What's new

If Indians Are So Smart, Then Where Are The Indian Googles, iPads and Viagr

bull ****! indians fall a lot behind us in global innovation index ranking and in all international scientific competitions by a very wide margin and in scientific paper publications and in patent registrations!

:lol: Show me how many Chinese are CEO of large MNCs. Indians are always innovative lot. Most R&D centres in large MNCs are headed by Indians.

As on scientific papers, it depends on how you define scientific papers. Most stuff Chinese produce is below par.

only 2% applicants get admission

2% says it all.

btw you don't have to be defensive, as I said there might other indians who might not be as bad and goras instead of laughing at the, cry at their bad luck.

and please don't feel bad, I know most of the indians are super duper genious, it's only the ones who come across on daily basis are some what lacking the usual indian "touch" of superiority...........

and that is where the term "Smart A$$" came from :)

Exactly!

and btw You can also see that pain when you face the mirror..

I can understand your Pain majority pak! in US are Cab drivers, Pizza Delivery Boys, Restorant Garbage Boys, Security Guards , Mutton Shpos , Hang "INDIAN Restaurant" tags on their Small food shops to attract Indians.

I beg to disagree, a very large global company that I work for has many accountants and programmers from a number of countries arund the world. without any exaggeratin, the Indian programmers and accountants that I know are the laughing stock of the whole group.

There may be other indian employees, but the ones who work in my group are regarded is "incompetent cowards" by the "GORA'S" because of their cursory knowledge despite being highly qualified from both India and that host country, and their indecisive attitude and habit of hiding behind others when it comes to decision making, and blaming somebody else when caught with laughable blunders.

The only three things they are good at is, aggressive dressing by females and submissive attitude by males, back biting & behind the closed door politics, and never bringing anything (food) to share with colleagues but asking others to bring and then eating the max out of what others bring and branding everything that Pakistani employees bring as "indian food" even if those are meat dishes which they themselve don't eat.

All the Gora's laugh on their faces and make fun of them, but as we have experienced them on the internet forums, they are even moor "Leechar" in real life.

There is no place for mediocrity let alone incompetency in today's competitive world. Having so many Indians working in large MNC prove you are dead wrong.

:Indians are always innovative lot. Most R&D centres in large MNCs are headed by Indians

cough... cough... I appreciate your sense of humor, but too many jokes might just kill me laughing.........

If I see one more self congratulatory post from the Indian posters here, I just might puke.

recognition is earned, not given, least of all by yourself.

India can have a bright future, but only if you recognize your problems of talking too much and doing too little. Any can talk up a storm. However, it's the results that count. I've met lots of really smart and entreprenurial Indians in the US. However, they all don't harbor the illusion that they represent the majority back in india like the posters here like to insinuate.

Get your education up to par. Clean up your cities. Then we can have a good conversation about India's future.

There is no place for mediocrity let alone incompetency in today's competitive world. Having so many Indians working in large MNC prove you are dead wrong.

I am not here to prove or disprove anything, I shared what I know and experience on daily basis. But tell me one thing if indians are really that super genious, why does then india is at the lowest level of human development? why do one billion super intelligent indians kill their daughters? why do one billion super intellignet indians abort female fetus? Why do one billion super intelligent and super rich indians who are heading the worlds larges R&D departments and who are always innovative, fail to develop any millitary weapon system after 30 plus years of super research and development, despite their obsession with becoming super power?

It isn't the Forbes 500 but the thousands of teeny tiny startups by hard working Indians with nothing more than good faith that makes our economy move. Of course, you wouldn't be interested in understanding that cuz you aren't here to learn.

Why then your enlightened and intelligent indian members keep asking us, how many billion dollar companies we have?

I am not here to prove or disprove anything, I shared what I know and experience on daily basis. But tell me one thing if indians are really that super genious, why does then india is at the lowest level of human development? why do one billion super intelligent indians kill their daughters? why do one billion super intellignet indians abort female fetus? Why do one billion super intelligent and super rich indians who are heading the worlds larges R&D departments and who are always innovative, fail to develop any millitary weapon system after 30 plus years of super research and development, despite their obsession with becoming super power?

Stop crying

these are my experiences(daily)

:pakistan: majority pak! in US are Cab drivers, Pizza Delivery Boys, Restorant Garbage Boys, Security Guards , Mutton Shpos , Hang "INDIAN Restaurant" tags on their Small food shops to attract Indians

Pak is ver famous for terror education in world , its world terrorist providers , Their Madarasa education is very famous in islami world many times they arranged guest lec. of Personality like L. prof. OSAM BIN LADEN , Prof Diud ibrahim Ksakar etc.

:guns::sniper::hang2:

indians were the first civilisation to build pre-historic cities and the frst modern city with all facilities- mohenjo daro.....and some historians even believe those people left the place due to climatic factor and marched europe and the europeans today we see are hybrid of indians and thats why got natural talent to build innovative cities..indians should be proud of being not only their mother for languages but mother overall.......ipads can come after.......:angel:

Had you guys vanished with your proud "moen jo daro" civilization, the world would have been a better place........it's never too late you can become as famous as moen jo daro

Stop crying

:pakistan: majority pak! in US are Cab drivers, Pizza Delivery Boys, Restorant Garbage Boys, Security Guards , Mutton Shpos , Hang "INDIAN Restaurant" tags on their Small food shops to attract Indians

Pak is ver famous for terror education in world , its world terrorist providers , Their Madarasa education is very famous in islami world many times they arranged guest lec. of Personality like L. prof. OSAM BIN LADEN , Prof Diud ibrahim Ksakar etc.

Stop crying

Yes! all Pakistanis are not like super duper street shitting super itelligent indians. we have people from all walks of life. btw when was the last time you took a walk out of your "super indian palace" to look around? must have been two three days when you went out to take the ":royal indian crap" on the royal shitting street, that ius why your constipated thoughts are so stinky.

Not worth replying

your presence here says something else, dude.

Majority Indians in US are taxi drivers, McDonalds workers, Wal-Mart employees, gas station workers, donut makers, and best of all - Call center workers.. Thank You For Your Service! :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom