What's new

If Indians Are So Smart, Then Where Are The Indian Googles, iPads and Viagr

there are no smart indians in india.

the smart indians are fully westernized, most of them dont even care about india, they only look indians on the outside, but on the inside they are as white as you get.

in general, indians are not very smart, arrogant they are, smart they are not.

vast majority of indians are quite dumb but you do get the odd one, therefore smart indians are the exception to the rule.

you indocarib is part of the rule, not the exception.

jews are smart, you get the odd dumb jew, but dumb jews are the exception to the rule.

remember the difference in IQ of each race shows the general smartness of the population, in that you do get the extreme smart ones and extreme dumb ones, but IQ is the general smartness of the race as a whole.

east asians are the 2nd smartest after the jews.

[P.S. mods please dont ban me, i simply replied to a thread about smartness of a race. just made an opinion, thats all.]

Yaar bhai, rehne de tera IQ tere paas hi. Tum logon ne har Indian or US item ki reverse engineering kar ke copy bana dala aur usi pe tumhari economy chal rahi hai. Tum sirf yehi kaam jaante ho. Tum sirf Pakistan ko ullu bana sakte ho poore world ko nahi.

Ab ye chini bhai raat bhar sochta rahega ki yahan likha kya hai.

@ WS-10 Engine Take care and good night.

The intelligence is more to do with the mentality and culture than the genetics.

Indians believe in Karma, so all the fruits sown are reaped in this life, therefore work hard. Likewise Atheist/agnostics.
Jews believed they will be prosecuted unless they became useful to the society, therefore they worked hard.
I don't know about East asians though.

I have yet to come across a dumb Indian - retarded, kamchor, feigning ignorance, uneducated - yes, but outright dumb - not yet.

The intelligence is more to do with the mentality and culture than the genetics.

Indians believe in Karma, so all the fruits sown are reaped in this life, therefore work hard. Likewise Atheist/agnostics.
Jews believed they will be prosecuted unless they became useful to the society, therefore they worked hard.

When you live in constant fear of Godzilla and other mythological monsters you are also forced to wok hard.

East Asians have a history of being slaves, they were oppressed and driven by one kingdom after the next.

On top of that due to the Arid and unfertile terrain and conditions,they had to have some survival instincts in there genetics.

This was mostly barbaric. So there culture and the MAO dynasty usually follow through on the same principles of ultra-nationalistic slave hood. Though in recent time there hard-work is emphasized to over intelligence so that all ppl no matter how dumb they may be work hard to increase there standing.

All in all a workable model.

When you live in constant fear of Godzilla and other mythological monsters you are also forced to wok hard.

Constant fear of Godzilla? Godzilla being a mythological figure as opposed to movie fiction ? Something warns me that you don't know jack....won't be the first,won't be the last.

True. As they say, "necessity is the mother of invention"

True the seasons in northern areas of the world are brutal. Thus scientists speculate that the need to work together to survive and planning required to farm and harvest and survive the brutal winters were perhaps the reasons why some groups appear to work harder than others.

Constant fear of Godzilla? Godzilla being a mythological figure as opposed to movie fiction ? Something warns me that you know jack....won't be the first,won't be the last.

Lol it was a joke. But the seasons are something I was hinting at.

Back
Top Bottom