What's new

ICC withdraws Asad Rauf from Champions trophy

third eye

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
ICC withdraws Asad Rauf from Champions Trophy - Dawn.COM News

Elite panel umpire Asad Rauf was withdrawn from next month's Champions Trophy on Thursday following media reports he was under investigation by Mumbai Police.

“In the wake of reports that the Mumbai Police are conducting an investigation into Asad Rauf's activities, we feel that it is in Asad's best interests as well as those of the sport and the event itself, that he is withdrawn from participating in the ICC Champions Trophy,” International Cricket Council Chief Executive David Richardson said in a statement.

“At this stage, the ICC has no further comment to make.”

INDIAN PUNTER LEAGUE HAS DEVALUED CRICKET :tdown:

Not sure.

Looking back at S Africans, Indian , Pak & Aus cricketers spot fixing was always on.

IPL has brought it to the fore.

Not a single shred of proof and BCCI backed ICC is quick to jump the gun.

Right now he was only being questioned in a very initial stage.

This guy had been hooking up with an Indian model too.

asad-rauf-leena-kapoor_350_081512030549.jpg

Asad-Rauf.jpg

images

images

[I feel he should be banned alongside with ramiz raja money hungry mother ****** he was sitting their because Pakistan gave them that seat and they are taking bones from india do they not paid handsome from PCB I think they paid enough from icc and channels as good as Pakistani PM anyway I hope ramiz also should be banned otherwise PCB ask all member nation he will never comment on Pakistan match

Is it because of his relation with the Indian girl or is it something new?

[I feel he should be banned alongside with ramiz raja money hungry mother ****** he was sitting their because Pakistan gave them that seat and they are taking bones from india do they not paid handsome from PCB I think they paid enough from icc and channels as good as Pakistani PM anyway I hope ramiz also should be banned otherwise PCB ask all member nation he will never comment on Pakistan match

What did Rameez Raja do?

Well bit of both and one thing it was cleared Pakistani cricket fertanity go to india and they have to pay back with out of cricket world asif rauf and hope ramiz raja is next

Well bit of both and one thing it was cleared Pakistani cricket fertanity go to india and they have to pay back with out of cricket world asif rauf and hope ramiz raja is next

Then what about those players who were caught in UK??

Not a single shred of proof and BCCI backed ICC is quick to jump the gun.

Right now he was only being questioned in a very initial stage.

Then what should have been done?????? Allow an umpire to run a big ICC event even when he is suspected to have links to bookies??????????

well what happened in UK they got the treatment but I assure you cancer of match fixing run deep in BCCI their are also some suspect like BCCI president son also a bookie agent why not than ban also s srinisan too and also raina caught several times with bookies why he is still playing please answer

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom