What's new

ICC Board approves changes to governance, competition and financial models

pakistan and srilanka should now form a block and try to convince all other nations

WTF is a cricket doing in the world affairs section.

Post this useless crap in the Indian section.

No one cares about this stupid sport.

pakistan and srilanka should now form a block and try to convince all other nations
Time will convince them. Just like time convinced the other boards that the several decades-long hegemony of English and Australian boards should come to an end. You improve your game, you will find opponents and spectators. As I always say, you live your life on your own talents, not on other's weaknesses.

in that case icc will officially ban Pak.......
760617_dwarf.gif

Time will convince them. Just like time convinced the other boards that the several decades-long hegemony of English and Australian boards should come to an end. You improve your game, you will find opponents and spectators. As I always say, you live your life on your own talents, not on other's weaknesses.

True.. They would soon realize that they can't sell the same product again and again.

nothing wrong with the proposal....Pakistan is oppsoing bcoz India is there......the likes of Ramiz Raja and Newzealand cricket board has said its gonna improve the quality of cricket

ishant took 9 wickets in the current test......he doesnt need it.....maybe we can arrange it for our spin track bully ajmal who conceded 19 runs in one over in the t20 league

you are comparing Ishant with Ajmal, even the craziest person wouldn't dare do that.
As far as less money for PCB, I am all for it, PCB is becoming a dud with lots of money and no work to show for it

Most probably Srilanka will be in our side in next meeting. While PCB will stand its ground and oppose the move. :D

you are comparing Ishant with Ajmal, even the craziest person wouldn't dare do that.
As far as less money for PCB, I am all for it, PCB is becoming a dud with lots of money and no work to show for it
he was trolling,so was I :lol:
relax sir

We must stop playing Cricket. Its no more a Gentleman's game. There are hundreds of other sports out there and we lag behind in all of them. I understand some new talent is coming from Football. Players like Muahmmed Adil are going International. So why not take this as a positive step and improve the infrastructure and culture now.

Back
Top Bottom