What's new

If Indians Are So Smart, Then Where Are The Indian Googles, iPads and Viagr

To make an iPad, Google or any other big brands possible, one needs a highly educated population in total with less than 2% illiterates, a well functioning infrastructure, a sophisticated industry with a commensurate supply chain, a high per capita income of at least US$ 10.000 and a sustainable economy. All these are lacking in India aand still decades away. Not even China is ready yet but they are very close to reach that leven and then we all will witness a firework of creativity and innovation coming from that corner.

wow this website is not but a troll zone..
Once you start to ignore trolls, its good place.

Become friends and read posts of good posters then it will be interesting for you, otherwise all you will have is anger.

i dint know about the medals but forbes companies is 2.. we are doing better than india hehhe
That's why i say people should search before opening their big mouth....Pakistan has 2 Companies in Forbes top 200 Asia Pacific Cooperations,,,and their are 35 Indian companies in that list

That's why i say people should search before opening their big mouth....Pakistan has 2 Companies in Forbes top 200 Asia Pacific Cooperations,,,and their are 35 Indian companies in that list

Im not talking about Asia Pacific kiddo, I'm taking about Forbes 500 TOP 500 companies in the WORLD. A 1,2 billion popuation has only 4 companies in there...

Im not talking about Asia Pacific kiddo, I'm taking about Forbes 500 TOP 500 companies in the WORLD. A 1,2 billion popuation has only 4 companies in there...

Actually we have 8 and you have 0 and if population is taken as a basis, PRC should be first and Pakistan should have atleast 68 top Fortune 500 companies.

Govt may allow import of Indian cars
Amanullah Khan

Karachi—The government is considering to go for the import of Indian cars if the widening gap between supply and demand continued to persist allowing the middle man minting money in the local market.

The finance ministry, accepting the longstanding demand of local car dealers and importers in the budget 2005-06 allowed the import of old and used cars at the depreciation facility of 2 percent per month. However, the ministry maintained the condition of a luggage and gift scheme and the car dealers or the traders cannot import used and old vehicles directly.

Informed sources said those relevant authorities taking a close watch of the situation and might take decisions to ease the demand and supply situation by allowing import of cars even from India.

The gap between demand and supply was widening with each passing day. Last year the local automobile industry produced approximately one hundred thousand cars of various brands but those were not enough to meet the existing demand. A number of financing schemes readily available in the market backed up with easy and comfortable pay back installments, which is also fueling the demand.

It is however feared that the import of new and used cars under different schemes have its implications on the growth of vendor industry besides adversely affecting deletion strategy aiming at promoting the engineering sector within the country.

In 1999, Pakistan’s “deletion” programme (mandating the use of domestic inputs) encompassed 106 items. As of December 2004, 16 items in the auto and motorcycle industries remained to be deleted. For these 16 items, Pakistan had petitioned for a three years extension on its original December 31, 2003, deadline to eliminate all deletions. Being a developing country, Pakistan was required phasing out and withdrawing the trade related investment measures, inconsistent with the agreement on TRIMS, by the year 2000.

http://forum.*********************/index.php?showtopic=51219

Pakistanis are all the way dependent on India for almost every thing. Right from sewing needles to cars.

-Pakistan officials had visited Delhi recently to study Delhi Metro which they want to implement in Karachi and Lahore.
-Pak lawyers' delegation visited India in Mar 2012 to study democratic institutions in India.
-Pak health officials visited India in June 2012 to learn from India's Polio eradication programme success.
-Pak officials want to introduce electronic voting system and wants India's help for the same.
-Pak Railway requested for Indian locomotives to revive vintage Pak rly engines.

Google and search for the full stories and lot more besides this.
It's easy to make fun of India here by the Pak keyboard warriors but what actually is happening on ground may be asked from the Pak Govt. They will tell how smart the Indians are?

Its just been 65 Years, Its a small step of time for development of a huge country like India.

Its said that Rome was not build in a Day like wise we cant India to reach moon this year or have innovations like google, ipad right now. But if we keep same pace of progress & take care of problems of educations, poverty, population, unemployement, resource management, etc we can hope for tremendous innovations in India in may be some 3-4 decades from now.

Well let's give 'em one thing,they are the best in call centers.

Yeah we are,Thank You

Call centre jobs has a huge share in providing employements to our average & below average non-technical graduates.

but arent Call centre jobs better than growing a beards or having a AK-47s for livinghood due to illiteracy or unemployement??

Götterdämmerung;3179311 said:
To make an iPad, Google or any other big brands possible, one needs a highly educated population in total with less than 2% illiterates, a well functioning infrastructure, a sophisticated industry with a commensurate supply chain, a high per capita income of at least US$ 10.000 and a sustainable economy. All these are lacking in India aand still decades away. Not even China is ready yet but they are very close to reach that leven and then we all will witness a firework of creativity and innovation coming from that corner.

you're ignorant dude, if india has 300 million poor , it also resides 800 million fairly rich middle class people larger than the whole german population who are very literate....and yeah you should care abut your maglev tech, god knows when chinese types of countries will ctrl c and ctrl v it, if you know what i mean.:D..lol....and india doesnt do anything like this,thats why we have trust of other countries and growing significantly less than china........

if population is considered dumbo, then pakistan should have more global fortune companies than france or UK....but no??.....why?? idiot??

India will get this products when they becomes superpower in 3000 dont worry

year 3000....thanks for that but I feel India will never become superpower...

We dont need to become superpower.....

chinese students topped the PISA list too.

Chinese are good at doing something if some one commands them to, while Indians innovate and have capacity to become leaders.

Though I have to accept that Chinese are way more disciplined than Indians

thats why i say india has huge gap between poor and rich... this only hurts your economy thats why S&P is about to put your rupee at junk status

Look who is talking ....you got "Migraine for world" status...nobody can beat you :D

Back
Top Bottom