What's new

If Indians Are So Smart, Then Where Are The Indian Googles, iPads and Viagr

sad that a 1.2 billion population can only bring out 6 olympic people...

Smart Indians live elsewhere, not in India :lol:
why only Indian....most of the Successfull smart Indian,Chineese,Pakistani,Bangladeshi are living in America....Why because Americans gives respect to their talent...they are ready to invest in the talent of the person...and what we do...We say that the XYZ successfull person living in western country was born in our country but how conveniently forget to mention is that that XYZ person has achive success in western country as its that western country who showed trust and invested in his talent....

So the biggest difference between us and western countries...
They value Talented people
We value Successfull People

kid you are sikh in canada in college... i reported your accounts to webmaster, i will also report this one

u can whatever u want, u think i give a tiny piece of ****. :rofl:

i am here teach pakis like u a lesson.

u can whatever u want, u think i give a tiny piece of ****. :rofl:

i am here teach pakis like u a lesson.

dude you a dumbass you always get raped in discussions thats why you troll, you even get raped by me in trolling kiddo

india 1.2 billion pop can only put out 6 olympians, 2 gold medals... lack of talent in india.. they can also only put out 4 forbes companies and is #1 largest arms buyer hehehee

dude you a dumbass you always get raped in discussions thats why you troll, you even get raped by me in trolling kiddo

india 1.2 billion pop can only put out 6 olympians, 2 gold medals... lack of talent in india.. they can also only put out 4 forbes companies and is #1 largest arms buyer hehehee

do you have any gold medals???, inspite of having 180 million population, far larger than any european and african country, you are labelled as failed state?? if you want , i can throw a list of failures, dont provoke me, i want this thread peaceful..:devil:

just guessing, are you alok dubey??
Yes%20Or%20No%20By%20Cookieaiida.jpg

do you have any gold medals???, inspite of having 180 million population, far larger than any european and african country, you are labelled as failed state?? if you want , i can throw a list of failures, dont provoke me, i want this thread peaceful..:devil:

even with 1.2 billion people india has more poverty than failed states combined :tdown: :(

Yet they end up working for the likes of Bill Gates , Steve Jobs or Zuckerberg who never bothered to finish university.

Ah the commonly held misconception - Bill Gates did finish university (bachelors) but dropped out of his masters degree - it is not the same as being uneducated.

we made the worlds first intel chip. the phucking gaddar vinod dham, made that chip for intel called the father of intel and then weent on to AMD and made a intel killer :cheesy:. crazy guy ehh..

if i was him, i would come to india immediately and build my own company of processors and india would right now bee at the top of the world in processor. only and only if he had come to india and not sold his designes to intel and amd. what an idiot:hitwall:

He didn't develop it for them - he created it and these companies had the brains and the money to acquire his IP. What is his fault if India does not have the universities specializing in his area of research?

there is one thing called development. today india is the worlds largest arms buyers, agreed. So was china.

Now hear the another truth. in just last 5 yrs india has produced more weapons than in last 60 yrs of its independence.
agni5, inhouse gps syste, nuclear sub, indian aircraft carrier, in house frigates, inhouse destroyers, gslvmk3, remote sensing sat, combat planes, scramjet engines, turbofan engine for ships, missile defence shield....

what has pakistan prodced. u cant even build 1 single locomotive on ur own :rofl:, india produces 700 of them..... pathetic nation pakistan.

even with 1.2 billion people india has more poverty than failed states combined :tdown: :(

even having such an independent military, pakistan simply getting hit by drones without any reply. :tdown::(

even india has more rich people than the combined wealthy people of failed states :rofl:....and even richer billionaires than china..:lol:

Back
Top Bottom