What's new

If Indians Are So Smart, Then Where Are The Indian Googles, iPads and Viagr

True the seasons in northern areas of the world are brutal. Thus scientists speculate that the need to work together to survive and planning required to farm and harvest and survive the brutal winters were perhaps the reasons why some groups appear to work harder than others.

That is very well true today. However in the past it was the sub-tropics which gave birth to all the great civilisations.
Egyptian, Roman, Greek, Indus, Persian, Mesopotamian, Mayan etc etc.

US has been a developed country for last more than unknown decades…then why did it invent Google, iPads etc in just last one decade??? What was stopping it to do it before that??

See….for us, priorities have always been different…. Soon after the independence and partition, we had to spend most of our energy in stabilizing our country as an independent state with democratic values….then we started working on eradication of poverty and increasing the literacy program..it was a mammoth task considering the size of county…then came up, infrastructure development…it requires huge investment which was not an easy task…we are still working on infra…we still have so much to do on healthcare and social security…..

Along with all these, we managed to produce quite a big number of bright and intelligent doctors , managers and engineer in our Medical colleges, IITs and IIMs who have contributed to the development and innovation that took place in US or UK!

So guys, wait ..its not end of the world hence not end of era of innovation....Indian innovation are just like untapped minerals...the world will taste it sooner or later..but yes...you will see, Zero++ from India~!

we made the worlds first intel chip. the phucking gaddar vinod dham, made that chip for intel called the father of intel and then weent on to AMD and made a intel killer :cheesy:. crazy guy ehh..

if i was him, i would come to india immediately and build my own company of processors and india would right now bee at the top of the world in processor. only and only if he had come to india and not sold his designes to intel and amd. what an idiot:hitwall:

Father of AMD Athelon chip was Atiq Raza, A Pakistan, this is the guy who made AMD what it is today

Most of the professors in foreign universities prefer Indian and Chinese students, they are considered more hard working than their western counterpart.

Hard workers agreed but not smart workers.

India will get this products when they becomes superpower in 3000 dont worry

Father of AMD Athelon chip was Atiq Raza, A Pakistan, this is the guy who made AMD what it is today
and today os posting some of the biggest losses ever. i did my last coop term in markham AMD as a memory qualification engineer.

and today os posting some of the biggest losses ever. i did my last coop term in markham AMD as a memory qualification engineer.

kid you are sikh in canada in college... i reported your accounts to webmaster, i will also report this one

Back
Top Bottom