What's new

If Indians Are So Smart, Then Where Are The Indian Googles, iPads and Viagr

there are no smart indians in india.

the smart indians are fully westernized, most of them dont even care about india, they only look indians on the outside, but on the inside they are as white as you get.

in general, indians are not very smart, arrogant they are, smart they are not.

vast majority of indians are quite dumb but you do get the odd one, therefore smart indians are the exception to the rule.

you indocarib is part of the rule, not the exception.

jews are smart, you get the odd dumb jew, but dumb jews are the exception to the rule.

remember the difference in IQ of each race shows the general smartness of the population, in that you do get the extreme smart ones and extreme dumb ones, but IQ is the general smartness of the race as a whole.

[P.S. mods please dont ban me, i simply replied to a thread about smartness of a race. just made an opinion, thats all.]

east asians are the 2nd smartest after the jews.

The chinese cretin is back with high IQ mumbo jumbo. This thread was 'smart' until you came in. GET LOST ! Dont stalk me! :angry:

the smart indians are fully westernized, most of them dont even care about india, they only look indians on the outside, but on the inside they are as white as you get.

vast majority of indians are quite dumb but you do get the odd one, therefore smart indians are the exception to the rule.

jews are smart, you get the odd dumb jew, but dumb jews are the exception to the rule.

remember the difference in IQ of each race shows the general smartness of the population, in that you do get the extreme smart ones and extreme dumb ones, but IQ is the general smartness of the race as a whole.

[P.S. mods please dont ban me, i simply replied to a thread about smartness of a race. just made an opinion, thats all.]

And you say you know more than the professor who is Thinkers50 listing of the world’s top business thinkers. Why should I believe you instead of him?

Wrong, so you mean to say Indians become smart as soon as they step out of India..

Wrong again.. All Indians love their motherland to the core and many are returning back to India as the opportunities their are growing..

There is nothing wrong with arrogance specially if you are dealing with low-lives..

Dumb Chinese checker comment..

Why are we talking about Jews now?

:lol: Insecurities showing up.. Go sell yourself in other thread China salesman!

Mods, don't ban this joker and let him stay here so that people can have a good laugh at him.. :lol:

The chinese cretin is back with high IQ mumbo jumbo. This thread was 'smart' until you came in. GET LOST ! Dont stalk me! :angry:

IQ, smart, Ipad, Indian are the trigger points for boiling Chinos and this thread had all of them and there you go, he exploded throwing his BS around..

China and India have gigantic populations. For every exceptional there will be lots below average.
As a percentage of population Jews and North Europeans have a lot more achievements under their belt.

China and India have gigantic populations. For every exceptional there will be lots below average.
As a percentage of population Jews and North Europeans have a lot more achievements under their belt.

Simply, because we never had opportunities before.

This is a slap on the face of 'high iq' chinese here. Obviously their IQ is not working for them !

Now they will say, it is western conspiracy against China.

Your high IQ a$$ is burning like burner....:D

Where is CD with his book marks?? Indian IQ 89 and low scores on OECD

yes but the average score of chinks in gmat tests is 100 less than indians.

Simply, because we never had opportunities before.

Now they will say, it is western conspiracy against China.

Hah....there is no ''we'' involved. Nobody(except Indians themselves) puts us on the same league with the Chinese. Their results are out in the open for everyone to verify and all we've got are some lofty words spouted by our own kind.

Don't go by this forum. The smart ones in China are busy at work,they leave out the trash in here to do their dirty work.

Back
Top Bottom