What's new

If Indians Are So Smart, Then Where Are The Indian Googles, iPads and Viagr

I am not here to prove or disprove anything, I shared what I know and experience on daily basis. But tell me one thing if indians are really that super genious, why does then india is at the lowest level of human development? why do one billion super intelligent indians kill their daughters? why do one billion super intellignet indians abort female fetus? Why do one billion super intelligent and super rich indians who are heading the worlds larges R&D departments and who are always innovative, fail to develop any millitary weapon system after 30 plus years of super research and development, despite their obsession with becoming super power?

Why then your enlightened and intelligent indian members keep asking us, how many billion dollar companies we have?

I don't care what a Pakistani think of India. It is always obvious. Anyway, since when Pakistan is competition with India. We are in different league.

:lol: Show me how many Chinese are CEO of large MNCs. Indians are always innovative lot. Most R&D centres in large MNCs are headed by Indians.

As on scientific papers, it depends on how you define scientific papers. Most stuff Chinese produce is below par.

dont need to we have our own CEOs. indians need foreign companies to confirm their existence.

you dont see too many Japanese, Germans, French taking the helms of these US based MNCs! Most indians or indian americans' tenure in MNCs are awarded through the companies' policy of development in the indian market which is highly skewed towards a crazy sense of nationalism!

You are ignorant of this front!

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/101197-china-leads-challenge-scientific-superpowers.html

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/182144-china-publishes-more-than-10-worlds-most-cited-scientific-research.html

And how many indian supercomputers are there in Top500 list? What are their rankings?

Yeah we are,Thank You

Call centre jobs has a huge share in providing employements to our average & below average non-technical graduates.

but arent Call centre jobs better than growing a beards or having a AK-47s for livinghood due to illiteracy or unemployement??
If it's such a noble thing then why are you so pissed at my comment?
Growing a beard and having an AK-47 has nothing to do with terrorism. You need to reform your thinking.

Majority Indians in US are taxi drivers, McDonalds workers, Wal-Mart employees, gas station workers, donut makers, and best of all - Call center workers.. Thank You For Your Service! :rofl:

Stupid you are producing list of Pakistanis IN UK , Thanks for Help Not much difference

Majority Indians in US are taxi drivers, McDonalds workers, Wal-Mart employees, gas station workers, donut makers, and best of all - Call center workers.. Thank You For Your Service! :rofl:

Stupid you are producing list of Pakistanis IN UK , Thanks for Help Not much difference

your presence here says something else, dude.

What does my presence tell??? I thought this forum is open. If you have problems with Indians, you should not allow us. I made it explicit that I am Indian when I was joining this forum.

HAHAHAHA.... Yes! Indeed..........HAHAHAHA...............what the ****, do wanna kill me with your jokes..........HAHAHAHA...........

Seriously, I don't think Pakistan is a competitor to India, so I don't take Pakistan seriously.

Ignorance.

2cnjgnd.jpg

Yes Pakistanis on the other hand are.

5lz9ud.jpg

Immigration and Jobs - Map of Foreign-Born Workers - Interactive Graphic - NYTimes.com

Why then your enlightened and intelligent Indian members keep asking us, how many billion dollar companies we have?

I'd prefer it if you wouldn't hold me accountable for the actions of every Indian in here. PDF is polarized to the point of no return. Hyperboles have essentially rendered all discussions obsolete.

You used word worker so many times that I can't keep from sharing a comment made by the head of a German project team that our group worked with for four months, in his words, "Pakistani's are very hard working and they (indians) are hardly working"

I don't care what a Pakistani think of India. It is always obvious. Anyway, since when Pakistan is competition with India. We are in different league.

India is in superpower league :rofl:

Anyways, tell you one thing boy, most people in Pakistan couldnt care less about India, its just Indians who talk about us so much that we have to respond otherwise Indias not in our league we are more developed...

No Indians do, Pakistanis don't. Look at the data carefully.

Computer app designer basically means for India to sit in a chair and let the GORAS do all the work :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom