What's new

ICC Board approves changes to governance, competition and financial models

pakistan is the biggest looser here ...

Getting bilateral matchs at neutral venue,introducing Pakistani players in lucrative IPL,endorsements all lost in wind just like fart.

pakistan is the biggest looser here ...

Getting bilateral matchs at neutral venue,introducing Pakistani players in lucrative IPL,endorsements all lost in wind just like fart.

We weren't getting all this even if we supported this farce. So no loss if we opposed you guys.

This thread needs to be seriously moderated. Half of the thread is composed of childish one-liners which add nothing to the existing knowledge. Banning of any country from international cricket is not even a remote possibility. Banning for what? why? what crime Pakistan has committed that she will be banned by the ICC? Every member of ICC has the right to vote in favor or against, or not cast their vote at all. Why some are so furious on this? Is disagreement a crime? Indians forgot what English and Australian boards have done to them when the two were the kings of the ICC? They treated them and minor members like animals, go and ask Kapil Dev, Ravi Shastri, and cricketers of their time. They will educate you on how the non-English teams (especially black teams) were treated by the two. You think they have accepted you as an equal partner? No, until your skin is black, they will use you, but not give you an equal place, not in ICC, and not anywhere else.

There should be a limit of non-sense but it appears that certain posters know no such limits. You are one of three, and this is the level of your arrogance (and ignorance), what you will do if (God forbidden) you were the one? Enough celebration don't you think? Now instead of wasting your (and others) time on this forum, start sending your wishes to the ICC. Come back when you were able to get Pakistan banned from the international cricket as per your wishful thinking. Before this, don't make mockery of yourself.

Last edited:
Did you heard this before ?

Jo darakht (trees) Toofaan main jhukate nahi ,wo toot jaate hain ..

Now look at yourself ,Pakistan is being cornered more and more.

Have you heard anything like this??

bandar kai hath main machis lagai to kia karta hai?

Same is happening right now in international cricket.

Do you have any doubt in your mind that BCCI does not become boss of ICC now ?

Yes share with me.

Have you heard anything like this??

bandar kai hath main machis lagai to kia karta hai?

Same is happening right now in international cricket.

Ye wo Machis nahi hai jo sadak par padi mili hai...

Chheen ke lee hai ...

It's a fun to watch that your future depends on the hands of a monkey.

So how is your feeling mate ?

This thread needs to be seriously moderated. Half of the thread is composed of childish one-liners which add nothing to the existing knowledge. Banning of any country from international cricket is not even a remote possibility. Banning for what? why? what crime Pakistan has committed that she will be banned by the ICC? Every member of ICC has the right to vote in favor or against, or not cast their vote at all. Why some are so furious on this? Is disagreement a crime? Indians forgot what English and Australian boards have done to them when the two were the kings of the ICC? They treated them and minor members like animals, go and ask Kapil Dev, Ravi Shastri, and cricketers of their time. They will educate you on how the non-English teams (especially black teams) were treated by the two. You think they have accepted you as an equal partner? No, until your skin is black, they will use you, but not give you an equal place, not in ICC, and not anywhere else.

There should be a limit of non-sense but it appears that certain posters know no such limits. You are one of three, and this is the level of your arrogance (and ignorance), what you will do if (God forbidden) you were the one? Enough celebration don't you think? Now instead of wasting your (and others) time on this forum, start sending your wishes to the ICC. Come back when you were able to get Pakistan banned from the international cricket as per your wishful thinking. Before this, don't make mockery of yourself.

That's the biggest irony.

I was never a fan of cricket, and this proves why I am still and never will be a fan.

Do you have any doubt in your mind that BCCI does not become boss of ICC now ?

Yes share with me.

Grow up mate.

Ye wo Machis nahi hai jo sadak par padi mili hai...

Chheen ke lee hai ...

It's a fun to watch that your future depends on the hands of a monkey.

So how is your feeling mate ?

Kuch bhi ho. Hai to bandar. Akhir main jungle ko aag hi lagaye ga.

Lol at our future in your hands. Grow up kid. A game which is played by 9-10 countries doesn't matter for us. It isn't that important. You can bully or whatever you want. It might help us to concentrate on other sports. I would be happy with that.

That's the biggest irony.

I was never a fan of cricket, and this proves why I am still and never will be a fan.
I mean come on, why people cant think strait. This saddens me that even after 60 or so years, we did not get mature. Reaction is a trait of slaves, not of free people. You need to talk, talk about factual implications, why jumping up and down for things which don't even exist. Good to see folk like you.

So Indian money will go to pakistan as test cricket fund...........not a great idea

Back
Top Bottom