What's new

If Indians Are So Smart, Then Where Are The Indian Googles, iPads and Viagr

well sir its ok with us if we can get results with such IQ its the results that matter in the end SIR :cheers:
:azn:

so "super smart" DRDO finally figured it out how to make a workable post ww2 level rifle after 50+ years? Link pls? c'mon share the joy of achievement with me. :lol:

My friend saw plenty of Indians when was there last time around.

BS! I was there last year for a critical meeting...no indians at least at the high level.

...except, of course, your friend meant the security guards at the ground floor.

so super smart DRDO finally figured it out how to make a workable post ww2 level rifle after 50+ years? Link pls? c'mon share the joy of achievement with me. :lol:

sir its got nothin to do with smartness sir ever heared of curruption well i guess its just because of that but we are not good also at copy paste jobs you see :azn:

so "super smart" DRDO finally figured it out how to make a workable post ww2 level rifle after 50+ years? Link pls? c'mon share the joy of achievement with me. :lol:

BS! I was there last year for a high level meeting.

...except, of course, your friend meant the security guards at the ground floor.

In fact he found a lot those to be kungfu masters, and a lot of canteen staff suppying chinese food.

sir its got nothin to do with smartness sir ever heared of curruption well i guess its just because of that but we are not good also at copy paste jobs you see :azn:

low iq, though, is highly postively correlated with corruption - case in point : Africa and India.

but just curious, is India good at anything, anyhting at all except BSing and gang rapes of its own of course?

low iq, though, is highly postively correlated with corruption - case in point : Africa and India.

but just curious, is India good at anything, anyhting at all except BSing and gang rapes of its own of course?

If a chinese is good at something (except copying and obeying to their CCP masters) rest assured an indian is good at that too.

prove me otherwise.

sirji you can have fun with whatever fancy notions u like to imagine but had india been not good you wount be having this conversation with me dont worry about owr sitution we will over come all owr deficencies in deu corse we all know what happened to nuns of tibet

Damn brain drain! they all working overseas that is a big issue

indian government is too corrupted, piss all indian smart off.

So indian govt pissed them off? :lol:

FYI, IQ is like errr.. height or eye colour for instance, it doesn't change whether you're pissed off or happy, understood?

:rofl:

Damn brain drain! they all working overseas that is a big issue

the sad news, howerve, is that the average IQ of overseas Indians is not much higher than 82 though.

So indian govt pissed them off? :lol:

FYI, IQ is like errr.. height or eye colour for instance, it doesn't change whether you're pissed off or happy, understood?

:rofl:

the sad news, howerve, is that the average IQ of overseas Indians is not much higher than 82 though.

Pity overseas Indians do better to Chinese and make more money to you huh?

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom