What's new

If Indians Are So Smart, Then Where Are The Indian Googles, iPads and Viagr

It's not racist.

Tomorrow, you'll say "Sun rises in the East".. it a racist comment. :laugh:

Stick to the topic and stop your german pretence...

How about countering my arguments, e.g. 800 million incredible middle class making less than half than our 82 million and still have the cheek to claim to have a huge middle class. :)

Götterdämmerung;3180819 said:
Stop making a fool out of yourself. Your so called 800 million middel class people generate less than half of our GDP with a population of 82 million. In fact, your 1.2 billion people make less than half of our national GDP. Stop being incredible, start being credible!

And stop worrying for us. The maglev was a wasteful undertaking and we are in reality thankful to the Chinese that at least they dared to build a commercial line and paid some money while I probably will never see a line built anywhere here in Europe in my life time, not even if the Chinese will offer us the maglev at a lower price.

And despite Chinese reverse engineering of our products for the last 30 years, they have become our top three customer and still growing rapidly while trustworthy India is not even in the top ten. In fact, it was China that saved us from decline in the current crisis, not trustworthy India. And despite the alleged reverse engineering we invest more in China than in trustworthy India by a huge margin.
Just how many years did it take Germany to reach this kind of development?? Your country started mass industrialization and economic liberation in 1850's and we 1990's...........What you achieved in 60-70 years, we achieved in 10 and what you achieved in 162 years of being as one country, we willl achieve in another 15............
This is inspite of having far more obstacles than Germany, Britain , Italy or Spain ever faced!!!We have to fit 365 people in 1 km square, still each of them can earn $12000 by 2020!!!I dare any country to do better........
The chinese never faced the challenge of language barriers, religious differences, discrimination, region disparities and land shortage. I dare them to face such challenges and still grow by 22% in 2011 in rupee terms...........

you dont know how many german friends i have here in india working for ABB,bangalore......if i show your cheap shot comments to them,they wud laugh their a$$ off and instantly recognise that you're not one of them......

Oh, what an argument: I know a bunch of Germans. Does it mean you know all Germans? Call them in to have a discussion with me!

What about the 800 million vs. 82 million argument?

Götterdämmerung;3180928 said:
Yeah, no counter arguments, make racist remarks and still have the cheek to call others trolls. Incredible India!
It appears to me after having spent sometime on this forum that the Incredible India slogan is really picking up nowadays!!And this I guess goes on to show the innovation and IQ of the Indians. . . two simple word's INCREDIBLE and INDIA conceived by the Ministry of Tourism which has absolutely nothing to do either with the Indian Innovation or Economy being used by every God damn guy from any God damn country!!

i think you need to turn prev pages, i had enough arguments with points, but stubborn like him cant be moved......
Well then stop arguing with him. He is entitled to his opinions, some germans may like us and some may not.
No need to get personal.

Götterdämmerung;3180992 said:
What arguments? Obviously your fellow Indian couldn't find them.

leave, you win, i lose.now happy???.....again i say, stubborn like you cant be moved......bye:wave:

Götterdämmerung;3180988 said:
Oh, what an argument: I know a bunch of Germans. Does it mean you know all Germans? Call them in to have a discussion with me!

What about the 800 million vs. 82 million argument?
Read post #216..........If you still have any doubts, You can ask(without any cheapshots)..........

Just how many years did it take Germany to reach this kind of development?? Your country started mass industrialization and economic liberation in 1850's and we 1990's...........What you achieved in What your country achieved in 60-70 years, we achieved in 10 and what you achieved in 162 years of being as one, we willl achieve in another 15............
This is inspite of having far more obstacles than Germany, Britain , Italy or Spain ever faced!!!We have to fit 365 people in 1 km square, still each of them can earn $12000 by 2020!!!I dare any country to do better........
The chinese never faced the challenge of language barriers, religious differences, discrimination, region disparities and land shortage. I dare them to face such challenges and still grow by 22% in 2011 in rupee terms...........

The argument is that India has a larger middle class than Germany and not when we started industrialisation. China, too, started industrialisation later than us and they are much further than India, yet I have see a Chinese bragging that they have a larger middle class than us.

and stop making predictions where you will be in 2020. A few years ago, your PM predicted that in five years, people will talk about Mumbai and forget Shanghai, your economic experts predicted to overtake China's growth in 2011, you will this, you will that ...

Götterdämmerung;3181011 said:
The argument is that India has a larger middle class than Germany and not when we started industrialisation. China, too, started industrialisation later than us and they are much further than India, yet I have see a Chinese bragging that they have a larger middle class than us.

and stop making predictions where you will be in 2020. A few years ago, your PM predicted that in five years, people will talk about Mumbai and forget Shanghai, your economic experts predicted to overtake China's growth in 2011, you will this, you will that ...

so much info about our PM and us, only chinese can know,forget germans......

being an indian doesn't just make you smart... Im sure many members would agree.
I totally agree with u on this!U see,the Indian society unlike the Chinese or rather I should say the Han society is multicultural multilingual and multiracial and the last attribute that I have pointed out has more to do with the human intellect!For example:U cannot expect a Jarwa or a Santhal tribal from the A&N Islands to have the same kind of intellect as that of a Tamil or a Punjabi or a Bengali!But from a nationalistic view point all are Indian's.Hence if u test 10 random Indians for their IQ some of them might have an IQ which is higher than the highest internationally perceived figure while some might be and are bound to be lower than the lowest.An average of all these figures would bring it down to maybe a lower value than that of the Chinese or the Americans!I guess the same would be the case with the Pakistanis as well since they too are a multicultural and multiracial society!!

Götterdämmerung;3181011 said:

You have to take the start in account!!That is crucial considering that you belong to a developed nation, and I to a nation that started development barely 2 decades ago!!
This is like placing a guy 2cms from the finish line and Usain Bolt at the starting line and then saying that the other guy is better than Bolt!!Have the same starting line the same problems and equal resources and then we shall compare the productivity of German middle class and Indian middle class directly......
The chinese started it in 70's , 20 years before us, with none of the problems I mentioned above. The party didn't have any opposition, they didn't have to take all people in account and convince them of the advantages of a policy. YOU CAN"T COMPARE CHINA AND INDIA!!They have nothing common except a very large population...............The situation is totally different.

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom