What's new

ICC Board approves changes to governance, competition and financial models

the comments here by indian member should be an eye opener for all those who advocate that india is Pakistan friend... my foot...

When you work in an organisation where your bulk of earning is based on commission you go extra mile to earn the max so that you end up getting more towards your pay check. I cent percent agree where the so called big 3 are coming from you generate more , you earn more, I for myself totally agree with them but with an attitude of might is right and we decide who do we wanna play against is a total disaster for the cricket.

Do you think people of these countries will keep on enjoying in seeing the same countries every now n then, no of course not. Look what is the total population Of UK and AUS not even 10 mln altogether, almost half of the eng team is not even British, people who live in Britain they all know the sorry state of cricket in this country where only handful people actually play or talk about cricket. It's a football crazy country and I believe same with Australia.

When ICC was formed the sole purpose was to take cricket beyond the boundaries of the traditional countries or the ex colonies. My two cents
actually the new rule allows bilateral tours without getting ICC involved.
The fairest of all will be ICC not to give money to any member country and ask them to generate on their own.
Currently poor boards are kind of subsidized by rich ones, which is why rich ones get powerful.

And why the hell we are not giving any support to our football team.

Football is the game we need to work On.
Yes, we should pay attention to establish football in Pakistan. In fact. football is already being played and natural talent is there. However, for reasons unknown to me, football could never gain support from the government. Compared to cricket, football is lot cheaper to play too.

Hopefully now Pakistan will stick to its guns and decide not to play under the new format,..just play amongst similar minded nations(if any are left by end of the week) ..not be part of this 'decadence, this destruction/doom of cricket' ..what say?
No harm in playing with similar minded nations, the main purpose is to enjoy cricket... which true lover of game can also enjoy when 2 clubs r playing.... :coffee:

the comments here by indian member should be an eye opener for all those who advocate that india is Pakistan friend... my foot...
You are talking as if you've always been friend to us!:lol:

You should have supported the revamp and be with us in this crucial meeting while you had a chance. Now dont blame us if we ban Pakistan to play cricket in near future.:lol:

You are talking as if you've always been friend to us!:lol:

You should have supported the revamp and be with us in this crucial meeting while you had a chance. Now dont blame us if we ban Pakistan to play cricket in near future.:lol:

waiting for that to happen, :coffee:

Good. Now time for BCCI to pass the rule that whoever scores a run on Ishant Sharma ball is out.

This massive talent of Ishant needs recognition after all.

Not even Indians are that delusional.

I hope N Srinivasan can go fork himself.

Yes, we should pay attention to establish football in Pakistan. In fact. football is already being played and natural talent is there. However, for reasons unknown to me, football could never gain support from the government. Compared to cricket, football is lot cheaper to play too.
how exactly you plan to support?
do you mean govt makes more budgetary allocation, or you guys pay ticket fees to support pakistani football teams.

how exactly you plan to support?
do you mean govt makes more budgetary allocation, or you guys pay ticket fees to support pakistani football teams.
We need a proper structure like the one which is in existence today for cricket. Government needs to support football at club level, departmental level (first class), and finally at national level. The guys chosen to play in the national team needs to be trained by the international coaches, and the team has to play in the international (not world cup of-course, not now) events. When we say government should support, we mean that government should:

1. Give jobs to the players, so they could pay attention to the sport rather than thinking about how they will put food on the table.
2. Sponsor inter-club, inter-departmental, and national-level sports events.
3. Provide players with well-maintained grounds.

Football, unlike cricket, is not a glamorous game in Pakistan. As a result, private companies don't really invest in its development. So in the beginning at least, government has to support the sport.

LOL @ Mindset of people claim to be world's largest democrazy

Now smell the coffee .. and look where ..India and pakistan stand in the world.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom