What's new

If Indians Are So Smart, Then Where Are The Indian Googles, iPads and Viagr

Hey genious! does population has naything to do with these numbers? and btw numbers don't mean a huff, we are talking about quality.

Why cant your one billion "super intelligent", "always innovative", "A leagues of their own" indians make toilets? what intellingence tells them to takke a crap on the royal road? what is the hidden wisdom behind it that the whole world missed ?

Ignorance.

2cnjgnd.jpg

Yes Pakistanis on the other hand are.

5lz9ud.jpg

Immigration and Jobs - Map of Foreign-Born Workers - Interactive Graphic - NYTimes.com

We dont care what slum dwellers think about us :))

You guys cant do anything in India so you have to move to America... There's no indigenous Indian IT major achieveness even tho u are 1.2 billion population

numbers don't mean a huff, we are talking about quality.

Why cant your one billion "super intelligent", "always innovative", "A leagues of their own" indians make toilets? what intellingence tells them to takke a crap on the royal road? what is the hidden wisdom behind it that the whole world missed ?

lmao numbers don't "mean a huff". But imaginary comments from you imaginary German boss is the be all and end all.

Give it a rest yeah, no need to embarrass yourself anymore.

We dont care what slum dwellers think about us :))

You guys cant do anything in India so you have to move to America... There's no indigenous Indian IT major achieveness even tho u are 1.2 billion population

Why you mad though:lol: Truth hurts?

What can we say from India where 1.2 billion pop can only produce 6 olympians and 2 gold medals... Where 1.2 billion pop can only produce 1 nobel peace prize winner... Where 1.2 billion pop has only 6 companies in Forbes 500... Where 1.2 billion has produced such stupid engineers that they can't even make UAV engine right... Where 1.2 billion population still has 1/3 homes in India have no electricity.... Where 1.2 billion population can't produce great minds so they are #1 arms buyer... WTH can we say about India

What does my presence tell??? I thought this forum is open. If you have problems with Indians, you should not allow us. I made it explicit that I am Indian when I was joining this forum.

Seriously, I don't think Pakistan is a competitor to India, so I don't take Pakistan seriously.

No! Really! Seriously! then what the **** half of india is doing on this Pakistani forum? why don't you go to your own "league"

Hey genious! does population has naything to do with these numbers? and btw numbers don't mean a huff, we are talking about quality.

Yes your cab drivers good quality , Pizze D.B too within 30 min. I will offer extra tip next time

What can we say from India where 1.2 billion pop can only produce 6 olympians and 2 gold medals... Where 1.2 billion pop can only produce 1 nobel peace prize winner... Where 1.2 billion pop has only 6 companies in Forbes 500... Where 1.2 billion has produced such stupid engineers that they can't even make UAV engine right... Where 1.2 billion population still has 1/3 homes in India have no electricity.... Where 1.2 billion population can't produce great minds so they are #1 arms buyer... WTH can we say about India

That the are a different league.
Yes Indeed that is exactly what we all say. No other sane nationality humiliates itself the way these indians do.

Yes your cab drivers good quality , Pizze D.B too within 30 min. I will offer extra tip next time

Get me donuts with that... And you are respectful call center employee, say thank you for your service...

Indian and tip.....HAHAHA............HAHAHA....................HAHAHA..................I have heard that in America the waiters give tip to indian customers.............HAHAHA...............HAHAHA..............

You guys are going to kill me with your jokes.............HAHAHA...........HAHAHA

Back
Top Bottom