What's new

If Indians Are So Smart, Then Where Are The Indian Googles, iPads and Viagr

Im not talking about Asia Pacific kiddo, I'm taking about Forbes 500 TOP 500 companies in the WORLD. A 1,2 billion popuation has only 4 companies in there...

It isn't the Forbes 500 but the thousands of teeny tiny startups by hard working Indians with nothing more than good faith that makes our economy move. Of course, you wouldn't be interested in understanding that cuz you aren't here to learn.

Google and search for the full stories and lot more besides this.
It's easy to make fun of India here by the Pak keyboard warriors but what actually is happening on ground may be asked from the Pak Govt. They will tell how smart the Indians are?[/B]

get outta here! if you can count, there is by and large one or 2 Pakistani members here to defend and argue against the team of
dozens of indian cheerleaders!

lol pakis cant build a car engine and come here bashing india. can anyone show me one car built by pakistani engineers??

Pakistan cant manufacture a needle or bicycle...forget about car

Googles and Ipads I don't know, but we Indians have one of the most effective Viagrs on this whole planet. And that too not temporary ones but permanent ones, thanks to Ayurveda. :D

Chinese are good at doing something if some one commands them to, while Indians innovate and have capacity to become leaders.

bull ****! indians fall a lot behind us in global innovation index ranking and in all international scientific competitions by a very wide margin and in scientific paper publications and in patent registrations!

Götterdämmerung;3179311 said:
To make an iPad, Google or any other big brands possible, one needs a highly educated population in total with less than 2% illiterates, a well functioning infrastructure, a sophisticated industry with a commensurate supply chain, a high per capita income of at least US$ 10.000 and a sustainable economy. All these are lacking in India aand still decades away. Not even China is ready yet but they are very close to reach that leven and then we all will witness a firework of creativity and innovation coming from that corner.

Do you know what are you talking about....go to first post of this thread before making any comment

(MBA50.com) the reason is that the Indians are good software programmers and accountants

I beg to disagree, a very large global company that I work for has many accountants and programmers from a number of countries arund the world. without any exaggeratin, the Indian programmers and accountants that I know are the laughing stock of the whole group.

There may be other indian employees, but the ones who work in my group are regarded is "incompetent cowards" by the "GORA'S" because of their cursory knowledge despite being highly qualified from both India and that host country, and their indecisive attitude and habit of hiding behind others when it comes to decision making, and blaming somebody else when caught with laughable blunders.

The only three things they are good at is, aggressive dressing by females and submissive attitude by males, back biting & behind the closed door politics, and never bringing anything (food) to share with colleagues but asking others to bring and then eating the max out of what others bring and branding everything that Pakistani employees bring as "indian food" even if those are meat dishes which they themselve don't eat.

All the Gora's laugh on their faces and make fun of them, but as we have experienced them on the internet forums, they are even more "Leechar" in real life.

indians were the first civilisation to build pre-historic cities and the frst modern city with all facilities- mohenjo daro.....and some historians even believe those people left the place due to climatic factor and marched europe and the europeans today we see are hybrid of indians and thats why got natural talent to build innovative cities..indians should be proud of being not only their mother for languages but mother overall.......ipads can come after.......:angel:

I beg to disagree, a very large global company that I work for has many accountants and programmers from a number of countries arund the world. without any exaggeratin, the Indian programmers and accountants that I know are a joke. There may be other indian employees, but the ones I know are regarded is "incompetent cowards" because of their cursory knowledge despite being highly qualified from both India and that host country, and their indecisive attitude and hiding behind others when it comes to decision making. The only three things they are good at is, aggressive dressing by females and submissive attitude by males, back biting & behind the closed door politics, and never bringing anything (food) to share with colleagues but eating the max out of what others bring and branding everything that Pakistani employees bring as "indian food" even if they are meat dishes which they themselve don't eat.

All the Gora's laugh at their faces and make fun of them, but as we have experienced them on the internet forums, they are even moor "Leechar" in real life.

you are just showing Pain in your A_ss

I beg to disagree, a very large global company that I work for has many accountants and programmers from a number of countries arund the world. without any exaggeratin, the Indian programmers and accountants that I know are the laughing stock of the whole group.

There may be other indian employees, but the ones who work in my group are regarded is "incompetent cowards" by the "GORA'S" because of their cursory knowledge despite being highly qualified from both India and that host country, and their indecisive attitude and habit of hiding behind others when it comes to decision making, and blaming somebody else when caught with laughable blunders.

The only three things they are good at is, aggressive dressing by females and submissive attitude by males, back biting & behind the closed door politics, and never bringing anything (food) to share with colleagues but asking others to bring and then eating the max out of what others bring and branding everything that Pakistani employees bring as "indian food" even if those are meat dishes which they themselve don't eat.

All the Gora's laugh on their faces and make fun of them, but as we have experienced them on the internet forums, they are even moor "Leechar" in real life.

IIT On BBC

IIT are Brain providers to world , Creating leading indians in Multinationals . IIT is toughest Exam in World only 2% applicants get admission , Many times student who didn't get Addmission in CS in IIT they got scholarship from MIT , YALE US.

part 1

part 2

Last edited by a moderator:
IIT On BBC

IIT are Brain providers to world , Creating leading indians in Multinationals . IIT is toughest Exam in World only 2% applicants get admission , Many times student who didn't get Addmission in CS in IIT they got scholarship from MIT , YALE US.

part 1

part 2

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom