree is wearing by women by all religions in India ..and Here they have to right to wear Burka if they wanted ..No one is forcing them to wear Saree or Burka..and Joining BJP is her personal choice and yes you can join PPP anytime you want but the important question is whether you can win an election or not..which she achived despite a drop out,in a state you people described as ruled by Evil Hindus and Muslims were tortured and killed every day..is this a matter of applause??

There is NOTHING wrong in wearing a sari and many do wear it in Pakistani too.

But here the case is different a Muslim Woman who had been wearing Burqa uptill now all these years of her life has to pick up sari just to appease the Hindu party she is representing.

This shows Muslims are welcomed in India as long as they give up their Islamic values.

:tdown:

Back
Top Bottom