What's new

If Indians Are So Smart, Then Where Are The Indian Googles, iPads and Viagr

Götterdämmerung;3186484 said:
You are right that most Germans are not good in speaking English (because we don't need to to become successful in life), unless they have lived in an English speaking country for a longer time like I did. I had the opportunity to have lived in California for a year and have since that time always kept speaking and writing English.

And those who later went to London to improve their English skill will be able to communicate in English without problems.

Ich bin Schweizer leben in Bangalore arbeiten für ABB Konzern, damit ich weiß besser als Sie über Indianer .... Klima ist hart hier, aber sie versuchen, alle möglichen Schwierigkeiten zu überwinden .... sie sehr, sehr höflich und werden so eine multi-ethnische Gesellschaft, werden sie halten Unternehmen verspricht ...

und in meinem vorherigen pst, ich versuchte zu sagen derzeit zwei große Länder zu vergleichen, du hast mich falsch verstanden ... komm, Kumpel etwas Zeit, um die Tempel der Indiaâ besuchen, sind sie stolz auf ihr Erbe so wie du bist stolz darauf, Deutsch .... immer verwestlicht ist nicht ihr Ehrgeiz, aber nur eine Formalität .... sie sind gut situierte mit sich ..

Ich bin Schweizer leben in Bangalore arbeiten für ABB Konzern, damit ich weiß besser als Sie über Indianer .... Klima ist hart hier, aber sie versuchen, alle möglichen Schwierigkeiten zu überwinden .... sie sehr, sehr höflich und werden so eine multi-ethnische Gesellschaft, werden sie halten Unternehmen verspricht ...

und in meinem vorherigen pst, ich versuchte zu sagen derzeit zwei große Länder zu vergleichen, du hast mich falsch verstanden ... komm, Kumpel etwas Zeit, um die Tempel der Indiaâ besuchen, sind sie stolz auf ihr Erbe so wie du bist stolz darauf, Deutsch .... immer verwestlicht ist nicht ihr Ehrgeiz, aber nur eine Formalität .... sie sind gut situierte mit sich ..

Ein Schweizer? Willst Du mich mit Deinem schlechten Deutsch auf dem Arm nehmen?

Mais peut-être tu es un franco-suisse?

Chini Gutterdung is again here to show his insecurities..

haha im an indian hindu myself, but I can honestly tell you indians are not that super smart...they are however super cunning, and wannabe smartasses. I'm not hating on my own, just stating that most indians these days are banking off the fact that the world is more free and open for everyone, not just indians. Indians just happen to take advantage of that more than other races.

And besides what india is doing/accomplishing now, the chinese have done decades before...indians still can't produce any genuine product that the world, let a lone a modern country, uses. All the advancement in india is simply due to foreign investors from uk, usa, that are hoping to make money off the indians...lol. It's so funny to see indians go crazy about indian accomplishments/achievements when a nation of a 1billion+ is barely catching up to other dominant countries.

Oh and for god sakes, people need to stop comparing the chinese to indians, the chinese are hecka lot smarter(even the white dominated nations dare not to mess with china) and hecka lot tougher physically/mentally. The chinese are making a stronger footprint than indians are, by miles....Heck the only thing indians are doing are spreading across the globe, they just winning, if at all, in numbers.

I'm no self-hater, just tired of seeing so many indians getting more and more cockier. It's just annoying to deal with even for an indian.

Here's a protip, don't dig out a dead thread Mr "Indian Hindu".

Götterdämmerung;3182835 said:
the tihing is, India's middle class is small because the productivity is low. It was Pakindia's stupidity that brought up the claim of 800 million middle class.

Unser Indo-Schweizer Freund aus Züri. Nobody would have known that you are not a bright person if you didn't open your mouth.

I just came back from vacation and now have a nice tan like fair skinned northern Indians and Pakistanis..

You should address this to your fellow Indian Pakindia. It was him who make silly claims.

You're chinese don't ever forget that. The Germans will NEVER view you as one of them.

haha im an indian hindu myself, but I can honestly tell you indians are not that super smart...they are however super cunning, and wannabe smartasses. I'm not hating on my own, just stating that most indians these days are banking off the fact that the world is more free and open for everyone, not just indians. Indians just happen to take advantage of that more than other races.

And besides what india is doing/accomplishing now, the chinese have done decades before...indians still can't produce any genuine product that the world, let a lone a modern country, uses. All the advancement in india is simply due to foreign investors from uk, usa, that are hoping to make money off the indians...lol. It's so funny to see indians go crazy about indian accomplishments/achievements when a nation of a 1billion+ is barely catching up to other dominant countries.

Oh and for god sakes, people need to stop comparing the chinese to indians, the chinese are hecka lot smarter(even the white dominated nations dare not to mess with china) and hecka lot tougher physically/mentally. The chinese are making a stronger footprint than indians are, by miles....Heck the only thing indians are doing are spreading across the globe, they just winning, if at all, in numbers.

I'm no self-hater, just tired of seeing so many indians getting more and more cockier. It's just annoying to deal with even for an indian.

he he he another false flagger from the two cent army

welcome to PDF :cheers:

well Indians are smart no dought but the bigger fact is we are way more sucsessful and considered much more loyal and hard working than the people from Land of the pure there are endless studies and links to proove that lolzzz the biggest proof is that we are discussing this issue on PDF ;)

he he he another false flagger from the two cent army

welcome to PDF :cheers:
Unless you can prove it, suggest you keep such thoughts to yourself.
Your post invites an infraction, not his.

Microsoft, Google, and Goldman Sachs are full of Indians.

:rofl: obviously the "Korean" just got his daily curry fix, alongwith a "cola", of course.

Indians are known for their entrepreneurship. Many of start-ups in silicon valley are by Indians. Indians are certainly more visible

How Silicon Valley's new Indian entrepreneurs are blooming in all hues - Economic Times

They didn't say that most of Start-ups of SV, particularly dodgy India ones failed.

Most successful venture in teh SV are not of Indians.

The increasing presence of Indians in SV since the last decade explains why SV is like a bollywood joke nowadays.

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom