What's new

'I'll show what a Muslim woman can do if given chance'

Jana ji no one forced her to join bjp. She could have Joined any party so y do u think evil Hindus forced her to give up her Islamic values. Do u seriously think every single Muslim women in India is wearing a burqa?? Do u also know that. There are Muslim political parties in India ruling with the congress alliance. FYI bjp's vice president is Muslim and there are many Muslims in the party but u consider them as puppets. U even dared to call our dear abdul kalam a puppet..

Still no reply jana ji

There is NOTHING wrong in wearing a sari and many do wear it in Pakistani too.

But here the case is different a Muslim Woman who had been wearing Burqa uptill now all these years of her life has to pick up sari just to appease the Hindu party she is representing.

This shows Muslims are welcomed in India as long as they give up their Islamic values.

:tdown:

The problem with you Jana is you always make assumption when it comes to anything related to India. She said she started wairing sare, where did she said it was required to fight election?
It could very well be that it is because she has to be more social, meeting people she decided to do it on her own.

The main point is why you keep accusing us on assumptions and not facts.

A R Rahman is as devout muslim as anyone... he has risen to the top.. if you have talent, neither religion, creed, *** will stop you..

Well he was born Hindu and the evil Hindus didn't do anything when he got converted...in fact an evil Hindu gave him his first film and Hindu India gave him national award for that... well not just him abdul kalam, shah rukh and many others came fm humble beginnings... but jana says they don't represent Indian Muslims..but few idiots in gujarat or babri masjid represents 850 million Hindus

The problem with you Jana is you always make assumption when it comes to anything related to India. She said she started wairing sare, where did she said it was required to fight election?
It could very well be that it is because she has to be more social, meeting people she decided to do it on her own.

The main point is why you keep accusing us on assumptions and not facts.

ndian Media are well known to twist the facts

The only Muslim candidate to win from Rajkot is Bibben Sama. While all the four Muslim candidates fielded by the Congress have lost, Sama, 43, made an opening for the BJP in minority-dominated area of Rukhadiyapara and Jungleshwar.
For Bibben — wife of Habib Sama, a BJP minority cell city secretary — this was her first brush with politics. However, her husband’s political background and the BJP’s calculated risk of fielding a first-ever woman Muslim candidate in Rajkot paid off dividends.

“The BJP has done good development work for this ward. In the outgoing body, this ward was represented by the BJP panel, and we have retained it,” said Bibben after defeating her Congress rival Manjula Viroja by over 2,000 votes.

For the Samas, the campaign was not difficult. “I have been working for the BJP from this area for 15 years now. The people know that I have got their work done through party support. We were confident of our victory,” said Habib.

There are around 8,000 minority voters in this area. The Congress repeated Rahim Sora, who had won from here in 2000. But Sora, who had held the post of health committee chairman at Rajkot Municipal Corporation, lost the seat for the second consecutive time.

“For my area, I can say Muslims have no biases against the BJP. They also want development. That’s why they have elected a woman Muslim candidate fielded by the BJP,” added Bibben.

Jungleshwar, Rukhadiyapara and Kotharia Road, in old Rajkot, are some of the most backward areas of Rajkot. Her priority will remain to get the development work in the area on fast track, Bibben said .

“The BJP has been winning hearts of Muslims everywhere. The party had fielded Muslim candidates earlier, but this is the first time that we fielded a Muslim woman candidate,” said senior BJP leader Dhansukh Bhanderi.

http://www.indianexpress.com/news/in-rajkot-muslim-woman-opens-bjp-account/696849/0

Any attire that is showing your vital body parts is considered inappropriate in Islam. We do not promote flesh showing

Fatima Jinnah -

jinnahwith20fatima.jpg

Saris have been worn by people living in the region that is now Pakistan since ancient times.

One can promote flesh showing via Salvar Kameez also, Deep Neck suit are in fashion. ;)

riya-sen-churidar-salwar-kameez-hot.jpg

Last edited:
Jana men can roam in kaccha/nicker/underwear, but right wing elements have problem when women expose the stomach and navel?

Sari can be draped in several different styles, dress has no fault. Just like Salwar Kameez.

Jana men can roam in kaccha/nicker/underwear, but right wing elements have problem when women expose the stomach and navel?...
Not ours they can't. Rather, shouldn't.

Note that I have no idea what the thread is about, I happened to read the latest post, yours, and responded.

Thanks.

:) yup the hindus tried to make it as if Muslim women were not given chances.

I ask him how many Hindu women from poorest slums are given chances ? lets see and compare.

On the other hand yes indeed IF given chances Muslims in India can gain power but IF IF Given chances without asking them to compromise their religion

Don't ask madam, just search on Google, you will thousands of women names from poor villages who were given chance by BJP, Congress and also other parties. India has 1 womam CM, 2 Women CM in waiting (WB and TN) and don't forget Sonia Gandhi. Now if you want, compare this with your country.

Nope...But Quran prohibit supporting and giving shelter to rapist, Murderers....BJP have track record of doing this....

very good....why don't you please check the track record of rapes and murders of women in your country first? Simply use google and find out.:chilli::chilli::chilli:

You couldn't be more wrong. So wearing sari is symbolic of being a hindu? I suppose you do know that Sari is also worn my many muslim women in Pakistan?

Forget about the future, let's talk about the past. Show me one instance (video/graphic/credible proof) wherein a muslim women has been found to be doing that.

you know jana, this is a huge misconception people have that in India we force our minorities to do certain things in order to be a part of the mainstream society.

Jana,

you have been to India and I'm sure that you've met many common Indians. Please honestly tell me how many common indians behave in the way you are supposing them to behave.

The truth is, jana, that being such a highly diverse society as we are, it becomes highly important for us to give equal opportunities to all sections of the society or else our country would break apart.

Providing an egalitarian society to our minorities is not an option for us, it's a question of our survival. If we didn't, we'll break apart.

Of course there have been aberrations like Guajarat and Delhi riots etc. but then as a whole, things are not really as negative as you believe them to be.

You're up against a wrong one dude...

Back
Top Bottom