What's new

'I'll show what a Muslim woman can do if given chance'

So you are admitting all Parties in India support and shelter Rapist and Mass Murderers.....

All parties ,all over the world have their share of criminals and crooks.

And being a part of the sub-continent,sure you would have known.

But here the case is different a Muslim Woman who had been wearing Burqa uptill now all these years of her life has to pick up sari just to appease the Hindu party she is representing.

This shows Muslims are welcomed in India as long as they give up their Islamic values.

Its her damn right to wear anything she wants,for whatever reasons she thinks fit.

No one has any right to question it.

Funny, An Islamic republic people are talking about secularism and treating minorities well.

funny for "democratic n secular india", its a big news!!
isnt it supposed to be a norm?or would u give a big news each time a muslim wins a seat in secular india!!

I wonder why Indians say that Pakistanis have no right to debate Indian news or Happenings in India because these happen in India.

By your logic this forum is a Pakistani one so why Indians would be allowed to comment on Pakistani issues as well???

or even why you are here then if we take your logic into consideration

Oh!! I think indians are in the wrong forum I suppose..

I joined the forum coz, the mods and admins told us that this is an international forum open to all, to discuss pakistani related issues...

mods, pls clarify.... It might deter some new joiners to the forum

There is NOTHING wrong in wearing a sari and many do wear it in Pakistani too.

But here the case is different a Muslim Woman who had been wearing Burqa uptill now all these years of her life has to pick up sari just to appease the Hindu party she is representing.

This shows Muslims are welcomed in India as long as they give up their Islamic values.

:tdown:

1. How do you know she has been wearing Burqa all her life
2. How do you know he has never worn a saree before
3. Is not wearing a saree defined as Islamic Value, and wearing a saree is considered to be non Islamic?

I dont know who taught Islam to you, but looking at this post, it seems you caught a pretty ignorant teacher..

You couldn't be more wrong. So wearing sari is symbolic of being a hindu? I suppose you do know that Sari is also worn my many muslim women in Pakistan?

It is very much a symbol of Hinduism culture in India. And you know it very well.

I have no issue if he had been wearing sari earlier too but the point to be noted is that she was a Burqa wearing lady all these years and now for elections she had to give up that attire just because Hindus wont like that.

Simple and Straight.

you know jana, this is a huge misconception people have that in India we force our minorities to do certain things in order to be a part of the mainstream society.

And you think that only aiming a Gun at Muslims in India is the only form of forcing things??

Jana,

you have been to India and I'm sure that you've met many common Indians. Please honestly tell me how many common indians behave in the way you are supposing them to behave.

The truth is, jana, that being such a highly diverse society as we are, it becomes highly important for us to give equal opportunities to all sections of the society or else our country would break apart.

Providing an egalitarian society to our minorities is not an option for us, it's a question of our survival. If we didn't, we'll break apart.

Of course there have been aberrations like Guajarat and Delhi riots etc. but then as a whole, things are not really as negative as you believe them to be.

Yes i met common people there and that too in a more religious part of India.

Who is talking about common people there in the first place. These common people have NO voice even to raise for themselves.

We are talking about power houses like Saffron brigade that still pulls the strings

I wonder why Indians say that Pakistanis have no right to debate Indian news or Happenings in India because these happen in India.

By your logic this forum is a Pakistani one so why Indians would be allowed to comment on Pakistani issues as well???

or even why you are here then if we take your logic into consideration

You are welcome to discuss Indian issues. It is the nit picking which seems odd.

Wearing a Saree, candidate form which party..such non issues. It would have been pertinent to discuss issues a lady & muslim at that could focus on as an elected representative - female infanticide, education, jobs for ladies, medical , health, security issues for instance.

.. well someday we shall increase our horizon... maybe.

It is very much a symbol of Hinduism culture in India. And you know it very well.

I have no issue if he had been wearing sari earlier too but the point to be noted is that she was a Burqa wearing lady all these years and now for elections she had to give up that attire just because Hindus wont like that.

Simple and Straight.

And you think that only aiming a Gun at Muslims in India is the only form of forcing things??

Yes i met common people there and that too in a more religious part of India.

Who is talking about common people there in the first place. These common people have NO voice even to raise for themselves.

We are talking about power houses like Saffron brigade that still pulls the strings

I can answer all your points in one sentence only:

these common people have the power of the ballot which is far above the power of the bullet.

1. How do you know she has been wearing Burqa all her life

Read the news carefully you will find.

2. How do you know he has never worn a saree before

I am dead sure he is not suppose to wear a sari

3. Is not wearing a saree defined as Islamic Value, and wearing a saree is considered to be non Islamic?

You failed to comprehend what i said. SO never mind. And BTW any attire that is showing your vital body parts is considered inappropriate in Islam. We do not promote flesh showing[/QUOTE]

I dont know who taught Islam to you, but looking at this post, it seems you caught a pretty ignorant teacher..

Thank you but no thanks thats none of your business.

:) yup the hindus tried to make it as if Muslim women were not given chances.

I ask him how many Hindu women from poorest slums are given chances ? lets see and compare.

On the other hand yes indeed IF given chances Muslims in India can gain power but IF IF Given chances without asking them to compromise their religion

Not a Big issue, every village Has a councillor of which many are native womens, If they really want to continue politics they can stand for Panchayat elections and continue there carrier as Politicians or If they have a degree even if its by Correspondence ,they can write IAS exam Indian Law Does not prohibit them, If some one Stops them , then they use a Powerful tool given to them called RTI ... Now what else do You want to Know Jana ???

India does not follow Sharia to force the Muslim women to wear burqah (infact I have been all over the Middle East and almost all the women over there wear jeans and tees with no opposition whatsoever.)

India is a free country and she can wear anything she wants.

BTW how much girls in Pakistan wear burqah/purdah (not the Hijab) ??

Read the news carefully you will find.
If you read the news carefully as well, you will find out that she has been working for BJP for last 15 years.. How come she didnt have to wear a saree then?

I am dead sure he is not suppose to wear a sari

Good play on a spelling mistake, but the question is still unanswered. How do you know she never wore a saree before..

You failed to comprehend what i said. SO never mind. And BTW any attire that is showing your vital body parts is considered inappropriate in Islam. We do not promote flesh showing

How do you define a vital body part. And have you seen the lady in question exposing or showing flesh while wearing a saree.?

Thank you but no thanks thats none of your business.

Exactly, just like Muslims of India is none of yours..

'I'll show what a Muslim woman can do if given chance'

Title says it all, she wants to show what she turn in to, if you know what I mean :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom