What's new

If Indians Are So Smart, Then Where Are The Indian Googles, iPads and Viagr

Btw how many medals did Pakistan won in 2008 Olympics and how many forbes companies does Pakistan have.....mmmm let me think...the answer to Both the question is NONE....haha even Afghanistan performed better then you atleast they had a name in metal tally........and Btw till 2009 your so called best friend was the biggest importer of arms...

i dint know about the medals but forbes companies is 2.. we are doing better than india hehhe

pakistan has higher average IQ than India... Sad that a 1.2 billion popuation can only produce 1 nobel peace prize winner :tdown:

today if there was no indian scientist, you wont able to live in the current world you are living in......JC Bose is the first in the world to produce radio electromagnetic waves and demonstrating it to the public!!......but he didnt patent it coz' he didnt gave importance to those western things.....only western slaves like you believe in noble prize and patents!!!...if you wanna check, go check for radio waves or jc bose or electomagnetic waves in wiki or whatever souece you trust, you will find that marconi copied his inventions and then patented it and showcased it in 1897 after 3 years!!!...this is a good example of west taking the final credits!!.....and what if not peace??, we have many nobel prize for other fields as well!!....the Q is...do u have any??

indians get educated by americans thats why... how do you know what pakistans gmat score is? besdes PESA is only to test global education, india came last... that shows a thousand words

first of all these pesa are conducted only for 5-10 students from each country.
the gmat scores i am talking about are not given by inidan americans u moron. they r given by indians in india every year in 10000. indian average gmat score for iim is 780, second highest is less than 700. pakistans top buisness school's average score is less than prolly 400. there is no pakistani uni in top 500 buisness schools. sad so sad i am about to cry...

today if there was no indian scientist, you wont able to live in the current world you are living in......JC Bose is the first in the world to produce radio electromagnetic waves and demonstrating it to the public!!......but he didnt patent it coz' he didnt gave importance to those western things.....only western slaves like you believe in noble prize and patents!!!...if you wanna check, go check for radio waves or jc bose or electomagnetic waves in wiki or whatever souece you trust, you will find that marconi copied his inventions and then patented it and showcased it in 1897 after 3 years!!!...this is a good example of west taking the final credits!!.....and what if not peace??, we have many nobel prize for other fields as well!!....the Q is...do u have any??

First of all in 1897 there was no India :)

all indian nuclear subs are retired soviet ones... shows what "hadth" india will go to

kaveri engine has failed cuz yur engineers cant build anything right, just like tejas... kaveri engine is not going too be used in anything except UAV's hehahahahaha

kaveri engine is being fitted into ships, do u understand u moron?..............

First of all in 1897 there was no India :)
yes ur mughal rulers used to rule over pakistan. :rofl:

babur come to india telling people in his country "i am going to invade pakistan"

brits also invaded pakistan. it was all pakistan till indonesia.

first of all these pesa are conducted only for 5-10 students from each country.
the gmat scores i am talking about are not given by inidan americans u moron. they r given by indians in india every year in 10000. indian average gmat score for iim is 780, second highest is less than 700. pakistans top buisness school's average score is less than prolly 400. there is no pakistani uni in top 500 buisness schools. sad so sad i am about to cry...

PESA is supposed to bring out India's best students... If India's best students performed the worst, I'm sorry to say what will India's normal students perform like....

how do you know theres no pakistani university in top 500 business schools?

lol pakis cant build a car engine and come here bashing india. can anyone show me one car built by pakistani engineers??

kaveri engine is being fitted into ships, do u understand u moron?..............

Kaveri is being installed in speed boats haaaahahhaha :rofl:

dott said:
yes ur mughal rulers used to rule over pakistan. :rofl:

babur come to india telling people in his country "i am going to invade pakistan"

brits also invaded pakistan. it was all pakistan till indonesia.

First of all Im saying before 1947 India was called British India, British territory India, and before Brits, Mughas used to call the subcontinent "Hind" or Hindustan

PESA is supposed to bring out India's best students... If India's best students performed the worst, I'm sorry to say what will India's normal students perform like....

how do you know theres no pakistani university in top 500 business schools?

because i have seen the rankigs. go to qs global and check them out... india has 5 in top 20 in the world with the highest gmat score
and pakistan none :( :rofl:. a nation of idiots cant compete i guess.

lol pakis cant build a car engine and come here bashing india. can anyone show me one car built by pakistani engineers??

LOL it's a pakistani forum where should i go then??:rofl:

Besides you can search what cars pakistan made unlike India where Tata was built by a Portugeuse man :)

LOL it's a pakistani forum where should i go then??:rofl:

Besides you can search what cars pakistan made unlike India where Tata was built by a Portugeuse man :)

source??, if you are still able to find this source, then i can also find a source saying pakistani people came from jupiter!:azn:

Back
Top Bottom