What's new

If Indians Are So Smart, Then Where Are The Indian Googles, iPads and Viagr

INDIAN INNOVATIVE BRAINS--

with this tech, we need no more ipads,ipod and all,only a single piece of paper and projector would do, anyways most of the r&d engineers in US major companies making ipads,etc are indians..........

Last edited by a moderator:
you're ignorant dude, if india has 300 million poor , it also resides 800 million fairly rich middle class people larger than the whole german population who are very literate....and yeah you should care abut your maglev tech, god knows when chinese types of countries will ctrl c and ctrl v it, if you know what i mean.:D..lol....and india doesnt do anything like this,thats why we have trust of other countries and growing significantly less than china........

Stop making a fool out of yourself. Your so called 800 million middel class people generate less than half of our GDP with a population of 82 million. In fact, your 1.2 billion people make less than half of our national GDP. Stop being incredible, start being credible!

And stop worrying for us. The maglev was a wasteful undertaking and we are in reality thankful to the Chinese that at least they dared to build a commercial line and paid some money while I probably will never see a line built anywhere here in Europe in my life time, not even if the Chinese will offer us the maglev at a lower price.

And despite Chinese reverse engineering of our products for the last 30 years, they have become our top three customer and still growing rapidly while trustworthy India is not even in the top ten. In fact, it was China that saved us from decline in the current crisis, not trustworthy India. And despite the alleged reverse engineering we invest more in China than in trustworthy India by a huge margin.

Do you know what are you talking about....go to first post of this thread before making any comment

Sure I know what I'm talking about, you just didn't understand my post. OK, here the simple version of my post: India does have some brilliant talents but lack the environment to make them shine due to the lacking conditions I mentioned before at home and hence they emigrate to developed countries to make their dreams come true.

@pakindia

thanks for showing your true intentions

Götterdämmerung;3180847 said:
Incredible Indian speaks for us Germans. WOW

i am not speaking for you, i am speaking for germans lol..:rofl:

i have read your forum posts well,dont act smart..:devil:

One can't be an innovator, unless one is at the top or atleast among the top in Science and Technology.

i am not speaking for you, i am speaking for germans lol..:rofl:

i have read your forum posts well,dont act smart..:devil:

Incredible India, indeed, and yet nothng to counter my arguments. 800 million making less than half of 82 million. :)

Gotter isn't worth replying... he's a chinese pretender, but ashamed of his chinese origins.

Best to not reply to trolls.

Gotter isn't worth replying... he's a chinese pretender, but ashamed of his chinese origins.

Best to not reply to trolls.

Yeah, no counter arguments, make racist remarks and still have the cheek to call others trolls. Incredible India!

Götterdämmerung;3180928 said:
Yeah, no counter arguments, make racist remarks and still have the cheek to call others trolls. Incredible India!

Yes Indeed it it . Now that after your full day's work you have made your 50 cents go and celebrate :rofl:

Götterdämmerung;3180928 said:

It's not racist.

Tomorrow, you'll say "Sun rises in the East".. it a racist comment. :laugh:

Stick to the topic and stop your german pretence...

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom